[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who drops his pants to use a urinal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446698421451.jpg (37 KB, 548x500) Image search: [Google]
1446698421451.jpg
37 KB, 548x500
>that guy who drops his pants to use a urinal
>>
Yeah I drop my pants, feels good man
>>
>That guy who never uses urinals and goes to the toilet stalls just to piss

I am that guy.
>>
>>25449503
It's better privacy.
>>
>that guy that gives off a light moan after the 5th shake and then looks over at me while I'm trying to pee
>that guy that carries on 'shaking' while you leave to wash hands
it was the same guy :/
>>
>>25449453
>not being a dominant male comfortable with your buttocks around other men

nothing says alpha like being gay as fuck
>>
>>25449503
I only do that if there's no dividers between the urinals. Why the fuck are normies okay with pissing so close to each other?
>>
File: tumblr_m63dqibMI91rvi7zuo1_400.jpg (38 KB, 332x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m63dqibMI91rvi7zuo1_400.jpg
38 KB, 332x493
>that one kid that puts his ketchup in the fridge
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.