[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was at my local smoke shop buying some pipe cleaner and lighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: aMrc.jpg (59 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
aMrc.jpg
59 KB, 375x500
I was at my local smoke shop buying some pipe cleaner and lighter fluid and I made an impulse purchase of salvia. Now I asked "do you guys sell salvia?" and the owner, who is a bit old, looked around for a bit, went into the back storage area, and came back with pic related. "Botanical incense". Says on the back:
>lab certifide
>not for human consumption
>100% cannabinoid free
>dea complaint
>does not contain any banned substances

I am very apprehensive about trying this. Any one have experience with it?
>>
Does it say how strong it is? It's usually written as "something"X, eg 5X or 10X. Because that will massively effect what the experience will be like.
>>
Don't do it, sling it to someone and try to buy the actual plant. That synthetic version is really dangerous and incredibly addictive. If you can buy it in a store then it's probably going to be like that.
>>
>>25445819
>That synthetic version is really dangerous and incredibly addictive.

wat

Salvia is an atypical psychedelic, it has next to no physical side effects (while it can be dangerous due to people "freaking out" on it) but it's most certainly not addictive.

All the "synthetic" version is is the active chemical extracted and sprayed onto an easily smokable bit of plant matter, it's effectively the same as the plant. (discounting higher potency mixes)
>>
>>25445815
What I have says exactly what it says in the op pic and the only other thing it says on the back aside from what I typed is some legal mumbo jumbo paragraph. Nothing other information.
>>
>>25445909
Then I'd advice putting a little bit in a fag/joint and seeing where you go from there.
>>
Gross. Don't smoke this chemical shit op.
>>
File: salvia.maynight.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
salvia.maynight.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>25446479
It's salvia, not some synthetic cannabanoid. It's fine, but you can freak out if you take too much
>>
>>25445773
"Not for human consumption" should be a big fucking clue, anon.
>>
>>25447515
They just put that on there so they can legally sell it as a "botanical incense".
>>
>>25447430
I actually doubt that it is salvia if it doesn't say that anywhere on the package. Old pipe shop man may sell this shit to anyone asking for weed alternatives. OP you should look up salvia on erowid and see if what you bought matches their description
>>
>>25445773
That's spice not salvia dude.
>>
>>25445773
Looks like it could be spice bro. I smoked it for a while, and it's really not great for you, but not nearly as bad as some sources report.

If you can smoke bud, why fuck around with synthetics? It seems awfully counterproductive.
>>
>>25447613
Woah yeah shit, my bad lol

http://syntheticspice dot blogspot dot co dot uk/2011/07/diablo-incense-review dot html

This post is not spam This post is not spam This post is not spam This post is not spam
>>
i had a really good stoner buddy who got hooked really bad on this particular brand of spice. he was living in ca and had access to medical marijuana but chose this over it for about a year or 2. he couldnt have any other spice this was the absolute best and the only one that did it for him. other spice didn't cut it. weed was shit. and he went pretty psychotic smoking the stuff alone in hotel rooms for a long time. he was already sort of unstable but i would recommend to proceed with extreme caution op.
>>
>>25447853
as a side note, this is most definitely NOT salvia. this is spice or synthetic weed. designer drugs sprayed onto plant matter. i am positive.
>>
well thanks for the info folks. I don't think I'll be trying this afterall. shop man is cool so I'll just exchange this for some lighters or some shot. thanks
>>
probably best to let her pass by op.

if u were curious about more info my friend described the high as more of a stimulant effect. rapid heart rate. energy. stream of consciousness kind of erratic thought patterns. euphoria probably. the only reason he stopped was bc his tobacco shop stopped selling it either bc he spooked them or they really stopped having it. he went through a mental breakdown of sorts for a few weeks or so trying to acquire more but then finally got off it. only reason he stopped was bc he literally couldn't find it anywhere. not a very mellow high from what i heard and quite addictive from the looks of it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.