[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im afraid of annoying her by talking to her too much i make her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1372311581570.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1372311581570.png
53 KB, 645x773
im afraid of annoying her by talking to her too much
i make her laugh a lot but we never have any deep convos
i see posts on social media that say she wants a boyfriend
Friends for a while now, afraid its gonna be awkward

God dammit robots im too scared that its all gonna go wrong when it could still easily go right
>>
>>25448343
Go for it. Rejection will hurt less than the pain of waiting
>>
>>25448343
>posts she wants a girlfriend

so underage
>>
>>25448343
It wont go right OP, you are not on her BF list at all, man the fuck up if you can and move on, if she wanted you as a BF she would have hinted at it, you are friend zoned OP, she might not even consider you as a friend move along now
>>
>>25448343
We know you will get rejected you are posting on /r9k/ you are "scared" most likely she is laughing at how beta you are, she wants a man not a bitch, just being honest with you
>>
>>25448415
Indirectly i should say. For example she reposted a picture that had the caption "Wish i was kissing someone on newyears..."
>>
>>25448343
Post a pic of her so can see faggot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.