[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451404732981.jpg (23 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1451404732981.jpg
23 KB, 639x495
>year is 2030
>your son Pepe and your daughter Asuka are 21 and 17, respectively
>Pepe is a fat ftm autist that sued you for your entire life savings for his college tuition so he can get his bachelor's to become a sex counselor for dogs and foxes
>Asuka brings in a sizable amount of income living at home, from cash incentives to have as many children as possible. She is a fat furfag with 3 Ugandan refugee weeaboo bfs. She spends most of her hard-earned money on fursuits and 0 calorie soylent tendies.
>You tried your hardest, raising them with your memes, but to no avail. They have no respect for you and never will.
>>
>>25442740
>2030
>having 21 year old kid

Don't you know what the [current year] is?
>>
>>25442740
Top story Mr anon

Don't get it tho

Penis on my mind
>>
>>25442788
Whoops. They were originally 16 and 12 but I changed them so they'd be fucked up adults.

Who cares, just change the year to somewhere in the relative near future.
>>
>>25442915
Would you like to touch my penis anon
>>
>>25442915
You fucked up Op, that confirms that you're a massive faggot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.