[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here actively trying to work on your social skills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: how-to-start-a-conversation-1.jpg (39 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
how-to-start-a-conversation-1.jpg
39 KB, 424x283
Anyone here actively trying to work on your social skills?

I take whatever level and with whomever, girls or otherwise? Like do you actively watch yourself when you talk to people and try to implement some things you think beforehand that you can do better?
>>
getting into fashion gave me a sense of superiority, i think im better than everyone and normies actually eat it up.
>>
yeah. im horrible at small talk because I dont care about peoples oppinions on movies,tv,vidya ect. because I dont take part in those activities.
how do you guys small talk?
>>
>>25447904
I usually try to clear my head and only seek to entertain myself. It works 100% of the time. If you're carrying on and enjoying yourself, others will naturally want to take part in it.

>>25447931
>autism
>>
I've found that simple gestures like hello and smiles can't be overstated. Make the other person feel important in their world.
>>
>>25447990
turn it into secret shitposting
>>
>>25447990
Ask about family, their work, schooling, plans and then share your part
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.