[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kissless, Conversationless, Eye Contactless Virgin Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: run from the feel.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
run from the feel.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
You are locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful conversation with a girl
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had sexual contact with a girl
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
>are female
>>
Hehe FART HARDER
>>
I feel really shitty because this describes me
>>
Define meaningful conversation, how long prolonged is, and if your mum counts.

Also, I probs shouldn't post this as I fulfil all but one of the criteria, but I'm just trying to help.
>>
reporting in

very original post
>>
Does skype stuff count?
>>
>>25448193
>>had a meaningful conversation with a girl
nope, even exchaning 3 lines of dialogue with a female is now a success in my fucking eyes
>>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
stared at grills but turned away when they looked at me
>>had sexual contact with a girl
nope
>>had a female friend
nope, nothing serious or close, just like someone in a class i talked to
>>held a girl's hand
not in a meaningful or relationship-interested way, just as a joke
>>kissed a girl
no
>>are female
no

well fuck me i made it
how the fuck
brb getting the cyanide
>>
>>25449639
>Yo brahs so i had sex so i came here to tell you pathetic virgins how to do shit
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (176 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
176 KB, 800x600
i woke up this morning seeing that i have a "match" on tinder.

i am too afraid to open the application because i know that i am supposed to be the one to initialize conversation.

i have no idea how to be funny or say anything besides "hi. how are you?"
>>
File: feel.png (6 KB, 357x389) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
6 KB, 357x389
i've only been asked for pencils in school
i used to glance at asian qt's in the hallway sometimes
lol
>had a female friend
had grills try to be my friend just to ask for money
>held a girl's hand
one time in the grocery store because "her ex was there"
>kissed a girl
i've never even thought about it
>are female
negative

i thought blacks were supposed to have it good with females
>>
File: ol timey kinda feel.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
ol timey kinda feel.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
Rejection does not encourage me or even depress me, it just reminds me that I'm not good enough.

I am so alone, on this Saturday night I hardly exist at all. I bring my guitar to the beach late at night where no one can hear me and I play for the silent, shadowy figures dancing in the waves. I have a sandy moleskin notebook I write tunes in and so far it's a book full of shitty hooks and shameful, cathartic lyrics. I know it's dangerous to be alone at night in the open, so isolated, but in some way, if I was murdered, maybe it would be a good thing. But the sunset lets me know its another failed night and I drag myself back to my car, frustrated with my lack of musical talent.

I don't know why this happened to me. I sometimes lay in my bedsheets with my blanket on the floor, letting the heat melt me into my bed and wishing something, anything could show me that I'm not worthless. But I don't, and the only thing to cool me down is the sting of cold water in my eyes from the sink, to wash away hot streaks of tears.

If you can relate, I need your help. I will love you for all that you are, if you promise to love me for all that I am, every shattered piece.
>>
>>25449893
THEN SAY THAT
>>
>>25449710
Depends on what it consisted of. Would you consider her a friend? Did you become intimate?
>>
bumping

>muh originality
>>
>>25449961
post some of your lyrics anon, you sound nice
>>
>>25448193
This is the best picture of the 21st century.
>>
>>25449962
This this this just do it
>>
>>25448193
Hello anon, I know this feel all to well.
>>
>>25448193
does female psychologist count?
>>
>>25449962
but how will she know you're interested without a cheesy name pun or sexual innuendo? /s
>>
>>25448193
I am a KHV and I didn't experience anything in the list op posted. I feel worse now.
>>
>>25448193
Why are girls so boring? I finally met one that I kinda got along with a few days ago actually, but after the first time we talked, all she would talk about is music. I can't find it interesting at all, and from what I've heard, alot of other girls just talk about music as well. Why are they so boring guys? I just don't get it.
>>
>>25453666
Double coincidence of instance is rare, that or they just don't need to be interesting.
>>
File: 1442678500856.jpg (70 KB, 1184x1126) Image search: [Google]
1442678500856.jpg
70 KB, 1184x1126
>>25453666
Because they're empty-headed. I have experienced some of the things on the list, so you'll have to excuse me for being a normie. Take it from a normie that no girl is capable of steering even the simplest conversation. They want someone to listen to, not someone who will listen to them.
>>
The sad part is that I'll probably belong in this thread forever. Society would rather cater to "le depression XDD liek my status XDD" than us because it's a much easier way for normies to think "Wow I really am a good person for helping :DD"
>>
>>25453663
You feel bad? Hell, anon. You've got nothing on how I feel right now. I feel ashamed to even be alive. I feel ashamed that people can see or hear me. I want to find some cave in the wilderness and just die as far below the surface of the earth as I can manage to descend.
>>
I've only ever had one female friend who was a dyke. There was this stage where I was kinda drifting away from her because I wasn't really feeling like hanging out with anyone. After rejecting her fifth time in a row to hang out, she called me a faggot and never talked to me again. The friendship didn't even last a year.

Am I still locked out?
>>
>>25449961
I love you for who you are, anon.
>>
>>25448193

How can someone actually achieved this? I purposely say achieved because this seems not possible to me
im sure you have to actually put a lot of energy in this
>>
>>25449961

Tell me something about you anon. Something nobody knows about you.
Also tell me one of the things you enjoy doing
>>
>>25455422
Its simple anon, be a shy male.
I think I look normal. Fembots have said I look better than most guys on here. But I don't know man, I never know what to talk about with girls. And their all so boring to me, I've never met one that I've found interesting in my whole life, so I never can talk to them after we are first introduced because I simply don't know what to talk about.
>>
>>25455634
It should be abundantly clear from the other posts in this thread that women are not intelligent, and therefore only unintelligent males can relate to them.
>>
>>25455634

If the problem isnt that the girls dont like you but that you find no interesting girls just start looking somewhere else. I know its hard when you are shy.
i personally like to meet girls at art realated events, cause many of them are weird/interesting.
>>
>>25449929
>i thought blacks were supposed to have it good with females
If you're white and you're a robot, you have a 90% change of getting a girl. If you're black and you're a robot it's all over.
>>
>>25455733
>It should be abundantly clear from the other posts in this thread that women are not intelligent

yea cause the people in threads like this know so much about women. Sorry to break it to you pal but thats just your bitterness speaking.
Not that i dont understand, but its just not fair to generalize every woman on earth
>>
reporting in senpai
Have any other robots tried to imagine what a kiss would feel like or am i really that pathetic
>>
>>25455733
Not true anon, some of the ones I've talked to are very smart, they just are socially retarded. They expect me to start every conversation and carry the whole thing, its bullshit and I don't put up with it. Then again, its probably because they are used to thirsty betas giving them all the conversational stimulation they need and just haven't run into a guy who doesn't really care if he becomes their friend or not. Some of them act really suprised when I say I don't want to add them on skype, steam, whatever.
>>25455734
Hnng, but that's the thing anon. I've tried talking to women from different crowds, but their all the same in this regard. Like I said, its probably because they are used to having plenty of betas who treat them extra special, when I treat them like I would a guy friend.
>>
TFW you've spanked and cuddled a girl, had an internet GF and been close to a girl you knew IRL and exchanged nudes and sexual conversation. I'm such a normie.
>>
>>25455857
tbqh senpai kisses seem gross. It's just lips. Tongues touching.. fuck that.

Given the choice, I'd be the guy that fucks a whore without kissing her.
>>
>>25455857
Yes, you are not alone anon. That is why I seem like I would be too foolish if I ever did somehow enter the dating game. I wouldn't know how to kiss.
>>
>>25455930
I wanna absolutely ravage a QT's tongue. What are you fuckin' gay?
>>
>>25455882

well that sucks. Dunno maybe you will find a girl someday
>>
>>25455891
Tell me what kissing is. I've seen it done, but I wouldn't be able to replicate it. I imagine it's kinda like whistling in that regard. You just have to know. Being told will help, but it won't prepare you for it.

I don't want to go to ehow and find a guide. That just smacks of autism.
>>
>>25456009
Kissing is the interlocking and slight sucktion of lips followed by interlocking open lips and massaging each-others tongues, not sure why you asked me though.
>>
>>25455857
I'm trying to imagine what a hug would feel like
>>
>>25448193
Yes
Yes
>>had sexual contact with a girl
Nope
>>had a female friend
Yes
>>held a girl's hand
Yes, kind of, not in a romantic way
>>kissed a girl
Nope
>>are female
Nope
>>
>>25456116
Why don't you get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
>>
>>25456086
It's fucking amazing anon. This belly QT wanted to hug my when parting ways, and apperentely I fucked up the first time and hugged like a gay best friend with my arms round her back. So she told me to do it again and put my arms around her waist and squueze tight... Fuck, words can't describe.
>>
>>25456171
But this is Hirouyuki Nishimura's board
>>
>>25456178
I'm happy you got to experience that
>>
>>25456178
>tfw no belly gf
I know this feel better than you can ever imagine. I want her to hold me in her pillowy arms and to fall asleep with my face buried in her pillowy breasts. There's no ambition greater in me than to acquire a belly gf of my very own.
>>
>>25456086
but couldnt you just hug your aunt or something?
you cant really get a kiss on the lips from your relatives now
>>
>>25449893
Try to show some interest in her, but dont act desperate. And open the conversation with something interesting, then just roll with it. I know its hard, but you gotta at least try, anon
>>
>>25456327
Why should *we* have to work for *them*. We're the ones who have value. They just have a wet hole between their legs.
>>
>>25456280
I don't know what's worse, being close to thinking you have one and getting to feel that warm cushy body against yours or never having one at all. But don't give up anon, you don't know what you're missing!
>>
>>25456287
I don't have any

And I imagine that one from a person who is sexually attracted to you will be different that a relative.
>>
>>25456362
Neither do the majority of men who exclusively like thin girls. I pity them, honestly. And I'm not just saying that. It's really their loss.
>>
That means I would not even of been allowed in this thread when I was five years old.

I held hands, kissed girls, had females friends, and spent times girls as a 5 year old. This is amazing.
>>
>>25456387
Do you think she was sexually attracted to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 906x813
is that possible?
Sometimes I stare at random girls, sometimes they get creeped out
Nope
>had a female friend
Never
>held a girl's hand
Does my mom count?
>kissed a girl
Nay
>are female
No
I might be on the spectrum, but I don't care.
>>
File: 1450146813565.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450146813565.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>>25448193
am i a normie if i held a girls hand on the way to the bus when i was 10? we also dated for 1 week at that time
>>
29yo KCECV reporting in.

It gets sadder every day.
>>
>>25455857
Kissing a girl > masturbation > sex

imo
>>
>>25449961
That's gay as fuck. You on your period?
>>
File: 1434977633408.jpg (135 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1434977633408.jpg
135 KB, 780x585
>Sometimes desperately want a person just to acknowledge my existence
>See couples everywhere
>People all happy and shit, relationships in media
>Realise that people take it all for granted no big deal
>My every instinct still tells me to stay as far away from people as possible because they're all garbage and so am I

What happens to a person if they experience no romance or affection until the day they die?
>>
File: 1446598057512.png (39 KB, 337x144) Image search: [Google]
1446598057512.png
39 KB, 337x144
>>25448193
Hello, brothers. As much as I enjoy your company, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't stopped growing at the age of 14-15
What's your reason
>>
>>25458832
How tall are you, little manlet?
>>
>>25458963
154 cm, that's 5'1''?
Other than that, when I'm drunk and eloquent, girls in my residence ask me why I'm not always like that, happy and outgoing
>>
>>25448193
I've had all of those things and am still gonna post in this thread
>>
File: 1442245057659.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442245057659.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>25448193
Reporting for duty

I just really hate women
>>
>>25458224
The reason they die is usually because of that. If they manage to stay alive long enough to die not by their own hand, it means they still had hope.
>>
>>25448193
I'm a female who's had had multiple bf's and I still think I'm a robot. Just because some guy had transient interests with you(only want to fuck you) doesn't mean you cant be a robot. Plus, I have a bunch of fucked up fetishes like rape fantasy, and father daughter play. Obviously I'm friendless as well. You fucking robots just dont get it.
>>
>>25449961
keep practicing

snag guitar pro 6 maybe?
learning by ear is better though for making you better faster
>>
>>25448193
Meh not really, they don't have the mental capacity.
Yes
Yes
>had a female friend
Kind of?
>held a girl's hand
Yes
>kissed a girl
Yes
>are female
No
>>
>>25459240
(You)
best oc
>>
File: 1442415228777.jpg (48 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1442415228777.jpg
48 KB, 550x535
>>25449751
>>25449929
>>25456116
>>25456504
>>25459558
This is not what this thread is for retards.

What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>25459875
What is it for, then
All the KHV problems are discussed in other threads. Anyway, I'll ask again

>>25458832 why are you on this situation, what makes you completely worthless and how do you try to change it
>>
>>25448193
Why do so many of you build your entire lives around chasing women?

You guys are just slaves to your strongest base urge. It's as pathetic as someone whining all day about wanting to eat pizza, or about wanting to take a nap.

Use the part of your brain on top of the lizard part for 5 seconds and you won't give a fuck about women.

For fuck's sake
>>
>>25460174
>it's as pathetic as whining all day about wanting to eat pizza, or about wanting to take a nap.
says the person who probably has free access to pizza and naps or, if not, at least never wanted them.
>>
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 1536x2048
>>25452565
Summers are hell.
Winters are worse.
Someone please tell
How to end this curse.

>>25455331
Thank you, I hope you know I love you for everything you are too.

>>25455469
No one knows I'm a KHV to start. I also drive like a maniac when no ones in the car except me. I like to lift weights, because it's one of the few times where I feel adequate.

>>25459530
Thank you mate.
>>
Oops, I thought you said locked in this thread.

-chad out-
>>
>>25448193
I've done all of these things besides be female and I'm still so alone. It doesn't end at losing your v card.
>>
I've done all the things mentioned in the original post, yet here I am posting. What can you do about it, college boy.
>>
>>25448193
21kv. I've given up hope because it's probably beyond repair at this point. You have to be muscular and outgoing for girls to like you. If you're shy or average-looking, then it's basically impossible. I have avoidant personality disorder too.
>>
>>25460364
>I have avoidant personality disorder too.
You mean you found the wikipedia article and it struck a chord. I doubt you've been diagnosed.
>>
>>25460174
Imagine everyone around you has eaten pizza, and most of them love it. Imagine you have never eaten pizza because every time you order over the phone, the pizza parlor hangs up before you finish ordering. Imagine people tell you that you just have to play the numbers and keep trying, and others say pizza isn't so good anyways. All this time, people are eating pizza, and you start believing there's something wrong with you because you can't seem to place an order. Imagine all of human society and media is based on pizza, and advertisers focus on appealing to your love of pizza at every opportunity. Soon you feel as though you don't belong in this pizza world, that you are a mistake and it must be your fault.

That's why we come here, because none of us have eaten pizza, but we might someday get the chance.
>>
>>25456896
almost a wizard
>>
>>25460392
To make matters worse, I have an irrational fear of pizza parlors and find the very act of eating pizza disgusting to the point that I can't even watch people eat it, but I still can't stop thinking about it because it looks so fucking delicious.
>>
>>25460392
but the problem with the placing an order is because we were not born with the numbers for pizza parlours. We are given the wrong numbers, and told to keep trying simply because eventually there will be a chance that we will eat 2nd hand pizza.
>>
>>25460534
And if you don't settle for some gross, old pizza with missings slices and bites taken out of those that remain, we're not real men, we're sexists, we're failures, we're outcasts. Pizza rules man.
>>
I love this pizza metaphor
>>
File: 1451465474361.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1451465474361.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
I don't even need a gf just a female friend pls I haven't ever been close to a girl ever.
>>
>>25461223
You'd just mistake normal friendship as her having feelings for you, so why even bother?
>>
File: 1451373249961.gif (924 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451373249961.gif
924 KB, 500x281
>>25461299

This post makes me mad because I know it's what would happen
>>
>>25460392

Also people telling you to just be yourself and you'll get any pizza you want.
>>
>>25455422
>be me at party just last night
>5:30 am,get close to a drunk bitch dancing with her friend
>i grab her by the back and start grindin on her ass
>1 minute later she turns around and we make out for like 10 mins in the middle of the club
>mfw this shit is sooo easy yall just plain dumb.
>>
Yes. The most remarkable one was with my crush when we talked about mental disorders.
But apart from that, women are as deep as a puddle. Except for my two aunts, but they're both above 55 years old and not very feminine
Do prostitutes count?
Do prostitutes count?
>had a female friend
Yes I had a few in the past, but they all vanished
>held a girl's hand
Do prostitutes count?
>kissed a girl
Do prostitutes count?
>>
File: please-kill-me_o_881358.jpg (44 KB, 460x697) Image search: [Google]
please-kill-me_o_881358.jpg
44 KB, 460x697
>>25448193
>mfw tall, fit, smart, average looking, good job but autist
>mfw i cant change it
>mfw i'll never be able to have a normal life
kill me, kill me now
>>
last week
new year's eve
last week
>had a female friend
like 10 of them
>held a girl's hand
new year's eve
>kissed a girl
new year's eve

I'm on your board, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>25448193
Guess this thread is for me. Only times I talked to a girl was when I was forced to. Like being put into a group with one during school.

I kind of just given up at this point. Just wish I didn't think about "tfwnogf" so much. But I'm human, so those thoughts will never go away.
>>25449929
>i thought blacks were supposed to have it good with females
iktf
>>
>>25448193
Such a thing has never occurred
>>
yep
yep
no, straight edge
>had a female friend
yep
>held a girl's hand
yep
>kissed a girl
yep
>are female
negative

suck it faggots
>>
speech and physical therapy are the only thing i can think of but not really meaningful conversation just how was your weekend...
>>
>>25456068
That sounds disgusting, who would do that?
>>
Yeah, not much to say really. The way I rationalize how I got here is a combination of avoidance and perfectionist-like behavior. I'm not really a perfectionist, and even though I rationally know it will take mistakes and practice to get good at conversation 'n shit, I still perpetually avoid it.

I don't mean to shift the blame, but I truly think some harm was done in my heeding the advice of parents to skip teenage melodrama. I'm still as clueless as a was back then, and now I am among people who aren't (or at least are significantly less clueless). My social development halted and atrophied since the end of middle school. Who the fuck would want to take the time to go through that kind of social re-adjustment with me when they could just as easily find somebody else?
>>
>>25456327
what, am I supposed to play 20 questions and get them talking about themselves? What do I do when they figure out I have nothing to say about myself?
>>
>>25448193
kind of one time but not for very long
Yes. Many times. That's why I'm considered a perverted retarded freak
>had a female friend
No. Just acquaintances
>>held a girl's hand
no
>kissed a girl
No. But one time 2 ugly girls jokingly kissed me on the cheek after my friends made them to
>>are female
No, but I wish I was. Life would be so much easier.
>>
>>25448193
Hey, my kinda thread!
>>
>thread for completely loser virgins
>only posts are normies showing off their sexual achievements
Why. It doesn't bother me, its just this was made for those who aren't chad thundercocks/female anons :3

I'll post a little something:
>christmas holidays
>all family together
>my older brother is genuinely excited because he'll bring his new gf to dinner
>he's not normal he has his weird hobbies, tastes and loves his RTS games but he's not weird or awkward at all
>my parents asking him about her, just as excited as him
>they're genuinely happy, they prepare activities, food and all that just out of pure excitement
>tfw I've never been that excited
>tfw I'll never be that happy

And yes it went well, they look happy and in love and all that. Only time will tell
>>
>>25448193
once every one or two days
yes
hundreds of times
>had a female friend
several but not much since i graduated
>held a girl's hand
lol
>kissed a girl
kissed 6 girls
>are female
no
>>
File: 1432140193049.jpg (25 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1432140193049.jpg
25 KB, 416x448
>are female

implying kissless handholdless lesbians don't ktf
>>
>>25463255
NORMIESSSSSS

Of all the disgusting shit to do - licking someone's tongue is right near the top.
>>
File: 1429948074058.jpg (55 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1429948074058.jpg
55 KB, 500x216
>>25448193
>>had a female friend
>>held a girl's hand
done all these get fucked loser virgins ahahahaha
>>
>>25464254
>>thread for completely loser virgins
>>only posts are normies showing off their sexual achievements
It's normie hours in the states. Americucks gotta shitpost. What did you expect? Your head is clearly stuck in the old r9k.
>>
>>25464691
why did you do that?

^ how was this comment already posted?
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.