[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow robots. I live on a second story apartment complex, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 330x192d.png (5 KB, 54x54) Image search: [Google]
330x192d.png
5 KB, 54x54
Fellow robots.
I live on a second story apartment complex, and one of my 4 neighbors is smoking pot like a motherfucker.
I'm feeling a little fuzzy today because of a contact high from all the fucking weed seeping into my block of the complex.
What the fuck do I do?
I've been playing videogames really good, but I'm worrying that it's ruining my ability to pass a drug test.
Like seriously, I'm feeling this shit stronger than I have taking it myself.

What do I fucking do?
Can you robots that smoke at the bottom floor of an apartment complex please stop? I get you like it, and being a libertarian, I want you to enjoy your shit.
But you're really fucking ruining for me.
Please stop.

Should I just go knock on doors?
>>
>>25444336
Alex, I'll take what is calling the cops for $500.
>>
>knock on doors
>find out who's smoking
>ask him to stop because it's getting in your apartment
>now that you've figured out who it is, call the cops on him for dealing

Easy.
>>
wow, im in the same situation at the other end. do you live in denver?
>>
File: smug.png (8 KB, 54x54) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
8 KB, 54x54
>>25444408
>>25444398

I've called management, but they cucked me saying they'd call the cops. But haven't.
I've been reading some DUDE WEED LMAO forums about this shit, and apparently it isn't that legal. Even for medical inside the buildings.

https://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/1244776-help-stoner-out-covering-smell-weed-my-apartment.html

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/la-fi-rentwatch-20140511-story.html

http://www.hightimes.com/read/apartment-living-when-tokers-and-non-smokers-collide

I know who the fucker is, actually. It's either the adult black couple directly next door. Or the guy with the yellow and black striped 3.7L Mustang who has his SSID named "Batcave" and won't stop talking about the PS4 release of arkham knight.

I figure I'll do something about it tomorrow around noon. If the loser is up.
I'd like to be a bit clever about it, and not totally come off as a narc. But anything to fuck with a normie might be better off.
>>
File: 330x192e.png (3 KB, 54x54) Image search: [Google]
330x192e.png
3 KB, 54x54
>>25444476

No, I'm in Louisville. I'd like it though if you didn't do this though.
It's a real shame man, you're giving everyone a contact high. While I think it's kinda funny that everyone gets to enjoy your shit. Along with, you could probably capitalize on selling them brownies n' shit.
It'd be really nice if you didn't do it.

I don't think my cute little nephew, who I'm training to be the perfect neckbeard neet, needs to be inhaling this shit.
Especially think about like pregnant women or people who need to pass drug tests.
Contact highs are apparently rumored to be bad enough to make people fail.

Please just smoke outside, or put a towel at the bottom of your door in a closed in room. Get some incense or odor killers buddy.
I really don't want to see your degenerate ass get arrested, since you're a robot. But kindly fuck off with this stuff.
>>
File: ayylmaodank.gif (712 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaodank.gif
712 KB, 500x500
Yo bump man I'm high as fuck and I wanna fuck with this contact high motherfucker.
Smokin that dooby ooby ooooooooby.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.