[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I work with this girl at the mall. I'm not attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 211212111112.png (421 KB, 450x607) Image search: [Google]
211212111112.png
421 KB, 450x607
Guys I work with this girl at the mall. I'm not attracted to her but she keeps coming on to me while at work. She just sent me this picture. I'm not getting any now and am somewhat of a virgin honestly. Do I go for it?
>>
>>25449767
Is that a dolls head with a pulled back veil on it? Run for the fucking hills anon. This landwhale wants to anchor you down
>>
>>25449767
I'd hit it, to be quite sincere, relative.
>>
>>25449767
>somewhat of a virgin

wot thsi mean?
>>
>>25449862
I've touched a vagina but never stuck my dick in one.
>>
>>25449882
Hit that like the fist of an angry god and never look back. No regrets.
>>
>>25449882
Save yourself for someone special.

;_; Don't be a degenerate.
>>
>>25449767
2016 year of the practice girl
>>
>>25450067
FUCK OFF SEMPAI
>>
>>25449767

Do it. I get good vibes from that pic.

Dat be a good girl.
>>
>>25450067
I'm going for it, fuck it I'll just get a new job.
>>
Please use a condom.
>she says she's on the pill

Ok, that still leaves the problem of STDs.
>>
>>25449767

Get more pics, give them to us

Go and smash it, but jerk off first

Take more pics, give them to us
>>
Don't shit where you sleep senpai. Never date a coworker, especially if it's a whale
>>
>>25449949
Degenerate males should all be rounded up and executed desu senpai
This is not my opinion. I am not responsible for this comment. pls stop listening in mr black suit
>>
>>25450117
OP DON'T DO IT

Save it for a special girl you're actually attracted to ;_;
>>
>>25450146

stop it with the forever alone face nonsense you stupid roastie
>>
she looks super familiar? do you live in florida? i won't say anything btw if you do because if it's the girl i'm thinking of she's sooo fucking anoying
>>
>>25450135
This only applies if you have a real job, not an hourly wage slave position.
>>
>>25449767
Hell no Anon don't do it. Look at that room. Look at it. It freaks me out that a grown woman has this bedroom in the year 2016.

You've touched a vagina, and can do it again. Don't stoop this low.
>>
Get her to send you nudes. Then you know it wasn't just sent for compliments.

Just say something a black guy would say

"Daaaaaaaaamn but still too many clothes!!"
>>
Yuck, you'd have to be incredibly desperate to go whale hunting.
>>
>>25450102
dont worry, im sure you'll be someones practice girl too some day ^__^
>>
>>25450067
>tfw my practice girl was more attractive than any other girl I'm likely to get in my life.
>>
>>25449767

>she keeps coming on to me while at work

How so?

>She just sent me this picture

That doesn't mean anything anon, girls send pictures of themselves all the time. This is specially true if you've made them aware you don't have a social media presence. Girls just want the attention, I'd bet they almost get off on the idea that you care enough to reply/comment on their pictures.

>I'm not getting any now and am somewhat of a virgin honestly. Do I go for it?

Sex shouldn't be the reason you form a relationship with someone, specially if that's not made clear from the start. In the end it's up to you really, I mean you're both desperate right? Sometimes you fall the hardest for someone just because they were there when you needed someone to love, not because they're particularly outstanding. It's really up to you if it's worth it. I wouldn't even consider your shitty retail job an obstacle, once you've worked retail getting another position is easier than doing inventory (and you did that shit for minimum wage on six hours of sleep, so it's not as hard as you remember)
>>
>>25450239
n-no... i have a qt bf
>>
>>25450262
>>25450239
what the hell is this practice girl meme? Is this really a thing? Y'all make me sick. LOVE is SACRED! SACRED! You can't go around PRETENDING to love someone. You can't. It's wrong. You're gonna go to lovehell. Fuckin' weirdos.
and omg my captcha was a heart like, this is God talking guys.
>>
>>25450281
>girls send pictures of themselves all the time
Like that? Yeah, sure. I'm sure girls offer you to suck your dick all the time too, family, but that's not the case for most of us.
>>
>>25450301

It's the best meme we've had in a while, hopefully it goes mainstream. I'd love to see normies run with it "ironically" and Chads own up to it while /r9k/ collectively REEEEs so hard they burst theyre own ear drums
>>
>>25450301
they're making fun of me
>>
File: 1443918604805.jpg (70 KB, 588x559) Image search: [Google]
1443918604805.jpg
70 KB, 588x559
Fuck it, bang her and never look back. Who knows, it could just end up being the best shag of your life
>>
>>25450298
you sure he isnt practicing m8?
>>
>>25449767
Pussy is throwing itself at you and you're considering saying no? Are you a real human being? Does your penis work? Are you actually a guy?
>>
>>25450340
Why are they making fun of you that's really mean do they not like you here? I thought this board was full of ur bestest friends ever ;__;
im so sick tonight i wanna died plaese shoot me i need someone to shoot me or something i feel like DEATH i work tomorrow and stuff too and how can i work when ifeel this sick!!!!
>>
>>25450146
I know a lot of girls who thinks that's hot. But you can always lie that you're a virgin.
>>
>>25450281
>That doesn't mean anything anon, girls send pictures of themselves all the time.

You are a fucking moron. Please stop giving OP advice.
>>
>>25450356
h-he's a nice boy
>>
>>25450447
yeah but don't you want your first time to be special?
>>
>>25450322

>girls send pictures of themselves all the time

She's showing off her swimsuit isn't she? Maybe I'm missing out on opportunities myself here, but I get pictures from girls in their bathrooms/bedrooms "modeling" their fits and new clothes all the time. I seriously think that means I'm so far into the friendzone they see me as one of them.

>I'm sure girls offer you to suck your dick all the time too, family, but that's not the case for most of us.

I've cuddled with a few of them, but when I've gone in for a kiss or ran my hand down their back they playfully push me away and laugh like I'm some little kid that doesn't know what he's doing. None of them want relationships with me, they all know I've been single for ages and don't even ask "anon why don't you have a girlfriend?"

Let me stop myself before this thread becomes about me. You get one response and then you can make a thread for me if you care enough otherwise I'm ignoring this string of the thread
>>
>>25450281
>Sex shouldn't be the reason you form a relationship
What are you, a fag? We're just talking about getting laid here, no relationship involved.
>>
>>25450460
for now. just wait till he finds someone better
>>
>>25450486

>sex
>special

pick 1.
>>
File: mfw.png (122 KB, 214x232) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
122 KB, 214x232
>when she's fat
>>
>>25450486
I'd rather just make sure that there is a first time.
>>
>>25450530
it can be special, i believe. when you're actually attracted to the human bean you're fucking.

>>25450518
shut up sempai
>>
>>25450507

But we don't know if that's all Fiona wants, fat girls have feelings too anon

Just because she's padded doesn't mean you should use her as a punching bag

I got more of these, wanna hear 'em all?
>>
>>25450555
that's wrong, senpai. you'll have a first time, i promise.

fucking someone you aren't attracted to is WORSE than masturbating.
>>
When she is quite heavy, the head of a mannequin image, and is quite disturbing, I had a similar experience, I worked in the mall a short business or public events the store whatever you want to call it, with this girl. He was rather plump, but not as bad as the baby picture. Not many people have wanted me in the past, I have two girls, I did not even do anything and I was twelve then, and the other girl I was 14. Other than that, I had one night and I lost my virginity the girl. So yes, this girl liked me, too, it seems, were just two girls who worked there and I got along well but did not have feelings for anyone really. At that time I was not in love anymore.

He also saw quite flirtatious but I did not answer, because while I do not like him, but also because I have got the wrong end to catch up before when it comes to stuff like that, and the mixed signals, So, yes, I did not do anything about it, and yet he continued. Sometimes I'd like to answer it, I have learned the hard way, it's just easy to play together, but do not go det.t not go for it. You just have to Easily Play

While the other girl I'm talking about? One I am with my friends? She invited me to a birthday party of their own, some other people's work that accompanies this other girl. she manages to drink all night, it does not leave my side. I do not care, because I know a lot of people here, but other jobs. The second are all left the room, and we are alone, even if he goes into it and fuck.

It was pretty sloppy would do, but I stepped back a bit to be honest, I had a bit to drink, so he will take my place, and the car quite cringeworthy to recognize all this shit to me how he does not want to so far to me, she just think, I am so fuckable, and my tent, one night, without any conditions. Arriving at her place, we fuck. I'm on top, no way that I did not want him on, his moans were quite warm and it was not so bad.
After that she stopped acting affectionate, didnt mind it smelled good man.
>>
>>25450591
Because blindfolds just don't exist?
>>25450564
Doesn't matter what she wants, as long as she gives sex first to get it.
>>
>>25450591

While I hate to agree with the tripfag

>fucking someone you aren't attracted to is WORSE than masturbating.

Is true, if you can't get it up or have a hard time finishing you'll feel awful because you'll believe yourself to be the problem. I can only imagine it being your first time would make it exponentially worse.
>>
>>25450605
My friend are you from Singapore by any chance?
>>
>>25449767
hit it now, regret it later. you got fucking NOTHING to lose.
>>
Yes you need to lose your V. Tell her to lose weight, if she doesn't, dump her after you find someone new.
>>
>>25449949
says the degenerate
>>
>>25450591
>i promise
How? Are you gonna fuck me?
>>
>>25450591
>I promise
There is no guarantee, even if I settle for a fatty, that I'll lose my V before I die.
>>
>>25449949
>First time should always be special
Listen here tumblrina, you have been watching too many romantic movies. This is real life, sex is not special and the first time is always an act of desperation on the mens part.
>>
Are people here actually encouraging OP to go anywhere near this landwhale? Wtf
>>
>>25451077
>Not wanting a desperate fat pussy
>>
OP, Listen to me.
I made the same mistake you're about to make.
As a 27 year old virgin, I slept with a chick about that fat and unattractive. Sex with someone you are not even remotely attracted to causes a regret unlike anything you have ever felt. It feels like your soul's balls are being pushed up inside of you.

Also, the myth about "fat girls trying harder" is bullshit. Fat chicks are lazy pieces of shit who expect you to do absolutely everything and naturally have poor hygiene.

Stay the fuck away. Masturbating is more enjoyable, I promise.
>>
File: 1431054200883.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1431054200883.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>25449949
>falling for the "special someone" meme
>>
guys always lose it out of pure desperation

that's literally the only thing that makes it special for us

the relief afterwards that we're not virgins anymore

to be honest family
>>
Dont, fat girls are honestly disgusting an you will regret even speaking to her
>>
File: wipethismeme.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wipethismeme.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>>25450067
>2016 year of the practice girl
kys
>>
>>25449767
For fucks sake man, at least pretend you have some dignity.

Do not put your penis anywhere near that thing.
>>
get some practice it's honestly not like anyone has to know -- bitches are crazy and will try to bring the relationship up to the next level so make sure you're only fucking her, not buying her shit or listening to her problems or something
>>
Report her for sexual harassment, and then sue when nobody takes it seriously.
>>
This isn't the place to ask.

>>>/adv/
>>
>somewhat of a virgin
>somewhat

YOU NORMIE MUTHAFUCKA
>>
>>25449767
>but she keeps coming on to me while at work

You should talk to HR about the hostile work environment she's creating.
>>
I'm a degenerate BBW fetishist and even I wouldn't want to do what you're planning to do.
>>
>>25449767
Fucking smash her, OP
>>
>>25449767
super smash that bro
>>
>>25449767
fucking disgusting.

i'll stick to my 2d sluts, thank you.
>>
>>25449767
yeah just fuck her and use her for practice, what's the big deal?
>>
>>25449767

I remember a black forum when a landwhale was posted half of the guys would be like hell nah and the other half would be like "i'd smash". Even if she was hideous there'd be some noticeable minority of men wanting to fuck.

White message boards or multiracial ones are generally not like that, but ones like 4chan you can really see how it is kek.

Men would fuck anything.
>>
File: prickledbaldy.jpg (78 KB, 585x553) Image search: [Google]
prickledbaldy.jpg
78 KB, 585x553
>>25449767
Don't do it.

NEVER get involved with a fat chick. There are only two outcomes:

1. You tell her she's fine just the way she is She'll have crippling self-esteem issues that will make the relationship hell.

2. You help her lose weight and learn to feel good about herself. She finds confidence she never knew she had and drops you to bang the guys who wouldn't give her the time of day previously.

Number 2 is the worst. I know this from experience. Particularly if the part where she drops you comes last.

Don't do it.
>>
Don't do it op; however >>25449949 is bullshit. I fell for the meme and its gotten me no where when I could have had sex at least 5 times and have more confidence/respect. Women don't wait why should you.
>>
>>25450067
I just want you to know that I love you. I don't care if you hate yourself, but I love you, and I hope you the best on your next journey around the Sun.
>>
>>25456884
Women almost always save their virginities for someone they think is special. They just lose it at 15 because their naive and think a little bit of sweet talking indicates true love.
>>
> somewhat a virgin
Its all or nothing anon kun
>>
>>25449767
OP DONT DO IT
SUE HER AND YOUR BOSS/JOB THING
SUE FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT
GET MONEY NIGGA
>>
>>25456947
>their
*they're
>>
>>25456947
>for someone they think is special

You mean for the first Chad that comes around? Lucky for them, there are quite few Chads willing to pump and dump.
Don't listen to hypocritical tripfag roasties OP, they are talking about love, while they get probably fucked by every chad that comes around.

Just fuck her OP. Just be carefull to not get to confy because if you are desperate you could get feelings for her and end hurt when she dump you (happened to me with practice girl)
>>
>>25450067
step 1 of getting a landwhale gf.
>>
>>25457117
Chad's are usually the first to approach, yeah. Not talking about love, talking about a naive 15 year old girl's dumbass perception of love, try rereading my post bro. Also am not mystery and would not discourage op from getting some stink.
>>
>>25457231
>talking about a naive 15 year old girl's dumbass perception of love

implying it ever change. They are whorish their whole life.
>>
>>25457246
It does though. There are some women who are eternally 15 just like there are manchildren but many girls mature and realize they were stupid to give away their v so easily.
That being said, it's no question that they will always desire Chad, but that doesn't mean they are incapable of forming real love or bonds. Chad is a desirable person. Lusting after Chad and trying to capture his semen is the best thing a woman can do for herself, her family and for all of mankind
>>
>>25449767
>tfw only fat girls or bisexuals girls are attracted to me.

I had a girl almost 6 years older than me say that she actually loves me. All I want is a ~5'4 qt gf...
>>
>>25457288
>many girls mature and realize they were stupid to give away their v so easily

you mean they realize they need beta provider as their sexual worth is declining?
>>
>>25457516
No, I'm talking early to mid 20s. I know your twitter or instagram whores beg to differ but not every female is a party slut
>>
>>25457586
I don't have twitter or Instagram. I only have jewbook because uni. I get my info about social networks from here.
>>
>>25449767
>Do I go for it?
If you're in her league or below, go for it.
If you're out of her league, tell her to fuck off.
You don't want to contribute to men having to date down.
>>
>>25449767

that bitch is seriously fat and seriously ugly.

don't.
>>
>>25457987
Truly, the double X is the easy mode of life.
>>
>>25449767
Yes, fuck her, trust me, in life the things you regret aren't the things you do they are the things you don't do, 5 or 10 years from now if you're still a virgin you will most definitely regret not fucking her, besides doesn't it make you a little bit happy to know that someone, regardless of them being unattractive to you, wants to have sex with you? Just do it anon, it will be good to get a little bit of practice and you'll get the chance to make someone feel special, its a win win win situation.

Don't be a faggot OP.
>>
Is this the female equivalent of a manchild?
>>
>>25449949
Real talk, you believe on this or you memeing around?
>>
>>25450146
hey mystery I think you're cute btw
>>
>>25457326
There's nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap. You don't need to limit yourself to only people your own age.
>>
File: 56767538.jpg (251 KB, 800x541) Image search: [Google]
56767538.jpg
251 KB, 800x541
>>25450491
>they playfully push me away and laugh like I'm some little kid that doesn't know what he's doing.
This. Right in the feels man.
>>
>>25458803
Are you the girl in ops pic?
>>
Just because you're a fucking loser and a virgin, doesn't mean your standards should be low enough to fuck that.
>>
File: 1408600514925.jpg (21 KB, 383x329) Image search: [Google]
1408600514925.jpg
21 KB, 383x329
>fat
>ugly face
>small tits and thin legs even though she's fucking FAT

genetic garbage, I'd rather stay a virgin desu
>>
>>25456315
OP is not about to engage in a fucking relationship with a fatso, you absolute retard. He is going to fuck one.

>>25449767
Yes OP, go for it. Godspeed.
>>
>>25450560
Oh my god stop. If he wants to get laid he should. OP fuck her if you want she clearly just wants your dick
>>
File: 1369879367385.png (129 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1369879367385.png
129 KB, 640x350
>>25449767

You are screwed man.

It's 2016. Women are allowed to harass men if they are sexually interested in them. If you don't reciprocate soon, you may lose your job for being sexist.

Even if you don't lose your job, your life will be made hell now.

Just take it anon, it will at least a constant flow of pussy.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.