[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I start to sweat like a fucking pig whenever I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fdfvfvedcd.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
fdfvfvedcd.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
Why do I start to sweat like a fucking pig whenever I have to talk/be around people

Even if it is phone ca;;s or skype I sweat and when I am out in public the sweat stains come so fast and its so embarrassing I don't think it is my diet because when I am at home I never sweat does anyone have a solution?
>>
>>25449934
social anxiety
O R I G I N A L
>>
>>25450207
can you recommend some god tier deodorant friend I have tried everything even fucking baby powder. I am so fucking desperate I can't fucking stand having pit stains and I know everyone can see fuck me
>>
You have social anxiety. Try working on deep breathing and self talk. If you know you are going into a social situation: wear extra deodorant, breath deep in through your nose and out your mouth, and walk through the steps of what you are about to do (e.g. I will walk into this room, have a light discussion about the weather, then I will ask about the book I need to return, then I will politely excuse myself. As a reward, I will stop at the grocery store and buy a snack)
Seriously it seems stupid but it will definitely help you so much. If you start small and slowly work up, you'll be able to function well in social situations. I had crippling social anxiety and I really worked on it and now I have a human services job and an active social life. You can change for the better my friend
>>
>>25450398
This

I had the same problem all you have to do if you feel a sweat breaking out is breath go use the restroom and just relax
>>
>>25450273
Start wearing quick dry active shirts, they are comfy as shit and no pit stains cuz they dry hella fast
>>
Driclor or Odaban
http://www.amazon.com/Driclor-Antiperspirant-Roll-on-75ml/dp/B001TU1EPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451793839&sr=8-1&keywords=driclor

http://www.amazon.com/Odaban-Antiperspirant-Spray-30-Ml/dp/B001O1M6II/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451793853&sr=8-1&keywords=odaban

Both are just super strong anti perspirants, but they work amazingly well
>>
>>25450515
>>25450459
>>25450454
>>25450398
Thanks friends I kind of knew I was nervous but Social anxiety is such a meme illness to have
>>
>>25450570
But seriously, there is no shame in having anxiety. It is a mental illness that effects a lot of people and can be crippling. The fact that you are being open about this is really healthy
>>
>>25451013
Yeah but it seems in this strange world it's become trendy to have depression or social anxiety its so normie now. Thanks for being so kind robo
>>
Old spice SPORT is what I use works wonders. Also wear a thick undershirt
>>
>>25451261
Also don't use jel deodorant
>>
>>25451261
Yeah I used that before but once I start to sweat and I can literally feel it dripping down I have to run to the washroom and apply more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.