[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you never had a young, hot high school teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CTravSOWwAAelOq.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CTravSOWwAAelOq.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
>tfw you never had a young, hot high school teacher
>>
>>25447830
lel she's balding
>>
>>25448338
that's not balding
>>
BUt i did and she didn't have sex with me.
>>
File: whoreprof.jpg (303 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
whoreprof.jpg
303 KB, 1280x960
>>25447830
Did anything happen with this?
>>
>tfw I did
>tfw she basically looked like Frankie Foster and was actually pretty awesome
>tfw I played teacher's pet and got to sit by her
>>
>>25447830

I did my senior year. She never had sex with me.
>>
>>25448587
>>25448719
Of course she didn't have sex with you, because she had prime Chad cock from the football team
>>
>>25447830
I did. She was pretty nice and really liked that I actually tried during writing assignments. Actually remembered my name even into the next year. I forgot hers though.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268 KB, 500x540
>tfw too ugly to be molested
>>
>>25448623
>That tiny hotdog cock
lel
>>
>>25447830
Well my school hired somebody for the position, but she couldn't fucking teach. Could barely get over the Chads asking her out day after day.
>>
>>25447830
I did. Our grade 11 French teacher died or something at the beginning of the school year and instead we got this fresh-out-of-university 20-something year old Plain Jane that made my dick diamond-hard.

She also made us read weird books like Perfume that was about a kid named Frog who is retarded but has an exceptional sense of smell and becomes a famous perfume-maker and then ends up becoming a misanthrope and mass murdered of young women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfume_%28novel%29

A little bit of foreshadowing of my present life desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.