[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet 9/10 qt at festival >qt likes me >initiate long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pepetes.jpg (550 KB, 1593x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepetes.jpg
550 KB, 1593x1080
>meet 9/10 qt at festival
>qt likes me
>initiate long distance relationship, about four hours of train every weekend.
>both lose virginity
>ohfuckyes.sh
>supercomfy for a year
>she moves out of parents house
>gets her own place, starts at school close to me
>even better

>+6months
>love her
>barely have sex anymore
>still spend nights with her - just cuddling
>one day last week she wouldn't kiss me
>told me she wanted to go on a break
>tfw saw it coming

>haven't spoken to her for a week
>miss her 11/10
>just wrote to her on facebook
>she says I can come over tomorrow
>really want to see her
>know it might be the last time

>TFW FUCK
hold me
>>
you shouldnt post on this board
>>
>>25443679
This is how young relationships work. You spend 6 months to a years together then at least one party gets bored and wants to leave. You probably didn't have a bond as strong as you think and there is more where she came from.
>>
>>25443679

people are guaranteed to break up. you did good, and there are more women and years of happiness to chase after.
>>
>>25443679
Atleast post nudes desu senpai
>>
Same thing happen to me around 6 months. Things seem perfect then the sex stops and it's downhill. Get rid of the memories and move along like it never happened.

Nothing lasts, a relationship is a temporary high like playing a brand new game, trying a new drug etc..
>>
>>25444142
Nah that's bullshit; relationships can last but you have to constantly be wooing your woman. Most of the time what happens with young guys is they get a gf, get comfortable and too available and the girl gets bored because the guy is no longer a challenge and fucks off.

https://youtu.be/BMgh0QELfOc
>>
File: 12.jpg (59 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
59 KB, 609x960
>>25444142
>>25443923
>>25443879
thanks guys

>>25444014
eh, why not.
>>
>>25444365
nice

get over it op, be glad it hapenned and move on.
we know it's hard
>>
>>25444448
FUCKKKKK
ALMOST GET
>>
>>25444332

Yea I've seen this faggots videos. "Don't be yourself, play the never ending game so you can get your 6 second orgasm blahblahblah"
Every video is the same.
>>
>25444444

original comment fuck off robot
>>
>>25444649
lmao fucking kill me
>>
>>25444365
Damn anon those are my favorite type of tits. Must have been fun. I'm a little older than you and other anon are right, women come and go, nothing is permanent. Just remember to enjoy it like a meal or vacation. It doesn't last forever but we can enjoy it while it's here. You'll find others and forget all about her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.