[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every r9k posters future Raise your Elliot's well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3948x2700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3948x2700
>every r9k posters future

Raise your Elliot's well
>>
>>25443458

that ptsd stare

poor guy
>>
>>25443480
fucking lol

originalk comment
>>
>>25443458
>cant even see any white genes
That man has shit white DNA.
>>
>>25443458
The one on the right might be his, but the other dude is definitely adopted or something.
>>
>>25444321
The one on the right seems white enough.
>>
>>25443480
An old friend of mine has the same stare.
When he's sleeping on your couch, you have to pull on his big left toe, otherwise he will instantly wake up and tackle you to the ground.
He grabbed a knife once and almost killed my buddy George, but I snapped him out of it.
>>
File: 1451701210042.jpg (44 KB, 439x497) Image search: [Google]
1451701210042.jpg
44 KB, 439x497
i read the shirt as cucksilver

I need to spend some time away from this site
>>
who /ptsd stare/ here?

tfw i recognize a fellow ptsd bro.
>>
>>25444362
No he looks indistinguishable from an asian baby.
>>
>>25444735
Yeah but the one on the left looks like a total nigger asian while the right one has atleast got a whitish skin.
>>
>>25444735

to you, but Asians can tell the right babby is mixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (678 KB, 2375x2002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
678 KB, 2375x2002
>these will be your sons
>>
>>25443458
guy on the left isn't eurasian though, that's a full asian, probably the wife's brother

you should be able to see racial differences between the eurasian baby and the guy on the left tbhfam
>>
>>25443458
this man's betaness and racetraitoring is a danger to others
>>
>>25444840
>so beta he's taking care of someone else's child

Btfo again white people
>>
>your sons will grow up to be worshipped by zyzz-obsessed fitness faggots
>>
>>25443458
what do blackbots get tho
>>
>>25444913
You get prison nigga
>>
>>25444840
just reverse searched it btw, leads to some japanese woman's blog about her eurasian baby - the guy on the left is part of her family.

top kek @ the asian masculinity shitposter looking through blogs of random women to post pictures of their children
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.