[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here, tell me why you're single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
Normie here, tell me why you're single
>>
I hate myself, so I convince myself that no woman would possibly welcome my advances and don't even try.
>>
I isolate myself and on the off occasion that a girl talks to me I usually mess it up
>be at food cat store buying cookies
>qt redhead cashier smiles and asks if I want to share said cookies with her
>say "uhhh no my stomach hurts"
>throw wallet accidentally
>pay for cookies and go home and shitpost while eating cookies
>>
Because I have almost no contact with females of my age. Social isolation eh. Don't know where to start

It's not really because of looks or hygeine. I'm not Chaddius Thunderloins but I'm likely taller and relatively more attractive than you, normiefag
>>
File: 1449579866666.png (429 KB, 451x619) Image search: [Google]
1449579866666.png
429 KB, 451x619
Because I never hang out or talk to people outside of work.
>>
File: Free_World_Leader.jpg (419 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
Free_World_Leader.jpg
419 KB, 600x696
Being with a woman my age (24) scares me shitless. Older woman usually have the hots for me but I have give myself no chance of ever getting with them. Plus I basically never leave the house too.
>>
I'm just shitty at romance, it's definitely brought me more sadness than happiness so far. Also I'm pretty inexperienced and single girls in my age range are pretty much wanting to lock someone down to marry at this point
>>
i'm 5'6" probably closer to 5'5"
>>
>>25446935
failed normie/depresset NEET here
>had 2 relationships
>first got cucked and money stolen, feelsbadman. First person I ever loved that actually loved me back.
>2nd GF
>didn't really love her but she was ok-ish looking and had big tits
>seemed more sane and down to earth
>acted the exact same as mental first GF after like 2 months of the relationship
>started texting another guy after like 10 months so I just let her go
>been 2 years since then, decided fapping is less hassle even if it's a lonely feel
>>
>>25446935
I'm really obese and really ugly
I have no desire to stop being obese or ugly
I had a shitty life
>>
>talk to girl
>end up liking her
>become friends/date
>The dust settles and my spiral of self loathing comes back
>Begin to berade girl for little stupid shit she does
>berade myself for stupid shit I do
>Mood swings
>Go from ignoring her to acting like I'm SO in love at the flip of a switch
>Ultimately push her away by being unstable
It's the same every time
>>
>>25446935
Because women are all fucking terrible and I want nothing to do with them.
>>
I'm weird and don't like sex and am therefore only compatible with someone also weird who doesn't expect frequent sex. I also have high standards in that I expect a lot from a partner: I need someone who adds value to my life. They need to be extremely intelligent and interesting to talk to. So just having someone who accepts me for the way I am isn't enough.
>>
>>25446935
All the other gay men want quick hookups, not relationships.
>>
insecure and lack motivation due to excessive fapping
>>
>>25446935
Im very picky
>>
>>25446935
I'm not

fuck off robot
>>
>>25446935
My personality is toxic. I can keep it pretty well hidden for a while but it always comes bubbling up eventually.
>>
I honestly do not have any excuse other than my personality. Apart from being beta around girls, I just see things a lot differently from any girl I have met thus far and I have a hard time relating to any female.
>>
I have absolutely no game and low self esteem
>>
>>25446935

because they're god damned satan
>>
i build people up in my head and i know in the back of my mind that it'll be disapointing when they become real
>>
>>25446935
I have no social life. I don't even know how to start. I think I'm about to join the military.
>>
I cant' talk to people as myself, especially women
>>
I'm a workaholic and all my spare time is gets used up on familial obligations and shit. So I have no time for socializing and meeting new people. Every now and then I get laid when I go out of town for work, but those aren't lasting connections at all. The last I hear from them is usually a text the next day asking if they'll ever see me again.
>>
i was under the illusion the normie was gonna offer some advice to help us.
>>
>>25446935
I like girls, but I'm not interested in dating them anymore. Put off by all the cuck horror stories and crazy liberals
>>
>>25448759
So true, I do this too, and at the end I hate them.
>>
>>25446935
My ex that is the only person I've slept with in the past 10 years (I'm almost 30) just left after coming into town for a few days. The last time I had sex was with her about 1.5 years ago. We cuddled and kissed a couple brief times, but that was it. I think I seriously misinterpreted things between us over the last few months and am in the process of realizing that it is probably going to be quite a while before I experience intimacy again.

And tomorrow marks 4 years sober for me, so I can't even drink this shit away.
>>
i usually post a pic in these threads, but my new years resolution is to not post a pic

but yeah i'm fucking ugly and depressed as hell so i'll be alone forever until i finally decide to call it a life
>>
I only have one friend and rarely if ever go out to socialize.

I'm also intimidated by relationships for fear of spilling spaghetti all over and being laughed at.

From observing a great deal of other relationships, most seem fake, forced or destined to fail without much forethought put into them. And those put me off a whole ton as being irresponsible and gross by the individuals involved.

I guess I'm some romantic faggot waiting for something legitimate and nice to come along.
>>
>>25449101
Change comes from within
>>
>>25449101
Honestly though if I offer advice all of the robots will just say "but it isn't as easy as that I'd much rather worship hatsune miku your advice is wrong"
>>
File: 1451755887731.png (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451755887731.png
176 KB, 500x500
Ugly, creepy, son of a single mother, am now near exclusively attracted to 2D so even if, and that's a big if, a 3D grill actually liked me I would likely not be attracted to her much. Not quite at the 3D=PD stage though
>>
>>25450616
Stop watching anime, don't fap to it either

Anime is a toxin which needs to be cleansed in order for any improvement to happen
>>
>>25450674
What should I fap to instead?

When I nofap I get wet dreams
>>
>>25450785
real women
>>
>no confidence
>low self esteem
>social autist
>>
File: 1449711078579.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1449711078579.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>25446935
Because i don't have the confidence as you do, and my social anxiety won't let me approach a qt. Plus i blush a lot whenever i get nervous or something stupid, so i'm forced to avoid those moments as much as i can.

Now go away
>image.jpg
fucking faggot
>>
Because if I'm an awful person and I make no effort to change how awful I am. I mean, I wouldn't date me so I sure as Hell hope no one else would
>>
>>25451001
I didn't have confidence either, but now I do
It's possible to create confidence, I've done it

Fake it til you make it is a real thing
>>
This is why, Right here goes nothing.

I feel like a loser, a perpetual underdog , I constantly worry about what other people are thinking about me, I constantly overthink things into situations that have yet to happen and it freezes me up.

I treat things with little to no effort simply so I can say "I didn't try" so its hardly like it mattered

I don't know what I want to do with my life I never have I just want to be happy, I think I might have some sort of sacrificial complex that I dont consider myself worthy in much regard.

I can't think of any good qualities I have and I often realize I care more about my friends than they do as me.

I think I have undiganosed depression I don't feel sad just that empty greyness of going through the motions of a day, I'll still in bed awake I'l waste time feeling sad. Then I get days where it lessens and I feel high like I can do better with myself.

iI worry about the most stupid shit like
>what if I get a girlfriend and everyone on my facebook will see and slag me off

I feel bad for my parents having a shit son and if they were gone I would kill myself.

I was sexually abused when I was younger by a relative and feel broken about it, no one knows.

I just want to get away and do something with myself but the what ifs keep scaring me, I want to do something and be proud of myself .

Ive never had a girlfriend because i consider myself ugly and undeserving of having anyone, i make a list every year of things I want to improve before I even try but I think I just do it as a way to keep myself busy and not think about it.

I just want to be wanted by someone I want my friends to invite me out to places instead of being a tag along.

I wish I could just scream long and loud enough to get rid of all that shit inside me.

If anyone I know realizes these things about me I deny it and play it off as a joke, humors the only thing im decent at.

tldr: just ramblings thanks for the thread OP
http://youtu.be/OMlDLvA-nDE
>>
>>25446935
No job and live at the rents house, dont leave the house much either except to go to class or hang at a friends house. Online dating is shit
>>
Im gay and almost exclusively fall for straight guys. Im also an alcoholic burnout that doesnt leave the house much.
>>
>>25446935
I have too high expectations regarding women and those who hit these expectations I am sure will find me super boring.
>>
Because It's easier?
>>
I'm only interested in fun things. Having a girlfriend that I would have an obligation to pay attention to and take out occasionally is more stressful than the benefit that it gives me.

Friends are much better, because you can always ignore them or say you don't feel like it if you don't feel like doing anything. Try pulling that on a gf and she'll throw a bitch fit about how you don't care about her.
>>
File: image.png (749 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
image.png
749 KB, 861x990
>>25446935
desu I'm too lazy to put the effort in rn
>>
>>25451068
> I don't know what I want to do with my life I never have I just want to be happy

Seems to me like you've already got the right idea about things

As Slartibartfast said in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "I'd far rather be happy than right any day."

I don't know if it works for everyone, but this is the philosophy which I use in my life. I used to only see the bad sides to everything.

Eventually I decided that I was just bored of being sad. So I took that quote and applied it to my life. I am not sad anymore because it's boring. I don't try and calculate the correct path for anything. I just do shit that seems fun at the time just simply because it seemed fun.

Also, don't stress about not having done anything great or amazing. Nobody who does great or amazing things sits down and says "ok, I'm going to do something great and amazing." They just do shit that they think is fun until they look back and they've done something big and cool.

I don't know, this is sorta a ramble as well. I don't know if any of the things I just said make any sense. I guess something I could say is don't try and look for good qualities in yourself, because nobody knows they're any good at anything. Just do what you think is fun and chances are you'll end up being good at it.

Great taste in music btw
>>
>>25451129
this is my man right here
>>
>>25451060
>Fake it til you make it is a real thing
Bull-fucking-shit
>>25450602
Have fun being in your little bubble where nothing bad is said to you
>>
>>25451294
thanks anon I liked the song because it felt full of energy and alive and just crazy and chaotic like all my thoughts mixed up.

thansk for the advice hope you have a good life
>>
>>25451068
I used to be in the same, overthinking hole you seem to be in and honestly dude the best solution is to just fucking do what you want to do. Would you rather be constipated all your life or shit yourself and get it over with. It's probably just a fart anyways :)
>>
>>25451374
Fake it until you make it is real

I did it

It can be done
>>
>>25451068
You have friends, you gigantic faggot get over yourself.
>>
File: csotao.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
csotao.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>25446935
Because I am of one, whole mind. Not half in search and covet of another.
Also because I can't help but phrase shit like above. I'll be damned if I attempt to advertise that.
>>
probably the same reason i have no friends
>>
>>25451431
I havent gone out with my friends in over six months.

I feel like im more like that person you knw and say hi to than a friend.

fuck off you cunt be my friend
>>
>>25451422
You do know that anecdotes are useless when you are arguing with robots (or people on a similar situation)?
>>
>>25451068
>>25451395
I eas gonna say this. Worrying about what other people think just blocks the real you from being shown. You just gotta learn to exit yourself and accept yourself
>>
>>25451395
>>25451463
thanks anons this year will hopefully be different that post was from me last year, just idk guys its tough.

my choices are always placed on how it affects others first than myself
>>
I don't do enough things to be considered interesting....I think a lot of it revolves around the fact that I don't have enough money to try out new things.
The things I do are very seasonal and location oriented, like surfing, snowboarding, riding motorcycles.
Also could be coupled with the fact it's hard for me to meet people around my age. Don't work with anyone with 10yrs of my age (24). I don't drink or do drugs anymore either, because I tend to go to hard and have them control my life. This leaves out bars, the usual hookup spot.
Not a very extroverted person, so it's hard for me to talk to people about feeling. These are all reasons, any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>25448177
>berade
not a word
>>
I'm straight but I don't care about girls.
Women are people too but every time I talk to them I just get bored out of my mind. Society conditions women to be either non-confrontational and not think for themselves or to think for themselves and become very confrontational about it. There's no middle ground. I've dated before and gave it up because the ones who could actually be interesting to be around are downright aggressive and the ones who don't think are passive about it.
>>
>>25446935
BECAUSE OF PEOPLE YOU SETTING THE BAR FOR WHAT IS CONSIDERED NORMAL!
>>
File: fiere.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
fiere.gif
2 MB, 325x235
I'm absolutely terrified of growing close to another person.

I lost my best friend last year and I still don't know if I survived it, honestly.

I want to date this beautiful girl I know before I miss my chance. I want to at least sit down and get to know her and find out if we even have that kind of chemistry so I can stop thinking about her if not. She seems like a really nice girl with a lot of cool interests so a worst case scenario would be making a friend most likely.

But I won't, senpai. I won't move a muscle. I'll sit here at this keyboard and die before I tell her she is pretty. I'll sit here and die before I ever even become within arms reach of her.

I could handle rejection, but actually growing close, actually sharing our lives together, terrifies me unlike anything else in the world.

I'm going to die alone not because I am ugly or stupid but because I earned it. I fought for it and I earned it with my teeth and nails. Though I still have a picture of her that I cant stop looking at.
>>
File: 23e23.jpg (62 KB, 510x416) Image search: [Google]
23e23.jpg
62 KB, 510x416
>>25452416
>became casual friends with some guy from work
>tells me his best friend jay killed himself a few years back
>ok
>starts showing up places i didnt invite him
>calls me jay twice
>mfw
you better let that shit go, friend
>>
I get really quiet and sleepy around girls
>>
>>25446935
My oneitus said no
>>
I am mentally weak and to impose this on subsequent generations would be dysgenic.
>>
5'6", ginger and ugly. I'm not a spaghetti lord but no one even wants to even give me a chance so what's the point.

Pisses me off when I hear fellow robots get plenty of chances and opportunities where people WANT to be their friend or whatever. No one has ever cared about me my entire life apart from my family and even then I'm the "disappointing first child".
>>
Fat and afraid of rejection.

Oddly enough I've talked to more females this last year than at any point in my life. Not sure if its my personality but I'll take what I can get. People seem to like my "snarky" attitude.
>>
i am a jungle asian male stuck in a sea of white
>>
File: 956796359635.jpg (114 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
956796359635.jpg
114 KB, 1600x1200
>>25446935
I come off intimidating hence people avoid me.
Other than that, I have high standard and I refuse to settle down with someone that can't have some self respect. I'm also bossy, impatient, straightforward (a little too much) and very cynical as a human being.
>>
File: 1426699762154.png (21 KB, 277x162) Image search: [Google]
1426699762154.png
21 KB, 277x162
>>25446935
I never knew what I was supposed to do around women so I became awkward about it

When a girl hits on me or teases me I just get nervous and want to get away from there
>>
im not obsessed over social media,clothes and i literally don't give a fuck about money aside from staying alive with it.
also i find smalltalk to be incredibly boring, and after seeing what type of guys woman go for i realize how much the odds stacked against me
>>
>>25446935
'cause she left, she left dude
and never looked back
and i understand her
fuck im such a dick goddamn
also it fucking sucks being so lonely after having known intimacy like that
but i dont think i want to expose another girl to myself that strongly again
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x373
>>25446935

These types of threads should be banned
>>
>>25446935
I'd rather just have sex with random strangers until my oneitis realizes she actually does love me and we live happily ever after
>>
i literally slayed all the pussy
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.