[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here who isn't racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1376100361869.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1376100361869.png
322 KB, 546x700
Anyone here who isn't racist?
>>
Define racism just so we dont get people who are like ''i am not racist i just hate the japs'' or smth
>>
>>25446391
Outright hating or disliking a certain race.

Japs and whites are excluded because they're races of power.

Basically disliking or hating any minority race
>>
I want NON WHITES OUT OF USA OKAY but think all races deserve their own country and culture. Guessing that makes me a racist.
>>
>>25446516
>races of power.
Are Koreans and Chinese excluded too?
>>
>>25446516
Is Muslim a race?

If so, yes.

If not, no.
>>
File: tfw ss.jpg (45 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
tfw ss.jpg
45 KB, 451x633
I don't hate any specific race. However I do think that there are certain innate differences between the races that are either advantageous or disadvantageous.

According to the textbook definition of racism, I suppose that makes me a racist.

But to hell with it, I'd rather be a racist than naive.

Mankind is an animal, and we went through the evolutionary process just like every other animal. You can't believe in evolution and also think all men are created equal.
>>
>>25446735
Yep, remember Europe and the USA are for all races, not just white people. White people don't get a homeland because they are too OP for this earth.
>>
I'm not racist. I don't hate race. Rare I know.
>>25446516
That's retarded.
>>25446735
why though
>>
>>25446735
Fuck that. America is for everyone. It's the great American experiment.

Europe on the other hand needs to stay white so we have somewhere to go back to if it all goes to shit.
>>
All races are fucked up and stupid, though niggers are the worst of them all.
>>
>>25446735
Not racist but xenophobic
>>
>>25446791
You literally cannot be racist against muslims because Islam is a religion, not a race and they can denounce their religion at any time
>>
>>25446857
But he also wants non-white American-born citizens out so it's not xenophobic. It's racist.
>>
Depends on your definition.

I'm willing to give everyone a chance on an individual basis, but do recognize certain tendencies by each race (blacks athletic/lazy/prone to violence, Jews love money/power hungry, etc.).

Maybe race realist?
>>
>>25446880
Not according to liberals
>>
>>25446893
3 generation minimum

The great compromise

Would rid us of a lot of slant eyes, poo in loos, and camel jockeys.
>>
Its ridiculous to claim differences between ethnic groups don't exist, but hurtful to step on peoples fingers in declaring inferiority of one to another.
It depends whether you care more about being right, or having friends who aren't as big jabronis as you are
>>
>>25446896
Jews are not money hungry at all. Well maybe they were in Germany but one side of my family was jewish and they're the most pessimistic apathetic people in the world. Especially the male jews. Lazy as fuck bums.
>>25446926
SJW =/= liberal

Regular leftists believe that there are different shades of islam with some being more wahabbist that need to be dealt with

SJWs think all Muslims are innocent and should be free to do whatever they want
>>
>>25447007

How can you be pro-Muslim but also be pro gay rights? Don't they realize the paradox this creates?
>>
>>25446516
This is bait.

But i'm not a racist, I hate everyone
>>
I'm not racist, i was lewd with a black guy on here
>>
>>25447098
Well to be technical to be considered a racist you have to think your race is better.

If you hate all races including your own you're a nihilist or misanthropist
>>
i'm a Turk who doesn't believe islam.
Do you hate me?
>>
>>25447062
Because Muslims are typically Brown (even though a large portion are actually white) and blah blah they think it's multiculturalism.

It's mainly white girls and John Oliver who like Muslims.
>>
>>25446819
Europe should be a homeland for whites, not usa. Whites cant claim usa
>>
>>25447175
No as long as you don't believe in Islam.

The minute you buy a Qur'an you'll be suspected of joining ISIS
>>
Im not racist but i totally get why people are.
>>
>>25446839
Fuck off euroshit. You're making your bed leave america the backup against your stupidity.
>>
>>25447421
>unironically implying.

I am American, stupid. Learn a little about your country. George Washington was in favor of a multi-racial American as have been many of our leaders throughout history. Even the ones who were against racial diversity took that stance because they didn't think it was realistic, not because they didn't think it was consistent with the country's moral political philosophy.

As far as racially diverse states go, America has arguably done better than any other racially diverse country in history. Our nation and our values were built for baseline human co-habitation and co-operation. That's the whole reason why American exceptionalism is legitimate. European countries on the other hand were founded for their specific people and should stay that way as a backup for the white race in case America doesn't work.

Germany for the Germans. Sweden for the Swedes. England for the Anglos. And America for everyone, the best and brightest of all races vested with freedom and tempered by meritocracy, united by the common goal of bettering the human condition.
>>
>>25448098
George Washington, 1786

"It is demonstratively clear that on this Estate (Mount Vernon) I have more working Negroes by a full [half] than can be employed to any advantage in the farming system."
>>
I'm not racist, I think people of all races deserve equal rights. But I'm also not a virgin. So my opinion doesn't really matter on this board.
>>
>>25446252
I'm only racist for the banter. Never actually had any racist ideology with me.
>>
>>25448151
I think you must be interpreting that quote differently than me.
>>
>>25446252
I'm not racist, anon. But I don't hang out here too often anymore.
>>
>>25447197
Europe belongs to the refugees you fucking racist nazi.
>>
Not a racist but a separatist. I am white but I don't believe I am superior to any other race. I just don't think multiple races and cultures can coexist peacefully. I also think we loose the culture of all of the groups that try to coexist.
>>
File: 52631718.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
52631718.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
No, I'm not racist. I just hate niggers, spics, gooks, poo in the loos, sandniggers and anybody else who's not a true white European.
>>
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 960x960
People mixing make cute babies like pic related so no I'm mot racist
>>
File: jews-behind-race-mixing-cover.jpg (174 KB, 732x986) Image search: [Google]
jews-behind-race-mixing-cover.jpg
174 KB, 732x986
>>25449574
>good goyim, do as the liberal media tells you
>>
>>25446252

Nah, man. I hate feminazis as much as the next guy, but I'm cool with pretty much all cultures. I still make racist jokes, though.
>>
>>25446252
Not really, I wouldn't have been considered white 50 years ago (Half Italian, Half Spaniard).

I'm not racist and I generally do think people like the Klan and the Black Pathers are equally cunts but I do understand not liking other cultures fucking with your society. I don't mean like losing your fucking shit over Chinese food, I mean like a bunch of illegals who can't speak the language coming in and not listening to the law nor respecting the society. I'm for border patrol for crime reasons, welfare dependency reasons, less language burdens, etc. Not necessary racial reasons.

If you're legal, work, don't do violent crimes, pay taxes, and don't negatively affect other lives then honestly I see a reason why neckbeards should lynch you. I'm just not a very persecuting nor collectivist person.

Basically, if you act white, then you're okay.
>>
File: Moonman_400x400.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman_400x400.png
208 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4w9W9zYuU
>>
>>25449693
>If you're legal, work, don't do violent crimes, pay taxes, and don't negatively affect other lives then honestly I see a reason why neckbeards should lynch you. I'm just not a very persecuting nor collectivist person.

*should not lynch you

sorry
>>
Racism is the belief system of the yung beta cuck. The yung beta cuck believes that the differences between races are greater than the differences between individuals because he cannot bring himself to admit that he may be inferior to his own peers and neighbours and destined to be their inferior and servant, instead believing that alien people are the inferiors of an imagined collective of himself and his peers and neighbours, who therefore must be all equal in their superiority.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x330
>>25449595
You can't help who you fall in love with. It's 2016, lets be a bit more mature.
>>
>>25446964
Legal non-white immigrants in the US today are actually a lot smarter than the average white American.

Most white people came here when any starving gutter boy from Europe could hop on a boat, but immigration today is a lot more selective.
>>
File: 93847602.png (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
93847602.png
40 KB, 625x626
>>25448624
(text for mr. robot)
>>
>>25446516
What if we hate the majority of a race because of how they act, but would gladly accept them if they didn't dress or act like savages?
>>
>>25446808

That's just called being realistic, anon.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.