[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weirdest place you fapped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>be me a few years ago
>have massive diaper fetish.
>haven't jacked off all day

"Hey anon, lets go to get some food"

>fuck yeah
>eating
>go to the bathroom to piss
>urinal is taken, only have a stall left
>go in
>start looking around the stall as I piss
>diaper changing station there
>my dick starts to swell
>ohfuck.jpg
>have one of those trashcans with the thing you step on
>open it.
>there's a wet diaper in there.
>jackpot.exe
>take some tissue and grab the diaper by the sides
>never seen an actual dirty diaper irl
>its really wet. Super swollen
>massive boner
>take out my cock
>start fapping
>shoot my massive load into the diaper
>sweet merry mother of Christ that was good.
>put the diaper back in the trash bin
>wash my hands and head back to my table
"Hey anon, you alright?"
"Yeah I'm good"

Pic not related
>>
Pacific Ocean and top of Mt. Whitney in the same day. It's seriously my proudest achievement.
>>
I once fapped in my best friend's bathroom while thinking about his sister.
>>
in a class. It was a history lesson if I recall correctly. Sitting on the last raw has its benefits
>>
>be poorfag
>stealing upstairs neighbor's wifi
>had to fap standing on a chair in the kitchen of my apartment
>>
>Mom's cousin is a multi-millionaire
>stay at his penthouse suite in city for couple nights
>shot a load off of the balcony

It was too high up to see if it hit anybody. I hope it did.
>>
File: 1443298368008.jpg (19 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
1443298368008.jpg
19 KB, 367x401
one time I had to stealth-fap to fall asleep but I was in the same room as my older brother. I moan so it was the most difficult thing in my life
>>
>>25443746
Similar story here

Fapped in a hotel room with family. Shared bed with my brother. I was so horny I couldn't sleep. So I jerked it beside him. Pretty sure nobody knows.
>>
I fapped in a gap changing room once. I have also fapped in a car in a crowded parking lot. Also done it in seventh grade on my bunk at science camp quietly so no one could hear. Did it once on a plane too.
>>
I fapped in a nasty truck stop restroom in Alabama once. A cockroach crawled up my pants right before I jizzed and ruined my orgasm.
>>
>>25443746
I stealth fapped by rubbing the tip of my dick while sleeping with my older brother.

We had to share abed because we were visiting grandma
>>
I used to fap in my best friends bathroom with his mums toothbrush and panties.

Shit was so cash.

But the weirdest place is probably in a park against a tree
>>
>commute to work on a full bus
>bus is really old and rattles when driving
>vibration of the bus is really getting to me
>slowly start grinding on the seat as the person next to me looks at me and smiles
>fuck this is hot
>continue until I come
>neighborino slowly moves away from me
>shit was so cash, would do again
>>
>school bus
>classroom
>aeroplane
>train
>CN tower
>>
>>25442851
>be me
Greeted Reddit right there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.