[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tip: If you act really indifferent towards a girl it will drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 990x660
Tip: If you act really indifferent towards a girl it will drive her crazy.

Most girls are used to their beta orbiters doing everything for them at the drop of a hat, and if you don't act like that it tells her you're not an orbiter.
>>
>>25447232
Dating and relationships 101. But thanks for the reminder.
>>
thanks for the advice I never thought of that.
how would you suggest going out to meet girls?
im 22 and dont like going to bars
>>
>>25447232
Tip: have attractive facial aesthetics
women love that shit ;^)
>>
unless you`re attractive the only thing they`ll do is ignore you back you fucking retard
>>
>>25447232
That only works on 8+/10 tho. With lesser girls you need to show some affection.
>>
>>25447353
There's a difference between ignoring and indifference.
>>
>>25447232
This is true initially, but if you're not alpha, it will fizzle out and they'll just cross you off the list entirely as neither a potential orbiter or mate. I'm indifferent and I've experienced it dozens of times from different women. First they try to pull typical shit that works on betas, then they sort of test the waters to see if I'm chad, then you can see the moment they realize I'm neither and they basically stop interacting altogether.
>>
>>25447419
You're talking about being indifferent toward her, while pursuing her. You're just another normie retard giving paradoxical normie retard advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (490 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490 KB, 2000x1333
Last year I was a 25 yo kv. I realized what op realized and I fucked 3 girls in 2015.

I'm a 5/10 too.
>>
I literally never tried giving a shit in the first place since I thought I had no chance. I was right.
>>
>>25447475
Indifferent means not acting thirsty.

Like don't do boring shit with her just so you can be around her, don't like all her stuff on social media, don't reply to her texts right away, etc.
>>
>>25447373
>>25447353
>>25447232
>>25447449
>>25447419

I just did this to a girl.

We meet I was indifferent
We go to event I am indifferent

"I don't want to be more than friends, just making sure we are on the same page"

Didn't change anything she still threw out the ljbf at me

Eventually I tell her "i need time, or we should end everything"

So she invites me out again

dodged a bullet, but indifference doesn't really work
The threat of leaving whenever her friends/family meet you, and you are supposed to be seen with her around them soon works better
>>
>>25447627
>this post
So how's your first day at high school?
>>
>>25447232

The best advice, for once. It's actually possible, and even better, to be friendly AND indifferent.
>>
>>25447353

> ignoring

You don't get how this works.
>>
>Trying to give advice to retarded beta orbiters
The fuck are you doing OP?
You're supposed to give them shit advice.
>>
>>25447232
>If you act really indifferent towards a girl it will drive her crazy

Oh I remember when I used to think this would work. It doesn't change anything if you were undesirable in the first place. Whether you're indifferent to her or not she'll still try to make you into her personal beta orbiter, or test the waters to see if you're chad. Once she realizes that from your indifference you're neither, she will just leave you alone and find some alpha fux beta bux somewhere else because, get this.

As the average male, you are completely disposable to women. You're either alpha fux or beta bux, or in their eyes you literally don't exist and you will be thrown out like trash.
>>
>>25447812

So...I'm Chad? Ok, if you say so.
>>
This has some truth. I was always the dude who never got any lady attention, then one time a few years ago, I was in a shifty relationship, but I don't cheat. So there was another girl all over me at the time, and another look spoke to casually about stuff, not crossing any bounds. Within that next month, the first chick literally threw herself at my feet, telling me she'd fuck me right then and there. The other one I ended up dating after I broke it off with the bitch, and we've been going together for almost four years now.
>>
>>25447812
Well if you're a neet robot you have nothing to offer a girl anyways, so focus on yourself before dating.
>>
>>25447827
Alpha fux could even put you in the normie category, it doesn't necessarily mean you're Chad. Sure she might think you're Chad then and there, but for most people they lie their way to get Chad status. The girl is going to find out sooner or later that you're fake Chad, and thus you will be relegated to beta bux or to failed normie status, where you can have fun looking forward to year long dry spells.
>>
>>25447639
You went to too many things with her.
>>
>>25447914
>implying I'm NEET
You can kill urself, my man.
>>
>>25447953
Na if you don't go to enough she will just easily write you off, and forget about you

they have to feel like they are actually losing something they invested into and can't easily replace, or it won't work
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.