[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever seen/heard your siblings having sex or worse,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449804697401.jpg (111 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1449804697401.jpg
111 KB, 640x720
have you ever seen/heard your siblings having sex

or worse, your parents
>>
>>25446343

>15
>wake up a friends house rly early on a saturday
>they all lazy fucks sleeping in
>just decide to leave and walk home
>get home
>mom is getting fucked by bf upstairs
>i hear everything
>many fucks
>many grunts
>lots of weird shit i still have no idea what i was hearing
>sit there playing everquest like nothings happening

They came downstairs for breakfast and looked completely shocked. He quickly walked out of sight, my mom awkwardly said good morning.

I had totally forgotten about that until I saw this thread.
>>
>25 yr old virgin
>live in small house rooms are all close together
>can hear my little brother fucking his gf right now
>hes 16
>and hes done this a dozen times before with 3 other girls

fucking hell just end it all lads
>>
>>25446561

ask him to hook u up :^)
>>
>>25446343
My older brother is a total Chad and he would often have sex in his room with a different girl every week. It often got pretty loud as well.

Meanwhile I was a lonely, depressed, sexually frustrated 14 year old autist. Instead of helping me like a brother he always ridiculed me and he used to physically bully me around as well. When I was a kid he would literally strangle me until I almost passed out and I was too scared to tell my parents. He was also an alcoholic and would constantly steal shit out of my room and destroy my property, after which my parents scolded me for it. I would constantly fantasize about entering his room with a baseball bat while he was having sex to crack his skull open but was too beta to actually fight back against him.

That is why I hate Chad and the sluts enabling these fucking bums. They are worthless human beings. He is living on welfare now and still fucking different women every other week just because he has good looks. He has all the good genetics but never put a single point of effort into his life other than making my life hell.
>>
>>25446343
I've walked in on my parents before, the night before I left for college.

I was very glad to be in college the next day.
>>
Literally never. I'm not sure my parents even have sex anymore.
>>
>>25447243
Sucked in nerd. Ur prolly just jelly he wasn't fucking ur boipucci instead hahaha :^)
>>
>>25446561
Hide in his closet then half way through switch out with him, she'll never notice. Trust me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.