[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"omg he actually never leaves his room, what does he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image_0.jpg (69 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
69 KB, 480x446
>"omg he actually never leaves his room, what does he even do in there? that's actually so sad"
>leave room
>"wow, look who's showed up! what are you even doing here? why would you even want to leave your room? you're weird"
Thanks mom

>"you can't just continue like this, you need to start getting some exercise"
>start riding bike
>[insert joke about le autist anon on a bike]

Every time anyone asks me why I don't spend talk to them anymore, it takes a massive effort not to punch them in the face.
>>
Normalfags are well known to be hypocrites. My parents aren't really that normal (other than having jobs, being married and having a kid) so they don't really give me shit about being abnormal.
>>
File: 1450567849903.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450567849903.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
iktftwb
>>
>>25443585
if my brother asks if im ok one more time to get a raise out of his friends im gonna put a 12 ga slug through my door
>>
>>25444140
I just don't get it though, don't they realize that I am sick of their shit? They drive me away by being shitheads and then ask my why I am distant.
>>
>>25444231
You should tell her that
>>
>>25444225
I don't get it, is he asking you in front of his friends to look better? Or what?
>>
File: dAHmrOB.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dAHmrOB.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>>25444250
I literally do.
>"grow up, learn to take a joke"
>"haven't I done x, y, z for you since you were born and this is how you act towards me? I hope you realize that when I'm old and need taking care of I will expect you to do the same for me"
Fucking shitstains
>>
File: antonio fandango.jpg (24 KB, 462x396) Image search: [Google]
antonio fandango.jpg
24 KB, 462x396
>>25444313
>hope you realize that when I'm old and need taking care of I will expect you to do the same for me
I hope you're enough of a cold hearted bastard to actually not take care of your mom. I couldn't do that since I love my mom too much. I'm gonna need you to abandon your mom though. You've got actual reasons for it.
>>
>>25444401
Don't worry friend, the moment I have enough money I am getting the fuck out of this country and dropping contact with everyone.
>>
File: patrick bateman.jpg (59 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
patrick bateman.jpg
59 KB, 614x642
>>25444444
Witnessed.

>the moment I have enough money I am getting the fuck out of this country and dropping contact with everyone
Godspeed anon
>>
>>25444444
Hateful hexes confirm
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.