[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw after ww2 so many chads died that women fought over robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: this isnt good.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
this isnt good.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>tfw after ww2 so many chads died that women fought over robots
>>
>>25446273
Employers also had to compete for employees rather than the other way around.

It was a much easier time to be alive, if you actually were still alive.
>>
>>25446460

And now you know why the powers that be insist on taking measure to thin the population.

We always talk about overpopulation being a problem, but somehow every solution the smart guys come up with is "immoral" or "unethical".
>>
I feel like WW3 will happen within the next few years and it'll be our turn, bros. Hang in there.
>>
>>25446640
>using scare quotes to make mass murder seem justified
who has done that before?
>>
>>25446680
>our turn to die
>>
>>25448540
This. Us robots will be sent to certain death while the Chads stay behind and impreganate as many women as they can to keep the cannon fodder of betas flowing.
>>
>>25448540
I have the clinical autism, i can get out of it :^)
>>
>>25446640
overpopulation is a shit meme and your retarded
>>
You do know that not many men actually died in WW2, right? About 3% of the global population died in WW2. Even if we assume that they are ALL men, there would still be more men between the ages of 18-30 than there were women.

For every woman that is born, 1.07 men are born. The actual number of women alive, compared to men, is almost exactly 50-50, simply because at every age, men are more likely to die. But that means that at younger ages, there are substantially more men than women.

Maybe if you were Russian, or German or something, then yeah, maybe women would fight over the men, simply because they tended to take the bulk of the casualties. But aside from that, it wasn't really any different.
>>
>>25447191
not him but it doesn't have to be mass murder, china had the child restriction preventing people from being born seems to be more ethical than killing people.
>>
>>25446273
It's crazy, seeing footage of Germany after Nazi defeat. Nothing but women of all ages and very old men and young boys. All the teenage boys and adult men were gone. Also puts in perspective how we talk about how poorly women were treated back then (they were) but still men had it worse.
>>
>>25448645
no, chads will die along with us. The only people who get out will be rich fuckers who may or may not be chad
>>
>>25448892
death is better than slavery
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.