[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooooo... after reading this thread https://www.reddit.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16
File: cant_compete.jpg (183 KB, 1268x663) Image search: [Google]
cant_compete.jpg
183 KB, 1268x663
Soooooo... after reading this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3z65km/what_type_of_guy_is_definitely_not_your_type/
here's a simplified list of things modern western women hate in men:
-EVERYTHING
Some of them manage to hate both alphas and betas at the same time.

Also, why are they so insecure whenever asian women are mentioned?
>>
>>25449583
This is why we don't go on reddit, normie.
>>
>2016
>reading AskWomen
you do it to yourself
>>
File: 1263113234.jpg (330 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1263113234.jpg
330 KB, 768x1024
>Doesn't like white men who like Asian women

So why doesn't she just date Asian men?
>>
>>25449583
I'm Asian and I don't mess with Asian fetishists either. Anyone who says "I only date X race" is not someone you want to spend time with
>>
>>25449688
Does that really happen? I thought there were just people with preferences. Some guys are more attracted to Asian women for some reason.
>>
>>25449724
Most of those guys are damaged good believe or not.
>>
>>25449583

Does anyone else read r/AskWomen when you're feeling masochistic and self-loathing?

It's a bad habit of mine.
>>
>>25449724
It does, quite a bit. They think badmouthing other races is a good pick up line. It's one of the many reasons why I don't like to leave my house for extended periods of time
>>
>>25449583
>Also, why are they so insecure whenever asian women are mentioned?
Because asian women (from asia) aren't retarded feminists and represent traditional femininity that they don't want to compete with.
>>
>>25449763
Having preferences about how somebody looks means damaged goods? I can understand if they're creepy fetishists or only date for like cultural or weird reasons like that, but otherwise, seriously?
>>
Here comes the weebs
>"How DARE they badmouth my pure Asian wifus! HOW FUCKING DARE THEY!"
>>
>>25449852
We're not talking about people with just preferences, we're talking about the creepy fetishists
>>
>>25449888
Enjoy your white women's studies major familia.
>>
>>25449852
If this was a Black/White discussion you would be agreeing with me but now since it's a White/Asian the narrative has changed.
>>
>>25449763
I'm damaged goods an I have a strong preference for my own race.

Honestly I'm sure you know you're probably not attracted to them, but it's not like it's objectively a bad thing or a red flag. There are white women who only date black guys because they get along with and understand black guys better on average. They develop a physical attraction for the types of people they feel comfortable around. And same with white guys preferring black women. It's just one of those things.

Anyway I don't know what causes white men to prefer Asian women, but I don't see what's wrong with it as long as he's not calling you slant-eye and rice goblin.
>>
>>25449583
women tend to like different shit.
>>
>>25449583
Why do women complain about men liking Asians but if they like Niggers or Arabs or whatever they call us intolerant racists?
>>
>>25449688
im asian male and i prefer white females why is this wrong
>>
>>25449583
I actually don't do any of those things.

But I bet there's something listed there that she wouldn't admit to not being her type, like being short or black
>>
>>25449920
No, it would be the same situation. Creepy guys who fetishize asian women are the same as white girls with daddy issues who fetishize black thugs.

I'm just wondering what exactly the issue is with a person who tend be attracted to the physical characteristics of a certain race.
>>
>>25449967

>Arabs

because Asian women is literally a meme, meanwhile Arab men is for the high estrogen women
>>
>>25449788
I read it when I want to confirm that life is hopeless
>>
>>25450004
literally nobody except a minority of weebs fetishize Asian women, it's the Asian women who fetish white men
>>
>>25449967
>why do women complain about men liking Asians
like=preference="almost exclusively approaches", this goes the same for anyone who "strong prefers" something. And they're concerned about you being into them for who they are, vs. into them for their race

>if they like Niggers or Arabs they call us intolerant racists?
Because you shame them for dating "niggers" and call them mudsharks and coal burners, and you outright refuse to date these women on the grounds that they are "race traitors"
>>
>>25449931
>Anyway I don't know what causes white men to prefer Asian women, but I don't see what's wrong with it as long as he's not calling you slant-eye and rice goblin.
There are a lot of reasons. The most popular is because of unsuccessful attempts to land their own woman. Another reason is that Asian women are more submissive. Another that Asian women are easier to get when you're white. which means their is no need to work work for their own women. Another is overconsumption of Anime.
>>
File: 1437947361103.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437947361103.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>25449583
All of that is ignored if you look like pic related, duh.
>>
They always forget -working class
>>
>>25449583
>do drugs
yep
>not feminist
yep
>racist/sexist
yep
>asian fetish
no
>super religious
Wait what the fuck? Why wouldn't you want somebody who is religious with good values? Not that I'm even remotely religious but I can't understand this.
>fit into the mold
the fuck is this
>politically conservative
yep
>smell bad
no

I bet she'd love me. Some of those are just fucking stupid though, of course she wants someone to be a 'manly man' she can fucking say she doesn't all she wants but if a manly man asked her to suck his cock she'd do it in a fucking instant fuck women my man.
>>
>>25449583

>dont be racist
>BUT DONT LIKE ASIANS THEYRE GROSS

Holy shit. Can Trump fix this shit?
>>
>>25450087
>like=preference="almost exclusively approaches", this goes the same for anyone who "strong prefers" something. And they're concerned about you being into them for who they are, vs. into them for their race
personally I don't actually know any men who 'exclusively' approach Asians, but for the ones who do, I don't see why some White bitch cares, it doesn't affect them

>The most popular is because of unsuccessful attempts to land their own woman.
no such thing, women aren't property

>Another reason is that Asian women are more submissive.
Nothing wrong with that, it's no more wrong than a woman being attracted to a dominant man

Really this whole insecurity over Asian women is pathetic and you need to get over it, if you think these are type of men aren't good enough to get white women then it doesn't affect you, let them do what they want
>>
>5'4''
>still wants tall guys
JUST
>>
>>25450087
Idk, I think those extra tags and assumptions are just something you have to deal with as a minority here.

I mean, desu you probably do the same thing with white guys. If he looks presentable I bet you assume he has a good family life and isn't poor. There are dumb stereotypes for everybody but that probably plays a much larger role in women's attraction than men's.
>>
>>25449583
>jesuisunchien
>i am sun chien
>complains about men who have an asian fetish

Why don't the chinese realize that most people that have yellow fever are more attracted to japanese/korean girls than anything else?

Chinese are too cheap. Nobody wants them.
>>
>>25449583
they sound like such a miserable pretentious bunch

I mean so are we, but at least we have a sense of humour about ourselves and enough self-awareness to know we are losers
>>
>>25449583
This isn't a representative sample of women.

I find it funny how a woman would dislike a guy who's into the red pill though. She probably doesn't realize it, but a lot of that is stuff people agree with, whether they identify with trp or not. For example the idea that women are more sensitive, or look for men who can provide as well as generate attraction. Apparently her issue with it is the idea that women have it easier in dating, even though it's completely fucking true.
>>
>>25450212
it doesn't matter what race a girl comes from, how short she is, how ugly, how poor, how stupid, they all have the same preferences

>height
>money
>social status
>strong bone structure
>clear healthy skin
>>
>>25450064
Holy strawman Batman.
>>
>>25450287
>holy strawman
>outright calls black people "niggers" and asks why women get offended when he uses that language
>>
>>25449583
I never realised how triggered women get over guys with Asian fever, they really are like the male version of coalburners lel
>>
>>25449583
>taking the normie internet so seriously

Go to the deep web with your fedora
>>
>>25450247
>This isn't a representative sample of women.
Reddit is pretty popular, it seems legit.
>>
>>25450307
no, he was asking why women get butthurt over men having racial preferences but women are allowed to have racial preferences and it's fine
>>
>>25450307
>i-i can't use niggers without quotation marks to make sure everyone understands how non-racist i am
why are you even here instead of staying on r/askwomen?
>>
>i dont like guys that are into men's rights
>i literally dont like people that want to defend themselves

can you imagine nazis saying this shit about jews? just swap a couple words out and its WW2 era propoganda
>>
>>25450361
How else are you expected to understand, asswipe?
>>
>>25450371
men's rights is a threat to all the privileges women get in society, of course they won't like men who are into it
>>
>>25450307
>all of /r9k/ is one person

you are fucking mentally ill.
>>
>>25450353
They aren't the same women. That's your real answer.

You might be reading into some "racial preference" when a woman dates a guy who isn't you, but that doesn't mean it's actually there.
>>
>>25449890
The great thing about Asian girls (from Asia) is that they're totally up for fulfilling fetishes without whining. I have a girl who loves to shop for maid outfits and cook for me, simply because I tell her to. Obedience is a powerful aphrodisiac.
>>
>>25450247
women have an easier time getting dates. that doesn't mean the dating process is any easier... if anything, it's worse for women in the long run, because men are self-obsessed and usually jerkoffs. don't give me that "but u onry date chads!!!" bullshit. I've added probably a hundred robots from here and they've all been fucking delusional, and they're usually assholes too.
>>
>>25450390
>h-how are you supposed to understand i don't approve of calling people niggers just because i talk about how justified it is to get offended by that language
what a shit justification. just admit language scares you, you pussy.

now will you answer my question?
>>
>>25450436
That's not really a relationship. It's a service.
>>
>>25450200
They can't let men "do what they want". Anyone that is creepy deserves to die alone. They won't fuck them, and nobody else had better either.
>>
>>25450467
the only real relationships are where the man is serving the woman
>>
>>25450451
You do have a point. Maybe it's a different kind of struggle, but then again women outright say that they won't date a guy who isn't confident enough to approach, then get upset when the over-confident douches approach them. But I won't go on my rant about how women would solve their own problems by approaching the guys they like instead of "giving signals" and getting pissed off when they're not received the way they want.
>>
File: file.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>25449583
>maybe someone who's fiscally conservative but not socially
>>
File: 1421110409042.jpg (79 KB, 720x704) Image search: [Google]
1421110409042.jpg
79 KB, 720x704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbJOLq5wXwk

>Women want a man who is ambitious, an achiever whose successful both professionally and financially who's not materialistic. Women want a man who is solid steady consistent and reliable who is fun unpredictable and spontaneous. Women want a strong willed decisive man who takes a stand and doesn't waiver as long as he's flexible open minded and can admit when he's wrong.

>They want a realist who's romantic, a guy who is serious but playful, who's confident but humble, and horny but faithful. Women want a man who is career driven but family oriented. Women want a man who is smart but not nerdy, caring but not needy, affectionate but not clingy, protective but not possessive, emotional but not neurotic, funny but now a clown, dominant but now domineering, and in control but not controlling.
>>
>>25450436
It's beautiful. She needs control. I control.
>>
>>25450436
Asian girls are the fucking fetishists, I've been saying this for years, go to Asia and those bitches are all over white men.

Asian girls are skinny where Western women are fat, submissive where they are dominant, happy when they are miserable and depressed.

This is what it really comes down to, western white women are extremely insecure and can't handle the thought of their beta orbiters abandoning them for cuter girls in Asia.
>>
>>25450451
At least you get a guy, bitch. All you have to do is accept or deny. With us guys it's different; the woman has to give a shit and even than it's still a long way to go. Although we'd probably still end up cucked either way.
>>
>>25450539
My thoughts exactly. Into the trash.
>>
>>25449583
>obsessed with anime/manga/Japan
>Asian fetish
>super religious
>very conservative

Looks like I'm off this roastie's list but I don't think this is a major loss.
>>
>>25450553
There are so many cute girls in asia. Even what the locals would brand a Christmas cake uggo is at least slim and well-groomed.

Age difference is much more accepted as well. Play around, save money, and cash out with a 20-year-old at age 50 or so. You knew, just like they do in Hollywood.
>>
File: 1451340905609.png (152 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1451340905609.png
152 KB, 640x400
>>25449583
>why are they so insecure when asian women are mentioned?
Because asian women are becoming the black men of females. More chads are starting to have relationships and sex with asian women and that makes white stacies feel insecure because that means less cum in their hyper-stretched orifices.
>>
>>25449971
White females don't want you.
>>
>>25450659
B-But the BAC, r-right?
>>
>>25450638
to those women not being a supporter of gay marriage is considered 'very' conservative, they are living in a dream world

>>25450643
Yep, it's awesome going on the streets and not seeing a single fat bitch, you can set up a date with any girl online and not worry if she is a secret fatty using angles, 99% of them are slim
>>
>>25449583
-EVERYTHING

I must be an anomaly or something then. I passed just about all of these tests, of course that's before you factor in other areas of attraction and such but still...maybe it's time I got myself some prime reddit pussy.
>>
>>25450703
get plastic surgery to look like a Kpop star
>>
>>25450087
What if I like anime and I also find Asian women particularly attractive, but only physically and don't care at all about them being supposedly submissive or easy to get with? (Actually, the Asian girls I like the most are the feisty Americanized kind.)

I've dated and slept with multiple white girls (I know, REEEEEEE etc), so it's not like it's a "I can't get with my own race so I'll go for Asians thing" either.

Mostly I just find petite girls with straight, dark hair attractive, and I'm just as attracted to white girls in that mold as I am to Asian ones, it's just that it's a much more common look among Asians.
>>
>>25450656
This is a GREAT comparison. If black men represent traditional fetishized masculinity, asian women represent traditional fetishized femininity.
>>
>>25449648
every fucking time
Im not even an asian guy and its annoying as hell
>>
File: Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg (202 KB, 703x206) Image search: [Google]
Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg
202 KB, 703x206
>>25449583
>why are they so insecure whenever asian women are mentioned?
Asians are a direct threat to taking away their beta providers.

"Oh, what's that Stacey Spread-Eagle? You're going to let Chad face-abuse you for the next fifteen years until you hit the wall at 30 and only then will I be good enough to spend $20k on a diamond ring for you? Nah, I'm going to a third world country where teenage women will thank their lucky stars I'm around."
>>
>>25450151
>Why wouldn't you want somebody who is religious with good values?
Because that person might not like the fact that they're a dirty whore.
>>
>>25450722
You passed all of those tests? You're a feminist?

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>25450087
>Another reason is that Asian women are more submissive.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>be 5'7
>Sorry anon, I only date tall guys!
>go to Asia
>Wow you are tall anon!
Sorry but Asian girls accept me while white women reject me for things I have no control over, so I don't see why liking them is a bad thing
>>
>>25450853
When you're part of a movement whose only purpose is whining about how people are allowed to judge you for your choices, yes.
>>
>>25449583

>admits to reading reddit
>actually takes posts by people on reddit seriously
>takes the posts so seriously that you believe they reflect the opinions of all females

Do you have any sense at all of just how much of an insufferable fucking moron you are?
>>
I don't get where everybody gets this "asian women are so feminine and submissive etc" thing.

I've hung around Asian girls for my whole adult life and I've never found that to be the case at all. I just think they're hot.
>>
File: 1449813430227.png (733 KB, 568x788) Image search: [Google]
1449813430227.png
733 KB, 568x788
>I don't date guys who are racist
>Asians are gross

Why would they even be interested in you if they were interested in Asians? What the fuck you cunt?
>>
>>25450218
Looking at her post history she is trying to learn french and danish. Top kek
>im only interested in white guys, but its gross if you like asian women!
>>
>>25449583
is reddit for... real?

I know we have a lot of idiots on 4chan but most of them seem to be just doing it for the lulz and have some self-awareness, redditors seem to be completely serious and detached from reality
>>
>>25450451
>if anything, it's worse for women in the long run
>Because we won't lower our standards
Maybe you don't deserve a "good' guy?
>>
>>25450898
>posts by average females don't reflect on the average female
>>
>>25450903
>I've hung around Asian girls for my whole adult life
hang around white girls your entire life and compare the two
>>
>>25450903
Everything is relative. Compare them to the white girls on an average american college campus.
>>
>>25450218
That's broken French for "I am a bitch", not "I am sun chien."
>>
>>25450951
girls who browse reddit are not average, they're insane depressed obese feminists for the most part
>>
>>25450951

>reddit is where average females post

Reddit is a haven for people who are arguably more worthless than 4channers

For fucks sake...
>>
>>25450797
I said about all.

I'm not a feminist type. I'm also short and on the thin side. I should probably work on the second thing if I want a better chance with girls I guess.
>>
>doesn't like men who are into Asians
>but he can't be racist :-)
>>
>>25450999
So we agree. Maybe I should say 'average american female'?

>>25451029
>Reddit is a haven for people who are arguably more worthless than 4channers
That doesn't make them not average.
>>
File: fat by race.jpg (67 KB, 782x321) Image search: [Google]
fat by race.jpg
67 KB, 782x321
>>25450087
>I like girls with red hair.
That's cool.
>I like cardio bunnies.
I agree. Skinny girls are quite pretty.
>I like girls with Italian accents.
Understandable. I prefer Spanish myself.
>I like girls with glasses.
Is that why you hang out at the library so much? You dog, you.
>I like girls with big ol' ta-tas.
Get in line, brother!
>I like girls who are Asian.
YOU'RE SICK! YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK A STEREOTYPICAL SCHOOL GIRL, DON'T YOU?! YOU COULDN'T GET A WHITE WOMAN IF YOU TRIED! THAT'S WHY YOU CHASE AFTER BUG EATING SLANT-EYED CHINKS, YOU RACIST!

I never get tired of this.
>>
>>25450966
>>25450980
I have, I'm white so naturally there have been a lot of white girls around too. I just have two groups of friends, one that's mostly white and one that's mostly Asian.

Maybe FOBs are different, these Asians are Americanized as fuck, and many of their families have been in the US for longer than mine has.
>>
>>25451120
average american girls use Facebook and instagram, go shopping, go out with friends, go to clubs, get a boyfriend, the average female shit

The type of girls on reddit are the weird outcasts were were too mentally damaged or ugly to fit in
>>
>>25451166
oh, you mean Asian Americans

I mean actual Asians who were born and raised in Asia, those are very different
>>
>>25451120

If you genuinely think reddit is where average females are, then you must be the biggest fucking loser on the planet. There is literally no other reason you could think this.
>>
>>25451199
Yeah, I don't actually deal with foreign-born Asian girls that much.

I go to school in the San Gabriel Valley so it's not like there's any shortage of them, but they don't exactly share social circles with me.

I like the Americanized ones more, anyway. Sassy little fireballs with cute Asian girl faces make me diamonds.
>>
>>25451259
Oh, also, the eyes, man.

FOB girls have these dark, dead eyes, it turns me off.

The Asian-American ones, they have this sparkle. I dunno what it is. There's just something so damn vibrant about them.
>>
>>25451306
I am way more attracted to asian american girls than asians also, no idea what it is.
>>
>>25451161
Calm down there, weeb.
>>
>people can now openly admit to going on reddit
What the fuck went wrong
>>
>>25450553
>>25450436

Indeed, although Asian females possess many flaws which vary along ethnic lines:

Vietnamese girls are outstanding; Filipinas very sweet; Indonesians incredibly sweet and, unlike Filipinas, can cook; Thai girls are money-grubbers; Chinese are largely ugly, spiritually and physically; Japanese are quite but selective; Koreans are largely ugly but have access to corrective plastic surgery.

One these every sub-group of Asian females has in common, broadly, is their absolute affinity and devotion to white men -- they worship our bone structure, our complexion, our height, our eyes and, well, everything!
>>
>>25451509
Why not just get a white girl if you're going for Vietnamese.... The Viet girl you're fucking is probably at least 30% French, anyway.

Viets are basically regular East-Asians but without the lack of jaw/chin, but sometimes they get too much and even the girls look manly.
>>
>anyone with extremely bad grammar is out

You might be a 10/10 making 100k but if your grammar is fucked you're literally a 0/10.
>>
>>25449583
so it boils down to
>drugs
>smells bad
>liking what I dont like
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
Enjoy getting divorced, white women.
>>
File: 1435434406578.png (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435434406578.png
98 KB, 400x400
>>25449583
>all these women that put 'religious' in their list
fucking heathens
>>
What do these wildebeests look like?
>>
>>25451161
how the fuck can over 60% of a population be fat

how does it get this bad
>>
>>25451976

Amazing -- white females are driving divorce amongst almost all couples of which their members.
>>
>>25452003
In reality women are more religious than men, there are more male atheists than female ones.
>>
>girls want everything good with no downsides about a man
Pretty sure they aren't the catch of the world either, otherwise they wouldn't be browsing a sub specific to their gender.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (69 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
69 KB, 900x720
Women have a love-hate relationship with conservatives.

Conservative men tend to be very masculine and domineering which makes them wet.

BUT their political and social views get in the way of their promiscuity, childishness, and bitchy attitudes.

Liberal men do not turn on women in ANY capacity unless she's seeking out a beta provider who will let her do whatever she wants sexually with other men.
>>
>Bro-y guys, guys who like to drink or do drugs or party, guys who are into casual sex, super-religious guys, backwoods or country guys, know-it-all pseudo-intellectual guys, gamer guys, tattoo and piercing guys, guys who drive motorcycles, weeaboos guys, Asian fetishists, childfree guys, boho vagabond guys, conspiracy theorists, diva guys, and other variations of those.
I want to marry this woman
>>
>>25452460
Tell me about it. It's hard to find a woman around here who is not super religious, but also doesn't love to get slammed on alcohol/drugs, or fuck like an animal with just anyone.
>>
So much libertarian hate on that

We just want a life of freedom
>>
>>25452908
>>>/somalia/
>>>/mogadishu/
>>
>>25450451
>that doesn't mean the dating process is any easier
wrong
>if anything, it's worse for women in the long run
wrong
>because men are self-obsessed
elaborate?
>and usually jerkoffs, don't give me that "but u onry date chads!!!" bullshit. I've added probably a hundred robots from here
EVERY 'robot' that gives out his personal info on here is a chad, no exception.
to you and >>25450532
You think every date a guy gets with a girl is good quality? You seem to imply that:
>its hard for guys to get dates but the ones they do are great
>its easy for women to get dates but they ones they do get are all shit
when its more like:
>its hard for guys to get dates and the ones they do get are all shit
i'd rather have a date every week and it turn out to be shit, than have a date once every three years and each turn out to be shit
>>
>implying any of that matters if you're Chad

If you're attractive enough she'll invent a million excuses in her head as to why you're not like every other guy that meets one of those standards
>>
>smoke
i smoke cigarettes, weed, and the occasional hard drug, not into mens rights, not necessarily a feminist, but more egalitarian
>slightly racist homophobic sexist
fucking hate anime besides a few
>pantheist, a glorified sexed-up atheist
don't give a shit about asian women. they're cute i guess its whatever, it's the only race i haven't fucked
>into survivalism, have built shelters and have a practical bug out bag
i'm a centrist anarchist

fucking literally the exact opposite
>>
>>25452980
>>>/northkorea/
>>>/sweden/
>>
>>25449583
>hates politically/socially conservative men
>is totally against drug use
why are most women so abhorrently fucking retarded?
>>
>>25450451
If you've been on that many dates, you are the problem
>>
>love anime because love animation and the weird stories that dont often make it to film
>dont give a shit about japan
>like white girls, not attracted to asians
>mention you like anime and suddenly your a yellow fever pervert

dammit.
>>
>all these women unironicallt hating solid men and libertarians

goddamn, the world has gone to shit
>>
>>25453335

What race are you ? kek
>>
File: 1447866600776.jpg (24 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
1447866600776.jpg
24 KB, 231x231
>>25449583
>are racist
>have an Asian fetish (ew, ew, EW)

That's like the pot calling the kettle a nigger and telling it to get to the back of the bus.
>>
File: 79HpKpv.png (21 KB, 1015x221) Image search: [Google]
79HpKpv.png
21 KB, 1015x221
>women LITERALLY can't into banter
Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 352x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 352x411
>>25449583

3dpd gtfo
>>
>literally everyone of them hate conservatives
I should probably just kill myself at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 965x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 965x1500
>>25449583
>>25449583

> super religious
> smoking
> refugee
>>
>>25450988
99% sure that's the masculine form of dog.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.