[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make an OKCupid account >after some struggle, find a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ah.jpg (11 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
11 KB, 236x306
>make an OKCupid account
>after some struggle, find a girl I like who will meet up with me
>goes well, we talk some more
>then all of a sudden she ghosts me
>back to weeks of struggling on OKCupid, eventually find anothe really cute girl who will meet up with me
>date goes really well, we really hit it off, after a week start to feel a bit attached
>then all of a sudden
>ghosted

I'm going to fucking kill myself why do girls do this I was tearing my hair out wondering if she was just too busy to respond or what was going on holy shit I almost thought someone liked me as a person for a second
>>
>>25450578
she found someone more attractive, famm.
>>
>>25450578

Anon the best solution is to not worry about goals and focus on your interests or fields of study. Dating in the West is a crapshoot and not worth the time for most of us.

Just jack off.
>>
>>25450629

I meant girls, goddamnit.
>>
she hates you and thinks you are very ugly

it's sad but you now realise ALL women are whores, hopefully
>>
>>25450629
Anon not to sound like an angsty bitch but this was the closest I've ever felt to being wanted as a person, even my parents regret having me. She held my hand, cuddled with me, said I was really cute, awkwardly kissed me like I was in some cute anime, I'd never felt like a real person before. Why would you lift someone up so high just to drop them.
>>
what's ghosted
>>
>>25450578
are sites like OKcupid actually worth it?
are they comparable to shit like tinder?
>>
>>25451089
Like friendzoned but without the friend part. She just disappear. You tell her goodnight and the next day she don't talk to you with no fucking reason.

I just learned the term. It's fucking worst than everything (socially speaking)
>>
>>25450578
same thing happened to me. don't use dating sites as a guy unless you're a total alpha.

>>25450788
> said I was really cute
yup. mine told me i was the cutest guy she'd ever met. i guess they think it makes up for them feeling guilty about not actually wanting you and anticipating hurting you.

i'm not even blaming the girls. on these sites chicks are outnumbered at least 2:1 and on some sites it's much much worse, they're absolutely showered with all the attention they never get irl.

http://www.alternet.org/why-online-dating-sucks-men
>>
File: getoverherebro.png (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
getoverherebro.png
29 KB, 500x461
>>25450788
Normal people aren't so fragile. This is standard behavior for them, expected.
Let this be a lesson to you.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Dating is for the normies. I warned you, boy. I warned you about dating. Come back to us. You're home here.
>>
>>25450578
I'm passing through this too, we will make it bro
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.