[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the next Elliot Rodger? Discuss. https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: DSC01046.jpg (100 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC01046.jpg
100 KB, 800x600
Is he the next Elliot Rodger? Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq7XbE1Ix5Q
>>
I hope this is real
>>
>>25445283

Me too. Anyone live in El Mirage, Arizona wanna go to his workplace and prove whether or not he's real?
>>
>>25445090
schizophrenia, not even once.
>>
File: Normies will burn-1.jpg (1 MB, 1478x1198) Image search: [Google]
Normies will burn-1.jpg
1 MB, 1478x1198
>>25445090
He or acnekun will be the next.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qdhYQJrXlDg
>>
>>25445090
>5:18
>I asked someone on /r9k/ about this

Awawawa~ Keep calm
>>
Alexander Layko. The most awkward man in America.
>>
>>25445928
Burn in hell
>>
>>25445090
He is a troll for sure, he was posted on here something like a year ago, even before /r9k/ knew of the existence of Kent, he just uploads the same videos with the same script but with slight differences, like the voice he is making is fake, it was not the voice of his old videos, and in some of his new videos you can almost see him containing laughter.
>>
He's just putting on a stupid character to please you retards
>>
>>25445090

I only got like 30 seconds in and he's trying so hard not to smirk. Elliott was the real deal, this guy is a phony.
>>
>>25446055

What's not real about him? Do you not believe he's a 27 year old virgin that everyone calls creepy?
>>
Where is his scottish meme accent?
>>
>>25446149
He is also a slav and a christian and believes he is a victim of cold war propaganda.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbqtsxHQSE
He sure is physically able.
>>
>>25446192

the cold war stuff is missing from these 2 new videos. what's your point? also "slav". i didn't know hungarians are slavic.
>>
>>25445090
>DSC01046
I think you need to stop shilling your own videos, OP.
>>
>>25446187

Me and Spaft are two different people. He was "memeing" when he stole my picture on Tiny...chat. I was on Tiny...chat a few weeks ago but I was banned by some paranoid girl who was a mod for "looking creepy".
>>
>>25446311
naw man don't try to back out

you are one and the same

your room echoes the same way and you have the same kind of voice
>>
>>25446260
>what's your point?
Your character was believable before.
>>
>>25446635

not to the normies. also he's not a character. he's me. im trying to figure out how to present myself to my future soul mate. the only way ill meet her is on youtube.
>>
>>25445090
Stop shilling your own videos faggot. We know it's you. You are literally putting on a character, it is very easy to see. There are even points in the video where you're trying to contain your laughter. Just stop it, the fame that you MIGHT attain is not worth becoming the laughing stock of the internet and being put on the top of the NSA watchlist.

You have been warned.
>>
>>25446804

i'm not doing anything illegal and i have nothing to hide. i just want a girl to watch my video and message me on youtube and we can become boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
>>25446913
You're cute as hell. Rank race tiers and include mixed breeds please. Also tell me the worst and best body type so I can make sure you like me.
>>
File: 11111111.jpg (87 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
11111111.jpg
87 KB, 960x959
>>25445090
Well what d'ya know, I just realised I know him personally.
>>
>>25447017

Never seen you before in my life.
>>
>>25447017
>>25447207
magyar?
>>
Igen. But I was born in America. I've never been to Hungary in my life. Is this guy's last name Lajko, Veres, Hidvegi, or Horvath?
>>
>>25447017

Is his family from Farmos or Komlo? Trying to find out if we might be related.
>>
He's an obvious troll.
He deleted all his Elliot-esque videos, and started reuploading them recently.
He's just impersonating a white Elliot with a Christian twist.
>>
>>25445090

Haven't watched the video yet.
But those autist sideburns, man!
At least he looks like someone who could play a shooter psycho in a movie.
>>
>>25447792

i deleted my videos because people were creeped out by my deep voice. i was called faggot all my life so i adopted this fake deep voice to try to impress people and it failed.
>>
>>25447852
You probably deleted them because people called you on your shit in the comments.
If you're really Alexander Layko, I've been a subscriber for some time and I've watched it happen. Your acting gets bad many times, and "supreme prodigy" gave it away.
I like your channel though.
>>
>>25446055
because it's OP
>>
>>25447017

Someone please tell me who my Hungarian cousin is.
>>
>>25446149
he's not a virgin I heard
>>
>>25448274

find me one girl woho says shes slept with him.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.