[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she was raped by her father what you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1451771898635[1].jpg (38 KB, 940x474) Image search: [Google]
1451771898635[1].jpg
38 KB, 940x474
she was raped by her father

what you do?
>>
>You should tell her to cut it out

top bantz
>>
>>25443540
>I was raped by my father and this gives me the right to seek attention on facebook.
>>
>>25443540
grab her dad's 12 gauge and put her out of her misery
>>
Why does she look so fucking happy? Something is not right here op
>>
>>25443540
Holy fuck my sides

My incredibly original sides
>>
>>25443968
cuz she cray cray in the noggin
>>
What's with white girls and cutting themselves?
>>
>>25443540
The attentionwhoring bothers me more desu.
>>
>>25444156
So obsessed with being whores they'll stop at nothing to be penetrated, be it dick, knife, or baseball bat
>>
>>25443540

Tell her to seek counseling services because rape is an extremely traumatic event that can cause long-lasting and severe psychological damage to the victim. Also, self-harm is not a healthy way for her to deal with her feelings and she should inform her counselor that she's regularly cutting herself.
>>
>>25443540
take advantage of this attention seeking hoe
hit it and quit it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.