[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leavenormiescum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 551x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 551x1038
Srsly
Why the fuck those normies gotta come here and ruin every thread with their normiechad advices?
It fucking pisses me off
We don't want your help
True robots HATE normies with their lifes
>>
>>25444437

oh shut up, this board used to be filled with normies and pseudo normies and we would all share good feels.

the neets were the invaders and just came here and never left.
>>
>>25444487
LIAR
This board belong to robots
Leave normie asshole
>>
>>25444571

nope. a real "wizard" is an oldfag that's been here for more than 7 years.
>>
>>25444487
Shut the fuck up newfag this was almost always a containment board for NEETs and other fuck ups.
>>>/b/
>>
>>25444632
Exactlyy
I don't get normies, they got their six figures paychecks, their 9/10 gfs, and they still have to come here ruin everything for us
THAT MAKES ME REAL FUCKING ANGRY
>>
>>25444704
we are not ruining it. we are actually telling you to find get your nads out of your moms basement and start talking to women. "ehh easy for you to say with your good looks and money" oh yeah, well I got good looks and money and guess what? I was like you for 5 years being a ball less faggot and still got 0 pussy. Would always be jealous of fat guys with hot girls 4 inches taller than them. If they can do it so can you.
We aren't making fun of you. We generally want to help by letting you know the mistakes you are making. We call you dickless faggots because we are trying to get you to man up! Look we were all there once, we figured it out and now were telling what to do. If you tell us to fuck off then we assume you actually don't want advice and you just want to bitch about life and have other people agree and feel sorry for you. and THAT is the definition of being a beta cuck pussy pants tranny loving faggot.
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 633x274) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 633x274
Sorry for triggering you, I'll leave your safe space soon.
>>
im a normie, come at me bro
>>
File: 1448534263937.png (493 KB, 1238x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448534263937.png
493 KB, 1238x1080
I am what you guys would consider a "normie", despite the fact that I'm a fat weeaboo manlet shut in and probably physically worse off than the average so called robot I STILL managed to lose my virginity before turning 18.

I've been here since the original creation before moot took it down, before it turned into relationshit, before dumb fromposters and on top of that I've had the internet since 1995. I was there for Napster, mIRC, ICQ, MSN, Limewire, Kazaa, Megaupload etc, I was downloading god awful Kenshin / Berserk / Ninja Scroll uploads, I knew about r@ygold long before How to catch a predator became a thing, I made a shitty geocities, I used MySpace to troll, I joined dumb video game forums.

So fuck you 90s babbys acting like you own this place, you 'robots' are the ones who will be quick to bitch about plebbit despite the fact you did exactly the same shit. I'm not leaving, YOU fuck off.
>>
>>25444437
Fuck you kid, I've been here since day 1.
>>
>>25445082
Let me guess, just get /fit/ and be confident, right BRAH?
>>
>>25446532
Go to your local gun shop. purchase a weapon. Proceed to then use this acquired weapon to slaughter normies. profit.
>>
>>25444487
When was this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.