[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Heroin.jpg (84 KB, 547x348) Image search: [Google]
Heroin.jpg
84 KB, 547x348
What's heroin like, users of /r9k/? I'll never try it unless I'm suicidal anyway, but I just want to know. I've heard it described as a thousand orgasms in one, but I don't believe such a level of pleasure exists.

Is that true, heroin users?
>>
i had a buddy that liked heroine so much that when he tried to quit he tried to kill himself with an overdose
>>
>>25447516
Jesus, Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>25447426
No. It fucking sucks.
>>
I took a couple oxycotin once after being prescribed it for a minor procedure. Just kind of felt blissfully sleepy. You don't really realize how nice it feels until after you've come down.

At any rate, all opiates are addictive as shit OP. By the end of one week on 'em I was totally fiending for the pills. Just watch Trainspotting or read Infinite Jest or something instead; I don't think bona fide heroin is actually worth it.
>>
File: annoyed-5.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-5.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
Your body feels very euphoric and it completely kills anxiety. You also feel less pain (I use to cut and burn myself a lot when using)

When you shoot up you also get this "body rush" of euphoria that runs through your whole body.

But the withdrawals are hell and it costs a lot, definitely not worth getting into. Fuck that shit. I only started using it because I was depressed and didn't care about my life, but in the end it just made me far more depressed and broke.
>>
>>25447687
OP here.

Yeah, my uncle was prescribed Tramadol (an opiate) for trapped nerve pain in his leg and he said it made him feel really relaxed and happy when he took it. He took them sparingly because he didn't want to get addicted, but he said if he had kept taking them at all the regular doses he was supposed to he'd probably have gotten addicted. Even the softer opiates aren't safe.
>>
its really not that big a deal.
Feels comfy, takes the weight off of being a boring depressed loser. Kills the cringe memories.
mainstream media combined with it becoming huge problems in nigger areas really blew the drug out of proportion. Just drop 100 bucks on darknet markets and try it.
You wont want to stop until you've blown through your stash, but you can go a few weeks without getting withdrawals if you're intolerant so a couple days is fine.
You'll be able to stop no problems, just dont order more for a month or two dont be a retard.
>>
>>25447808
You don't really have to worry with stuff like trams. Pills, especially weak stuff like trams are a whole different ballpark than IV heroin.

Not saying you can't get addicted to opiates via pills, but it would take some serious tram usage to get addicted.
>>
>>25447426

stupid junkies who never did anything else with their life will say that bullshit. Real humans who try it will either love it, hate it or just like or dislike it. Like any other fucking thing in this world.
>>
>>25447974
Dilaudid and suboxyn pills are way stronger than heroin. Fentanyl's way stronger than heroin.
I went on heroin to wean myself off of dilaudids, I kicked heroin no problem, just really sick for a few days; if I tried to kick on dilaudids, I think I'd have died.
>>
>>25447992
I don't think anyone could dislike the opiate high.
>>
Marijuana is so strong now and there are so many varieties out there that can give you different types of highs, why even try any other drug?
>>
When i was 17 my friend gave my some Oxycodone, (three 5mg pills) So i took 15mg, (my first time ever taking ANY opiates at all). I honestly felt like i was melting a bit, it was a calming yet wonderful feeling, almost like I was at peace with everything. I'm 19 now and haven't touched any opiates since because they're TOO good. Seems to easy to get hooked to them after that first time trying just pills like those.
>>
>>25448028
Is Dilaudid a type of Morphine or something?
>>
heroin addict here, don't do it. i was suicidal, been doing them everyday for several months now im running out of money and i just wish someone would take care of me like a baby but my parents dont care and nobody else does either so i might just kill myself next time i pickup
>>
Heroin is like blissfully not giving a fuck. You just feel good. No matter what you're doing.
>>
>>25448108
Here's a good resource for you to read about it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dilaudid
>>
>>25447692
>euphoric
there is that word heroin users always say again...
>>
>>25448350
But that's exactly how it feels.
>>
Life is hard enough for robots without drugs.
>>
>>25448367
yeah as much as "euphoria" is meme reddit fedora word, that is really sorta the opiate high
>>
>>25448413
I guess blissful might be a better word to use here.
>>
>>25447808
Lol, I've been taking tramadol every day for three years straight (chronic pain) and I could quit whenever the hell I wanted to. Shit is not addictive unless you're weak af
>>
>>25448448
I prefer comfy, like you're being swaddled by a warm fuzzy sweater and engulfed by warm cozy feels, everything is at peace
>>
>>25448487
It is very comfy, but that's kind of a understatement.
>>
>>25448487
>>25448413
Are you going for a JLH knockoff thing, Lady Eggman?
>>
Im 23, been on heroin since 21 and started with pills at 17.

I support myself somehow. Always had a job. Its not easy. I have lost basically all family/friends (never stole from anyone, they just dont want to be around a heroin addict which is understandable)

just fucking kill me please
>>
>>25448541
>tfw still coming into work even though every part of your body is aching from the withdrawals.
truly the worst feel.
>>
>>25448541
How does one know how much is enough on their first try? Even with over the counter drugs I'm wary of taking more than stated, like.
>>
>only tried heroin once
>was coerced into shooting it so I didn't look like a bitch
>felt bretty good
>think I had a minor OD cause I passed out for almost 4 hours after a few shots
>woke up and did more, supposedly better stuff
>proceeded to be super fucked up, but not really "euphoric" like some describe, just numb
>only time I ever did it

It's kind of overrated in my opinion, I guess I just prefer stiumlants.
>>
File: 1451545976388.jpg (17 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1451545976388.jpg
17 KB, 321x357
Finally broken down and smokend a point of herion w a bud the other day. Didnt even feel it.
>Wtf
>>
>>25448644
B33R pressure i got it now! You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>25447426
It feels so good it's not fair. It's like a very subtle feeling of euphoria, but overwhelming at the same time. Like the moment you orgasm, but it's all throughout your body and constant. Everything feels good. You close your eyes and feel a euphoric sensation just wash over you. Mentally, you also feel very at peace. Like floating on a cloud of happiness and you feel really content. It's a much more relaxing and calm euphoria than that of LSD.

Over all, 4/10 drug.
>>
>>25448413

>Mysery is a degenerate dope fiend

Do you have ANY redeeming qualities?
>>
>>25448721
You probably just failed at smoking it, it's kind of tricky.
>>
>>25448939
>validating the existence of a namefag
Get out
>>
>>25448767
You're kind of a faggot for hating on an anon for telling a story related to thread topic, faggot

Wasn't trying to sound edgy at all with any of my posts
>>
>>25448524
No, I don't have money to spend $3,000 on various drugs nor the desire, I just think oxy is comfy as fuck

>>25448515
my life in general is on an extreme edge and not comfy at all so yeah

>>25448939
N O N E
>>
its like a really fuzzy nice warm feeling all over, you can't experience any negative emotion or feeling and you just feel like a ray of sunshine.

shooting is unique though, it almost feels like a different drug.
its like a big intense rush of euphoria kind of like a full-body orgasm, and after that just waves and waves of wonderful feeling crashing into you for a while

:)
its also one of the most addicting things in the world, once you start a habit you can literally never go back.
>>
>>25449533

>N O N E

Clearly. You're ugly, mean-spirited, attention-seeking, neurotic, bigoted, hateful, self-obsessed, and apparently also a junkie.

Not that it makes you any worse than a lot of the people here. It's just easier to notice all these things when all of your posts have an ID.
>>
>>25449629
Yeah, as I said, I'd never try it unless I was suicidal already. I'd love to know the feeling first hand, but I'm smarter than that. I don't want to be some dealer's slave for the rest of my life.
>>
It's mostly the rush that people are describing when they say "1000 ortasms at once" or whatever. And while the rush can be intense, I wouldn't say that it's quite that good. It's still pretty fucking good though. Aside from dope sickness, it was mostly the rush that sent me back to it over and over again.

Then after the rush you have a couple hours of a nice body high combined with a pleasant drowsiness, nodding and a dream like cognitive state.

All in all it's actually not that great, especially after you develop a tolerance because the trade offs are so large.
>>
>>25449695
oh, you can try it once or twice if you want. its not like the retarded DEA propaganda "try it once and you're hooked for life!!!"

its once you start using regularly, like more than once a month, that you start the slippery slope. and once you fall down the slope you can really never climb back up
>>
I wish I even knew where to find this stuff. Doctors perscribe me oxys occasionally since I suffer from a chronic condition but ever since my insurance got shitty I havent been able to see a doctor. It's hard to go ahead and drive to bad neighborhoods and talk to people since I'm pretty decrepit at this point. I'd probably robbed unless someone felt REALLY bad for me.
>>
Never tried heroin, but Oxycodone is great... even 10mg takes away any pain I have and makes me feel like I'm just OK... but doctors are being retarded now and don't want to prescribe it to me even though THEY offered it to me at first. The last appointment I had, I was flat out denied it and had to beg for Tylenol #4 at least.

Contemplating trying heroin because of this.
>>
>>25450006
doctors just want to do procedures to make money they don't care about you or your pain
>>
>>25449671

>ugly
true

>mean-spirited, attention-seeking
not really, only my /r9k/ persona

>neurotic
true, but can't be helped

>bigoted
a buzzword

>hateful
untrue

>self-obsessed
true i guess, but out of neuroticism

>junkie
no senpai, i'm not an addict
>>
heres what happens

sniff a few bumps: feel sedated, relatively good

a couple more start to get dizzy and nauseous

one more and you cant sit or stand without vomitting and u pass out

its not really that great. its just the choice of depressed losers because its so repeatable and casual
>>
File: Lovely stuff.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Lovely stuff.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25447426

I've been snorting lines for the past few days and I'm somewhat strung out as it keeps me awake, but on balance it's reasonably pleasant. I find it numbing more than euphoric and I'd never consider injecting. IV opioids is not as euphoric as you describe.
>>
>>25447426
it feels very warm and comforting right when you shoot it. it's a really big rush, hard to describe. then after the rush you're just high, like nodding out. it feels like the best thing you've ever felt in your life. nothing will ever like physically feel as good. but then dopesickness is fucking awful. and it ruins your life. and then you use for a few years and you can't stop and you either wind up in prison, dead, or in narcotics anonymous. grateful i wound up with the best of those options.
>>
>>25448174
go to rehab. seriously it kinda helps.
>>
>>25447426
Lethally overrated. It does reduce your life's concerns exponentially though. A cozy spot in the heat of hell.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.