[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you join the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: ventolin.jpg (25 KB, 240x325) Image search: [Google]
ventolin.jpg
25 KB, 240x325
>parents smoke
>exercise induced asthma

also that's not a excuse. i take medication for it and i am in slightly above average shape for my age.
>>
>>25446314
>parents smoke
why does this matter? or is it just a preface to the asthma thing?
>>
They denied me due to the amount of surgeries I've had.
>>
>>25446365
Yes you retard. Breathing in cigarette smoke when your young a lot fucks up your lungs
>>
>>25446314
on antidepressants. gotta be off them for two years before i can enlist
>>
>mom chainsmokes throughput pregnancy
>even doctor makes comments on the color of her uterus how it looks fucking nasty after they c-section me
>both parents chainsmoke like shit in the house, car, public meetups, etc
>never smoked a single cigarette my whole life
>perfect lungs and breathing, no negative effects whatsoever
You might just be a weak pussy OP. should have learned to control your breathing around smoke.
>>
>>25446471
Second hand smoke dangers are a myth faggot
>>
File: pari.gif (21 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
pari.gif
21 KB, 448x336
>>25446314
stopped using the inhaler one year ago almost completly, it was kind of psychological for me to the point that i needed it every day, otherwise would not be able to breathe normal

have used it for 10 years though also pic related had one of these
>>
20lbs underweight
I have eczema
My parents weren't married when I was conceived
>>
>>25446365
asthma doesnt come on from expose once you are born.

i know my mom smoked when she was pregnant and I hate her for it.
>>
>>25446314
Bipolar. It's alright though. I'd rather have one month of mania than a lifetime of military service.
>>
I'm really fat so they wouldn't take me.

I wouldn't want to, though. I've seen a bunch of guys from highschool do a couple tours in Iraq. Sounds like a shithole.

Dunno why we even bother... I guess it keeps scattering the mudslimes so they can't organize well and attack us...but I don't have my RTS units all over the map doing fuck all killing small frys. They're all a giant death ball I overwhelm cities with.
>>
>>25446314
Dick too big, might kill someone
>>
File: jhj.png (117 KB, 1155x898) Image search: [Google]
jhj.png
117 KB, 1155x898
All the males in my family served as rifleman (Infantry). Joining as soon as people are needed and they are sending troops overseas. In the meantime I'll enjoying running 3.8~10km's in 28degree heat with a gas-mask on.

Sucks to be you cunts.
>>
>>25446584
>My parents weren't married when I was conceived

Is that seriously a DQ?
>>
I have inflammatory bowel disease. They wouldn't take me if I tried. I would have liked to have joined the JAG after law school but oh well.
>>
>>25446314
They kicked me out for being a crazy piece of shit already so I don't think they want me back
>>
>>25446744
In my country it is (I'm not American).
>>
File: 1451352495416.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451352495416.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
I have a 5250, stayed almost two weeks in a psychiatric ward because I was close to ending it. Can I still get in, just lie through my teeth about it? The military might be my chance to get some structure and discipline in my life
>>
>>25446314
>exercise induced asthma

You're a fucking pussy. Harden the fuck up cunt and wear one of those high altitude masks while you run. You will literally never have to deal with asthma ever again.
>>
File: 11111.png (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
44 KB, 500x338
>>25446812
>stayed almost two weeks in a psychiatric war
>will i make it past by lying

Damn, some people are just so stupid.
>>
File: LLe73y9O.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
LLe73y9O.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>25446314
History of depression. One time anti depressants some shitty psychiatrist put me on caused me to become delusional for like three weeks. Feelsbadman
>>
>>25446741

where from?

why not join Sonewhere with less waiting list?
>>
I'm schizophrenic.
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>25446879
Australia.
>>25446826
He'd faint after 3 minutes of light walking.
>>
File: 1451777122932.jpg (69 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1451777122932.jpg
69 KB, 480x446
>>25446856
Well, pardon me for being ignorant. The correct thing to do is educate instead of berating but you choose to be an asshole. Thanks. I should have expected it, this is r9k after all.
>>
File: 1451356806906.jpg (204 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451356806906.jpg
204 KB, 640x480
>>25446856
Well, pardon me for being ignorant. The correct thing to do is educate and share your wisdom and knowledge, instead you choose to berate so you can feel better than another human being. Nice. I should have expected it, this is r9k after all.
>>
>>25446994
and now I double post. I concede defeat, I am stupid. Teach me, master. I'm serious. I'm lost. and you have no patience for those who don't comprehend as quickly as you do.
>>
>Asthema
>Eye problems
>>
>>25446576
Huh, that's weird. I used an inhaler up until the time I was about 11 years old. I'm 21 now and I started noticing shortness of breath. I thought this weird because I'm not overweight and I'm in okay shape. The shortness of breath would hit me when I wasn't even doing things to exert myself. I finally went to the doctor for it and she diagnosed me with asthma again and gave me an inhaler. It actually has helped.

Not sure if it's psychological or if I legit have asthma. I'm kind of thinking I legit have asthma.
>>
>>25446555
stop shilling you lobbyist
>>
File: 88.jpg (32 KB, 405x291) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
32 KB, 405x291
>>25447163

Not him, but my parents smoked, all my uncles and shit and always was around second-hand smoke. Especially when in the car and on long drives. For years and years. Yet i still ran cross-country played cricket, did swimming, soft-ball etc.

I think people who claim second-hand smoke affected them are lying sacks of unmotivated weak faggots.
>>
Can i join with diagnosed autism (aspie) i've never been on pills for it and desu i might not even be one i was just a little shit when i was a kid and the diagnosis saved me from being taken out of the system for good.

i'm in pretty good shape and im pretty smart, how closely do they look at your history?
>>
>>25447265
I know a guy who was trying to join who had ADHD. I know this is probably not considered as bad as being an aspie, but he just had to go around and get references and shit who could say he wasn't a total fucking retard and could do what he was told.

He couldn't get the references however so now he works at walmart. Kek.
>>
>>25447119
i thought the same thing, but I stopped and after three days or so i stopped having the usual short breath getting better up to the point that i dont need it anymore now

I realized whenever I forgot the inhaler when going to work or somehwere I was instantly getting problems breathing so that I needed to go home to get that damn thing

works and i can into jogging now - i never thought this would be possible since i was a teenager
>>
>>25446872
how do i get these? i want some but dont want social services preventing me from killing myself if i want to.
>>
>>25446314
>partially blind
>diabetic
I even wanted to, too.
>>
>lack of desire to murder fellow humans
>also depressed and the doctor knows
>>
History demonstrates that it gets you killed.
>>
I have psychosis NOS.
>>
>>25446314
i'm not a delusional faggot who thinks the military is about anything other than fighting proxy wars
>>
I tried to join, they diagnosed me as depressed and didnt let me in.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.