[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this girl asks you out on a date how do you respond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
this girl asks you out on a date

how do you respond?
>>
>>25445301
No, I only date whites.

And if you're going to call me racist, yes I'm racist then. Kiss my ass
>>
>>25445301
no because asian facial features in women disgust me
asian guys are cute though

also that acne is disgustin though i'm not the one to talk since i've got psoriasis fucking everywhere
>>
>>25445301
girls are not supposed to ask boys on dates, only sluts do that sort of thing. i would immediately dismiss her and contact her parents, informing them that heir daughter is a whore.
>>
I would.

Kissing her might be a little gross, but she's got a good bone structure. Once she clears up she'll be a 10/10.
>>
File: mfw.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
14 KB, 635x773
>>25445301
imagine shaving all that disgusting shit off
>>
I'd be legit confused since nobody ever asks me out and I don't even know that girl. I'd probably look at her funny (while also being disgusted by that terrible acne but attempting to not show it) and tell her to gtfo.
>>
Drop her like it's hot. Hot bitches only.
>>
>>25445370
Can confirm

The only girl I ever kissed left a note on my door with her number
>>
>>25445347
You type like a nonwhite.
>>
>>25445301
No. I don't feel attracted to her.
>>
>>25445301
How old are you? Made that mistake once, lucky nothing happened before I found out.
>>
Fuck's she got? But I probably would. I got shit on my face too so I feel the pain.
>>
File: tendie beam.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
tendie beam.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>25445301
>see thumbnail in catalog
>eh it can't be that bad
>enlarge
>OHFUCKINGJESUS
>try to close, can't close
>keeps getting closer and closer
>image burned in my mind
>actually gagged, feel sick
>had to go for a short lean over the sink
Thanks, OP.
>>
>>25445301

I would, but only after recommending her some Accutane or something and waiting for her skin to clear up before touching her.
>>
>turning down a qt Asian girl just because she has a little acne

You guys are silly
>>
I saw an asian girl with short hair one time with acne all over the middle of her face around campus. Fucking cutest girl I've ever seen. Still kick myself for not saying anything to her, but who am I kidding. Nothing would've happened anyways.
>>
>>25445301
Would be so happy considering I have acne worse than that anyway. Girls with skin diseases are QT
>>
>>25446344
You are trying too hard. Just act natural next time.
>>
File: 1449846667108.jpg (13 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1449846667108.jpg
13 KB, 400x435
>>25445301
Sure.
>invite her over to house, get her to take a hot shower with me.
>gently exfoliate all that shit off her face.
>start rubbing her tits, fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit.
>leave shower, carrying her to bed, eat her muff, then fuck her senseless
>Make her a bowl of eggs, call her a cab.

Y'all niggas missed an opportunity
>>
>>25445301
I would lofe a gf who looked really good with makeup on but actually had skin like that and was really insecure about it. It's almost like a fetish to me.

She'd have to be white though.
>>
>>25445301
I would rub my dick against her crusty allergic reaction.
>>
sure

that can be remedied
>>
My response is simple, and effective.
>yes
>>
>>25445301

Nope. As a guy, that's my limit.
>>
Id simply tell her no. A girl like that wouldn't even think about asking out a guy like me. I'm just way out of her league
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.