[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a driver's licence yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: selfharmqt.jpg (32 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
selfharmqt.jpg
32 KB, 500x409
Why don't you have a driver's licence yet?
>>
Because driving is scary ;_;
>>
>>25450499
I get terribly anxious when driving
>>
Because public transportation is free for me and uber is cheaper than a car since I live in a city and everything is close
>>
>>25450499
I do, and I own two cars as well, both of which are less than 10 years old.

We're not all complete unproductive recluses here, some of us are just awkward people that can't get girls.
>>
>>25450499
Just haven't gotten to it, sorry
>>
I've had my learners permit renewed twice. They basically told me I have to retake the written test if I want it renewed again so I'm going to actually have to take the driving test soon.

Driving kind of scares me, I wouldn't mind dying, but being paralyzed or fucked up but not dead freaks me out.

Also 20 atm
>>
>>25450818
>public transportation is free for me
So you have one of those bus cards that says you have autism and gets you on without paying?
>>
>>25450499
NEET and never wanted to drive. its not like i go anywhere right?
>>
>>25450857
I know the perfect solution, anon. Always drive really fast and never wear your seatbelt. That way if you crash, you'll die.
>>
because live in small town that i can walk to places but i cannot take loads from it back with me.
+ am saving up to move out.
>>
I'm going to fucking get it next week alright. I'll also get a bitch security guard certificate and get a better paying job than fucking flipping burgers yah?

Next is fucking college i'm going to go in that bitch like it's her first time, when I'm ready to pull out it'll be begging me to stay insider her for a little longer yah?

It's 20 fucking 16 and it's my fucking year to shine yah? Ain't no one going to take from me yea? grils are going to be thinking of me with lovers inside them, yah? WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25450499
I got my licence on my 18th birthday

I drive around at night a lot because I find it comfy
>>
>>25450499
There's honestly no reason.
>>
>>25450875
No my dad works for the gov so my credit for bus/metro is always maxed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.