[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your German uncle brings his cute 19yo niece who just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1440725979180.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440725979180.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>tfw your German uncle brings his cute 19yo niece who just arrived to the US to study to family dinner
>they make me (20yo, single) sit right in front of her
>she complains she doesnt have any american friends here, just german foreign students.
>I dont take the fuckign hitm I never asked her for her phone number not even her facebook.

Why live when you're this clueless in social situations?
>>
>>25449924
stop being a pussy and ask her to fuck
>>
>>25449924
its not that we realise something too late, admit it
you didnt dare to ask
>>
>>25449970
The thing is, at the time I didnt dare to ask, youre right. But I did not dare because I couldnt fucking get the clues that she was into me.
>>
OP decides to talk to her:
>"omg i have no american friends haha"
>n-neither do i

would have ended up even messier for you OP tbqh bruh
>>
>>25449966
How would I do that? Just call my uncle to ask for her number? Doesnt that sound really desperate...
>>
>>25450008
just man the fuck up
>>
File: 1450355017047.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1450355017047.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
OP here

The worst thing is: her cousin, basically an older version of the niece (arrived in the US 5 years ago and now lives here full time) who is really close to her asked me personally in the evening if I had a girlfriend.

I only realised she was asking for the niece this morning.

>mfw I answered with a bad joke and laughed at it
>>
>>25450103
see
>>25449999

quads speak truth
>>
>>25450113
He has a point but I don't think she was looking for friends, read my reply.
>>
>>25450138

>asked you if you have a girlfriend

thats when you extend your hand, give her a handshake and say with a chuckle "yupp, you're shaking her!"
>>
>>25450167
My answer wasn't that far from this, that's the worst thing
>>
>>25450221

Sounds like two things are going to happen.

>1: you'll be seeing her more anyways because lolfamily and what not, so as long as you aren't an asshole it really doesn't even matter (***IF*** she's actually attracted to you)

>2: you fucked up
>>
File: 1451793006029.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1451793006029.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
The more I think about the night. The more I remember how many signals I missed. Ill continue to post, it makes me feel better about it somehow.

>It's midnight, the younger kids are all asleep and were just chatting in small groups. At a table with my 2 sisters and a cousin.
>she comes around sits right in front of me even though there are plenty of other places
>we chat and I keep on feeling her feet touching my legs
>I keep on moving my leg back, I don't make eye contact with her... I didn't want to make this awkward

Like a great DJ once said: another one.

>coming back from the backroom, catch her staring at me from across the room
>her eyes go down and she starts smiling
>I quickly raise my eyebrows in a condescending manner while looking at my sister for no fucking reason
>mfw I think she saw me do this
>>
Know what's worse than being clueless?

Having a clue and not doing dick about it.

I was a fat fuck my entire life, only recently got down to a relatively normal weight.

Even with girls being friendly and dropping hints, I just kind of ignore them. Girls never liked me anyways, why would now be any different?

Seriously considering suicide. I've dropped 125 fucking pounds over the past year or so, with the hope that I could finally stop being a 20 (now 21) year old virgin.

And now that I'm here, I'm realizing that it doesn't matter how much weight I lose, because I'll always have the autistic asocial personality of someone who had no friends and abusive parents his entire childhood.

Whats the fucking point?
>>
>>25450341

Okay, I was lurking the whole time.

We all miss signals and realize it later OP, but you have to take the fucking cake in not realizing it sooner.

I mean, like I said, we all go home and think about the cute girl that gave us a subtle hint.

But you, you motherfucker, if this is true, take the social retard cake in not realizing it at the time. Clear as fucking day, the only thing she could have further done is got on her back and lifted her legs in the air, spread her pussy and said "fuck me"
>>
>>25450341

C'mon man that was damn obvious. I wouldn't have done shit in your situation either but I would have at least noticed it.
>>
>>25450428
I feel you senpai, last night was a god given chance. A last miraculous hope for my self esteem and I just fucking crushed it by being too autistic.

An opportunity like this might never arrive again :(
>>
>>25450508
fuck you senpai. If I was in that situation I would've fucking crushed it. But I'm paranoid as fuck from years of living with shitty abusive parents, so I never let people get close enough to hang out with me in the first place.

Stop being a failed normie and get your dick wet, faggot.

yes i mad.
>>
>>25450506
>>25450457

I feel like killing myself, I know I fucked it up.

>I'm getting ready to leave.
>Say goodbye to everyone, get to the niece, I kiss her on the cheeks (I don't know if all families do that, we're mostly french)
>Tell her to take care of herself. She tells me I'll see you later or some shit like this. Look around, everyone was looking at me (probably waiting on me to make my fucking move)
>move on to the next person and say good bye.

For fuck sakes guys I wish I was making this up.
>>
>>25450696

You want embarrassing? Missing signals isn't embarrassing. It's a learning experience. Here's embarrassing

>on way home from work one day
>decide to pick some stuff up at local drug/department store
>get my shit
>go to checkout
>QT working the register
>giggles upon greeting me
>think she's totally into me
>almost giggling the whole time during the small talk we make at the register
>think it's because she's totally into me
>check out
>"have a great day!" I say with a wink
>she says "hahahahah you too!"
>get to my car thinking I'm alpha as fuck
>look down
>clear as day in my track pants that i have a raging erection

and i have never gone back there again
>>
>>25450696
Why is your family trying to hook you up with your uncles niece? Ducking white people
>>
>>25450804
Did you fucking miss my post you fuck? She just arrived here, she doesn't know anyone. Nobody besides her and my cousin know she's actually into me, they all think she needs friends thats all...
>>
>be 6'2 and chad features but still idiotic sperg
>realise months later that a qt girl was genuinely interested in you in a situation
>when the situations are on i just think they are trying to lure me into doing something embarassing and tell everyone about it
>i even thought of this when my future gf talked to me in facebook for the first time, i thought it was a trap and replied with memes but somehow got the conversation to go on
>>
>>25450846
Stop trying to fuck your family you weird little shit
>>
>>25450780
What's wrong with your dick? When I have a boner, I can feel it.
>>
>>25450008
Tbh that would be normal. Your uncle wants her to know more people in the US.
>>
>>25449999
>Underated post
I fucking kekd at this
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>25450780
Oh man the autism. She was giggling because she wanted to feel that dick in her mouth. Not because "lol a boner!". Holy fuck man.
>>
>>25450883
She's not my cousin. She's completely unrelated to me.
>>
>>25450973
but what if she was laughing because anon looks like a beta and has a boner
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.