[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear traps and trans girls of /r9k/ You will never be a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1432428474294.png (767 KB, 460x1347) Image search: [Google]
1432428474294.png
767 KB, 460x1347
Dear traps and trans girls of /r9k/

You will never be a real girl

You will always be mentally ill

You will never be a human being ever again

You are delusional
>>
>>25446530
Face it OP you'd fuck my ass and like it
>>
>>25446530
I don't get the whole I identify as a girl thing I'm a MTF trap and I still identify as a male I just wanted to look like a girl
>>
>>25446852
Probably, but your dick is nasty.
>>
File: 1451776133337.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1451776133337.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>25446530
DID I JUST HEAR SOMEBODY SAY "TRAPS"?
BECAUSE I THINK I JUST HEARD SOMEBODY SAY TRAPS
>>
Tranny acceptance is one step away from absolving paedophiles.

Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>25446852
Id stick my big fat cock up your boipussi baby
>>
>>25446937
World has gone to shit already. Let all the traps and trap children suck eachothers dick the jews have got something grand planned and we can't fight it.
>>
Dear OP

Who gives a fuck about "real" when most people either can't tell the difference or don't give a shit.

You're mentally ill too you autist.

You quite prove just how human you are by saying that, in a bad way.

In the end we can all only see what is before our eyes, and humans have no solid way of confirming if things are really as they seem. That said, I'm confident you're at least as delusional as I am.

You're just obsessed with sex because you're a useless, gross male virgin that nobody will ever want.

;P
>>
traps add me on skype
zminer365
>>
>>25447203
>all that shit
23rd pair of chromosomes is what determines the difference
>>
>>25448064
Yeah, like anyone's going to steal a hair from my brush and analyse my DNA.

You idiot.
>>
>>25449316
DNA sequencing is becoming cheaper and cheaper. Eventually, it might well be that someone would secretly check the DNA of a prospective partner to look for clues regarding personality, intelligence, heritable diseases, ancestry, etc.
And of course, the fact that you're male will sort of jump out at them when they get the results.
>>
>>25449476
Relationships are different though, I didn't mention shit about that though so I kind of get your confusion.

I don't do relationships on a systematic basis, every individual is a different experience for me. Like that, it's not hard to find people who love me so much as a person that they're perfectly willing to work with what I have and are happy with me even with not a lot of sex.

Of course, not everyone is like that, but enough for me to have plenty of alternatives to switch to if this relationship doesn't work out.
>>
Whenever I see these threads I laugh a little on the inside because I know that most of the ugly and/or fat guys in here probably are chasers that got turned down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.