[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was supposed to hangout with my oneitis today (sort of made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443220140538.jpg (70 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
1443220140538.jpg
70 KB, 604x603
i was supposed to hangout with my oneitis today (sort of made plans yesterday, she said she might not be able to but would try)

she just texted me saying "how about tomorrow? today is crazy for me"

should i reply or is it just her attempt to keep me orbiting? i am afraid that i'll say and she will do the same thing after i validate her

or am i being aspie?
>>
Youre being an aspie

Its not ideal of course but go with it
>>
>>25445477

how do i care less and become less sensitive?

i am worried ill look stupid if she continues playing me

my pride etc etc
>>
>>25445449
>>25445511
>how do i care less and become less sensitive?
Just remember that she is not your girlfriend, so treat her as you would any other guy friend. Remind yourself that it's not worth it to over invest yourself. Never reach out first, let her do that. If she does via text, apply the rule of 1/3 (only one response for every three of hers).

Detach yourself. Talk to as many other girls as possible. The world is yours, explore your options.
>>
>>25445449
The rule of thumb is : if she suggests another time, it's not rejection.
So don't overthink it.
>>
File: fedorgasdglsdgdagJAKEEE.jpg (32 KB, 301x243) Image search: [Google]
fedorgasdglsdgdagJAKEEE.jpg
32 KB, 301x243
>>25445948
>apply the rule of 1/3 (only one response for every three of hers).
wtf kind of rule is this? if she asks a question just fucking ignore her? wtf?
>never reach out first
imo reach out first very rarely , if you at least reach out first once in your friendship it shows you enjoy being with her ,that you care about her don't dislike her etc,
everyone else is fine advice
>>
>>25446082
>wtf kind of rule is this? if she asks a question just fucking ignore her? wtf?
Until you feel like responding to her, sure.

This is exactly why you faggots have trouble with women--I never have. Most of you sit here bitching and moaning about women being complete shit, yet you cater to their every need and even go as far as to allow them to get away with canceling plans on you. They treat you as an option because they know you'll be there to lap up any attention they give you.
>>
>>25445449
"No worries, just text me if you wanna hang out"

You want to appear non-butthurt and friendly, stating that you want to see her, yet in a aloof and non-needy way that demonstrates that its not a big deal at all and takes the pressure away from her
>>
too much thinking.

just say "okay"

no period and no capitalizaiton
>>
>>25445449
If you're giving it this much thought, you're almost already fucked, man. Try to stop caring so much. I know, easier said than done, been there.
>>
>>25445449
Nothing wrong with a "tomorrow".

The only red flag is "maybe another time". Even "sometime next week" is better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.