[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything you ever achieved will be reduced to nothing once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
Everything you ever achieved will be reduced to nothing once you die. Why even bother at this game?
>>
>>25450347

I'm just trying to fit in the society. I'm in the same positions as you about how you see the world.

The reality everything is pointless but only your emotions and happiness is important. how to get that.. it's different on everybody.

I just enjoy the time i have on erth and really don't give a fuck about future.
>>
>>25451274
Until mommy chucks her neet son's ass out.
>>
If nothing matters but you have the ability to enjoy certain things then why not make the best of your impermanent time by enjoying as much as you can?
>>
File: 23.-Quantum-Entanglement.jpg (950 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
23.-Quantum-Entanglement.jpg
950 KB, 1920x1080
>>25451328

if you understand what i'm saying you would understand i could care less about death or being a neet. Btw i'm not a neet but if i was i would give a flying fuck. Everything on this earth will someday be history and nobody would ever know you existed.
>>
>>25451366
I can't enjoy the things I like because I'm socially inept and ugly.
>>
>>25451449
Then find something else that you can enjoy and stop worrying about everything else because none of it matters.
>>
File: 1451793476984.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1451793476984.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>>25451522
I can't enjoy anything without love.
>>
>>25451698
Explain why you fucking original comment
>>
>>25451769
It's a natural desire.
>>
This is why you write music or a book; something you leave behind when you die. At least it's there and there's some evidence you were alive. You could literally write a book called "Normies REEEE" and at least you leave something behind. It doesnt even have to be good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.