[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question to normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: ewww disgusted anime girl.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ewww disgusted anime girl.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Normies, how can you kiss woman that already had dicks in their mounths?
would you kiss your GF if she gives you bj once in a while?
>>
Yes to both. I mean, if she went down on me the least I could do was not be disgusted when I kissed her right?

As for the how its more about how your Bae like to be kissed or what the moment calls for.
>>
>>25449978

Why should I care?

Try not to be emotional or angry in your response and try to post something that can be backed up with facts and isn't just your opinion
>>
Same way I eat yogurt. Same way I smell farts without crying. Same way I eat hog anus shoved into a sausage skin.

It's all just a bunch of filth.
>>
>>25450101
what?

>>25450125
anon, that's very different
>>
>>25450178

>being this stupid and incapable of answering a simple question
>>
You forget about it when you kiss a girl.

It's not like it doesn't bother you if you actually think about it, but when her lips are right there, that's not on your mind.

It might be different with a total dirty whore type though, I've only been with girls that have been with 2 or 3 other guys before me.
>>
It's so fucking trivial when you get older you won't believe you were here in 2008 making the exact same threads about it
>>
File: abstraction-ladder.gif (148 KB, 550x829) Image search: [Google]
abstraction-ladder.gif
148 KB, 550x829
>>25449978
>how can you use silverware in a restaurant when a woman has at some point used the silverware and that same woman at some point had dicks in her mouth?

it's an abstraction ladder
>>
It wouldn't bother me. In fact I wish my girlfriend had a penis so we could do double blowjobs.
I also wish I had a girlfriend.
>>
Well, I mean it's my own flip-switch.
Now, if she's been in other relationships it'd creep in the back of my head, and then I'd feel second-hand diddled.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
You normies are fucking disgusting, bet you eat out too, savages.
>>
>>25449978
>Normies, how can you kiss woman that already had dicks in their mouths?
You don't really think about it. If you do think about other guys she's been with, you find it irritating a bit, but at least you're getting laid, so it can't be too bad. Plus, if she had no sexual experience prior to you, she'd probably be too much of a prude to have fun with, or have more desire to cheat on you due to her desire to explore her sexuality. Life ain't perfect so take what you can get, I suppose.

>Would you kiss your GF if she gives you bj once in a while?
Sure. It's my dick, what the hell am I gonna care? It's like pissing in the shower. I don't mind it getting on my feet, because it's my piss.
>>
Sperglords, how can you breathe knowing that you're inhaling feces with every breath
>>
>>25450699
I have to breathe. I don't have to kiss a whore mouth that's had dicks in it.
>>
>>25449978

anime of gif?
>>
>>25450526
You're damn right I eat pussy. It's fun. If you do it right, it's like turning a woman into a giant finger puppet. Essentially a slave to your input.

...and they love you for it!
>>
>>25449978
The same way my gf sucks my dick knowing it's been in other girls.

In my case, it's a shower and I'm good to go. In her case, it was several years of brushing teeth and using mouthwash. That shit only sticks around for so long, nigga.

It also helps that she's obsessed with oral hygiene.
>>
>>25450718

Why do dicks upset you so much?

You sound like you're an underage virgin and I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this is an 18+ site
>>
>>25450783
Only showers after getting laid.
Great sex life or terrible hygiene?
>>
>>25449978
I dont, how is this even a normie thing?
>>
>>25450936

>if I type out my stupid misinterpretation it makes it real - the post
>>
>>25449978
Its so funny anytime I see a shitposter they always post as a fucking anime loving weebo manchild whos reality is stuck in some tv show, fucking sad honestly that r9k is filled with these type of degenerates
>>
>>25449978
Twenty one year old handholdless kissless virgin, but I guess the same way you can lick the Doritos off your fingers knowing that you've masturbated with that hand.
>>
>>25450983
Have you not gone through several years of showering hopefully using soap. Now pls fuck off kindly normie.
>>
>>25451039

>posting reddit tier, incomprehensible idiocy

Don't you have a facebook to be updating, you utter moron
>>
>>25449978
cause my girlfriend was a virgin before me and the only dick shes had in her mouth is mine and I've already sucked my own dick so idc
>>
>>25451072
The one whose bragging about banging their gf on /r9k/ is telling me to update my facebook. I'm the idiot? Fuck off normie.
>>
>>25450397
>I wish my girlfriend had a penis

I'm pretty sure that's called a dude, dude.

Congrats, you're gay.

(Or you just fap to futa too much.)
>>
>>25451162

>being so fucking obviously newfag and from reddit that you actually think only one person posts here.

Use your fucking brain, cunt. I'm mocking you for interpreting his post to mean he only showers after sex. Use your eyes and actually read the words instead of desperately trying to click like or upvote.
>>
>>25449978
I won't date a non virgin(waiting for the right one). If it's my dick idc I'd kiss her.
>>
>>25451226
Then why emphasize several years of showers. These are false equivalences and you know you are being dishonest. Fuck off.
>>
>>25450665
>you're getting laid
>getting laid is top priority

>Sure. It's my dick
>i piss on shower

go damn you truly are animals
>>
>>25450787
>Why do dicks upset you so much?

do you like dicks?
>>
>>25451038
>defending normies
>eating doritos

subhuman
>>
File: 1428109402912.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1428109402912.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>tfw normies kiss each other with morning breath or without brushing their teeth

There was once this guy who talked to me. His breath was fucking awful and proceeded to kiss a girl in the mouth

the girl was like nothing

what the fuck
>>
>>25450787
yo bro i'm not gay bro i don't want to kiss no dick lipped whore you cuck
>>
>>25451209
>implying people that fap to futa aren't closeted faggots

>inb4 "they have feminine penises"
>>
>>25451467

It's like your property at that point. You kiss with morning breath because you love each other enough that it's not a big deal. You won't get sick from it. Plus if you smoke cigs or something who gives a fuck.
>>
>>25451553
>idgaf XD
>he smokes
>>
File: cuck.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>25450733
>and they love you for it!
>caring what women want
C
U
C
K
>>
>>25449978
fuck that shit i only want to kiss pure lips fucking normies are such cucks.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.