[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why im not a fucking normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8c40c70e.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
8c40c70e.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
im spending a lot of time with a 8/10 qt that enjoys being with me but she has some of the worse tastes in everything (music,movies,games,life style,etc) i wish i could agree with some of her stuff but i cant and it drives me crazy cause this is the only chance i have to be with someone.shes too normie for me im already fucked up in the head i cant enjoy anything with a normal person.. fuck being a snowflake robot motherfucker
>>
>>25450070
Is she your girlfriend?
>>
File: wallhaven-20578.jpg (131 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-20578.jpg
131 KB, 1400x933
>7/10 gf who likes good movies and plays vidya occasionally
feels good man
>>
>>25450096
the one one the pic? no, but very similar she has nice feet too
>>
>>25450159
The normie girl your talking about in your post.
>>
>>25450559
no shes not my gf and the main reason is that i cant connect with her but i try my best to do it because i dont think i will get another chance soon
>>
you gotta lick and suck on her soles
>>
give her a foot massage and slowly get more intimate with her feet
did it with a girl without realizing at a party once, we were both drunk. Apparently it really turned her on. She told me a few weeks later, though.
>>
>>25450070
don't worry man she is probably already interested in chad soon you will be another stranger to her
>>
>>25450931
probably..at least i tried
>>
wish I could get fucked by a guy but where I live all the gay guys are either obnoxiously gay or bottoms and all the bi guys are closeted
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.