[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are people on this board who haven't read My Twisted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444466965692.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444466965692.png
64 KB, 200x200
They are people on this board who haven't read My Twisted World and don't plan to. Shaking my head
>>
Eliot Rodger is a horrible role model you virgin
>>
It should be required reading in all schools.
>>
>>25447356
it should be stickied desu, might scare the normies off to be associated with the Rodge
>>
>>25447356
when the beta uprising happens, we can use it like muslims do when asking to prove if youre a muslim before they murder you

if you cant recite a certain passage, death it is
>>
>>25447356
I've read it. It may as well have been titled: "Douchebag Faggot Whining, the novel".
>>
File: 1443901342241.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443901342241.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>>25447650
Nice Bait there normalfag. Came with a tripcode as well how neat.
>>
>>25447356
I read the entire thing, and watched all of his videos.
His story was pretty relatable and interesting, and I'd love to read more in the angry incel autobio genre.
I wish he could put out some new stuff for all his fans.
>>
>>25447820
My Twisted World 2 when?

OG comment
>>
>>25447714
I'm not trying to bait (although I guess I am by default) , I'm serious. Once he hit puberty, his main attitude toward life was "It's not fair" and being a narcissistic condescending douchebag to anyone he felt was below him. Growing up he pretty much got whatever the fuck he wanted by throwing tantrums and then when he grew up he couldn't handle reality. If he wanted to get laid so bad, he should've spent some of his lottery ticket/alcohol/clothing&accessory money on some hookers. Did he do that? No. Instead he was either quiet in the background or was an insufferable cunt. That time he got his leg broken was a perfect fucking example. Did he learn from that experience? No. His narcissism wouldn't allow for it. Nevermind the fact he tried pushing others off the balcony before he was pushed off, nevermind he was being a drunk obnoxious prick at the time (at a party he was never even invited to); NO. It was everyone else's fault since Elliot was just too "Magnificent".
>>
File: 1451602973537.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1451602973537.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>25447820
Im gonna unsubscribe if he doesnt post a video its been so long
2bh it is a great read and is coming from a guy who hates reading for fun
>>
>>25447714
>>tripcodes r a SIN

tard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.