[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have autism hair? Mine is pic related and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160102_222007-1-1.jpg (296 KB, 837x630) Image search: [Google]
20160102_222007-1-1.jpg
296 KB, 837x630
Does anyone else here have autism hair? Mine is pic related and I feel like it makes me look like a child. Can anyone tell me how to style it so I look like an adult? Btw I have been told I have a five head
>>
>>25449604
I've got Schlomo hair that I just let grow and tangle. Usually just cover it up with a trilby though.
>>
>>25449604
I got similar hair. I just condition mine daily, and while it is still wet I brush it to the side and blow-dry it. Looks fine.
>>
>>25449604
Embrace the 5 head bro, you'll have it forever and it'll grow on you.

When girls see big foreheads they say "That's a man with confidence, and a man with a big head"
>>
literally go into a barbershop and say "give me something good and be creative" choose a good barbershop with good yelp reviews.
-???
-profit
>>
>>25449832
>literally go into a barbershop and say "give me something good and be creative"

I did something like this and the barber got really angry and called me a little faggot and yelled at me to get the fuck out of his store.
>>
>>25449964
Would have done the same and barred you, I hate faggots.
>>
>>25449604
I had your hair then I ordered a shitty $20 razor off of amazon and buzzed all my hair with a size 2 razor in a back alley. No longer look like autistic drug addict, but everyone thinks I'm a horrible racist. Win-win would do again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.