[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What podcasts do you ribbits listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: 0qnpY62.jpg (394 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
0qnpY62.jpg
394 KB, 1280x853
What podcasts do you ribbits listen to?
>>
Flophouse, Adventure Zone, 99% Invisible, Planet Money, Sawbones
>>
I don't really listen to podcasts. I like to take long (1+ hour) let's play video game videos and put them on in the background while I do other things.
>>
cashing in with tj miller, u got it, untitled kondabolu podcast
>>
>>25443441
Best Friendcast, various NPR podcasts, Sleepycast, Cracked. Used to listen to Nightvale before it went to absolute shit, and HI before it got boring.
>>
mbmbam
>>
Just audio podcasts really.
Heldeep Radio and Belt & Wezol mostly.
>>
Freedomain and various shit in my language
>>
>>25444403
what else is there??

>>25444461
there might be people your language here, post!
>>
>>25444491
I'm a drunk retard
Meant music podcasts, not audio
>>
File: maddox.jpg (10 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
maddox.jpg
10 KB, 289x175
The Biggest Problem in the Universe

These guys are amazing, every robot should be listening to their podcast it's humor for men by men.
>>
I like to get drunk and watch Mega Memecast. I don't know why but I think I relate best to socially awkward Paul xD
>>
File: 1390156927653.jpg (43 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1390156927653.jpg
43 KB, 452x710
right now listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNN-2WW474
I usually listen to video game stuff, like the loser I am
>>
>>25444491
if there any, and they know what "podcast is" they probably listen to them aswell
it isn't popular at all here
>>
>>25444611
Maddox is a giant faggot.

Dick is cool
>>
The Dollop, Hardcore History, and various "The History of X" podcasts.
>>
>>25444611
Hey dick, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: CV4Lg2mWoAAxvAX.jpg (71 KB, 600x877) Image search: [Google]
CV4Lg2mWoAAxvAX.jpg
71 KB, 600x877
>>25444708
just say where youre from i m curious
>>
Roosterteeth Podcast, The Know, The Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, and Nerdist if they're interviewing someone that grabs my interest.
>>
>>25444799
Original Poland
>>
File: tumblr_mxwyi88Bh41r3ochko2_1280.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxwyi88Bh41r3ochko2_1280.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1500
>>25443441
>the paracast
>mysterious universe
>the higherside chats
>freemantv
>lore
>serial
>welcome to nightvale
>THA talks
>Jim Harold's family of podcasts
>the gralien report
I pretty much just listen to podcasts at work and while commuting.
>>
Hessle Audio on Rinse FM
>>
The distorted view show - its 10 years old now and like old /b/.
>>
>>25445335

>paranormal and conspiracy podcasts

my nigga,i also love that shit to be quite honest

unfortunately there's not a lot of decent ones
>>
>>25444912
What kind of person listens to both RT and the Daily Shoah? What the fuck dude. Stop consuming RT's kikery you dipshit.
>>
>Comedy Bang Bang
>How Did This Get Made?
>Spontaneanation with Paul F Tompkins
>Serial
>Common Sense/Hardcore History
>Welcome to Night Vale
>Superego
>>
Let's Drown Out
That's it.
>>
>>25443441
TWiT stuff, Joe Rogan.
>>
what the fuck is a "podcast"?

enlighten me, murricans
>>
S-S-SleepyCast, and FriendCast
>>
>>25448917
It's like a radio show except on the internet.

I'm partial to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, myself. He's a very good storyteller, although sometimes his factchecking is a bit wanting.
>>
Linux Action Show, The Change Log, Linux Unplugged, Gundamn@MAHQ, Chaos Theater, Anime Addicts Anonymous.
>>
>>25443441
Ricky Gervais Show, so I can hear to based Karl.
Is Karl a robot /r9k/? I like to think so....
>>
>>25443535
There called lonyplays faggot
>>
Rogan
Burr
DiPaolo
Hardcore History
Generation Why
>>
>>25444741
I agree that Dick makes the sense the majority of the time and he knows how to manipulate women.
>>
Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day
>>
>>25443441
Sleepycabin, looking for more podcasts at this point since I've listened to every podcast at least twice.
>>
I really only listen to Last Podcast on the Left.
>>
>>25444741

Yeah that podcast turned me off of Maddox for good. He's too whiny and not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. He's only good in small doses (or when you're 13)
>>
>>25444611
>every robot should be listening to their podcast it's humor for men by men.
>Takes your word for it
>Goes to channel on youtube
>See's this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo
>Realize he's just some idiot SJW liberal type

Please go kill yourself.
>>
>>25449079
just listened to wrath of the khan, wut can you recommend for me next
>>
Pretty much all of kevin smiths smodcast podcast network pods, I've been a loyal fan since the first episode of smodcast on quickstop entertainment.

I listen to a lot of the ricky gervais stuff,have yet to listen to the XM audio yet.
>>
>>25443441
Very bad wizards
PEL
>>
>>25449495
different guy

if you like older history listen to the roman series
if you like recent stuff the wwii series is good

those three multi-part podcasts are great. i really like his macedon one as well
>>
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
>>25449079
>>25449118
JRE all the way
>>
The church of what's happening now
>>
>>25444912
If you like FTN and TDS you might like Common Filth radio, he does a show on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY4WPjqc00Y

>>25446367
This is also something I'd like to know
>>
I'm a TRS guy, so pretty much TheDaily Shoah and Fash the Nation. I did a Chateau Autiste once and also did a bit on Saturday Night L'Chaim, plus I play L4D2 with Ghoul semi-regularly.

Been thinking of trying the Metocast, Red Ice, maybe Millenial Woes as well. Used to listen to Common Filth Radio before CF went off the deep end.
>>
File: olivegardenbutthole.jpg (14 KB, 233x372) Image search: [Google]
olivegardenbutthole.jpg
14 KB, 233x372
powerful >>25451086
>>
File: Logo-Last.jpg (391 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391 KB, 1400x1400
I used to listen to a bunch of different ones. Now I only listen to Last Pod exclusively
>>
>>25451355

CF and TRS had a bit of a falling out. Ever since gay marriage was legalized CF started to become depressive, defeatist, and borderline anti-natalist. Plus with the NPI-Heimbach dustup, he bought the SPLC's spin and swore off the whole alt-right.
>>
Billy the bald ginger freckled fuck Burr
Joe Rogan
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Chris Jericho

Then some random one's when something interesting comes up like Dan Carlin Hardcore History.

I used to download the Opie and Anthony show every day (Britfag so can't get Sirius) but it's been shit since Ant got fired.
>>
>>25451459
What did you do the Autiste about?

Also I like MW, he has some pretty long videos, not really podcasts but they're pretty good because he'll often look at other points of view in a pretty partisan way, it's why he was able to handle Scrotum of Mossad's bullshit for like 6 hours on his livestream

>>25451543
I know, CF went a little crazy lately, his latest episode makes me think he's getting better. I don't think he hates the TRS guys, he just hates how some on the alt right are accepting of fags which is pretty much what he hates the most

https://twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/683199135625822208
>>
>>25443441
sleepy cabin, im too lazy to find any other casts
>>
>>25451086
This, really respect the hospitality he maintains in a conversation even when it's apparent that he doesn't agree with the views of the guest. I'm trying to emulate that quality more.
>>
>>25448967
^
Good taste here
>>
>>25451629

I did the MGSV one that the actual autiste critiqued.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.