[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever met a woman who was not a cheater/liar/whore/traitor/terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (49 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 2000x2000
Have any of you ever met a woman who was not a cheater/liar/whore/traitor/terrible person?

If so, describe.

No, your mom doesn't count.
>>
I think so. But I don't know for sure because I am bad at talking with people and know most of what I know through minor stalking action to be honest with you.
>>
>>25442548
I have
I mean all of us lie, act wrong and all that shit and it's really hard to find a woman who never cheated, lied, whored herself etc
>>
Yes, what sort of question is this...
>>
>>25442548
>implying my mom is not a lying, cheating whore who only had me to die down my deadbeat failed chad of a dad
>>
>>25442936
*tie down

ffs. Forgot to mention my dad's way older and already had a family. Which I found out when I was like 17. So nice growing up with every family fight being blamed on you with zero explanation.
>>
My high-school chemistry teacher, and my doctor.
>>
>>25442548
no, not even my mom.
>grandmother left grandfather for army man when the kids were still in HS
>mother dated abusive men who would beat her up, and left my father for being 'too boring'
>sister had multiple abortions and went AWOL
>one gf I had cheated on me the moment she felt 'skinny'
>when dating her found out her and her mother both cheated (or were cheating) on their boyfriend/husband
>every male friend I have ever had has been cheated on, or had a gf break up with them and conveniently had another man the next day
>In 26 years I have never met a virgin female over 11
>know personally at least 6 guys who are virgins, and most didnt lose it till after 20
>not a single woman at work or uni doesnt have a tinder
>not a single woman Ive met in the last 5 years doesnt plaster some form of social media with sexual selfies in some form
>>
yeah several but they all eventually become them. my 16 yr old cousin isn't ... be she will get there
>>
File: pep.jpg (39 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
39 KB, 446x362
>>25442548
>Have any of you ever met a woman who was not a cheater/liar/whore/traitor/terrible person?

no
>>
My gf

>5'8
>super nice to everyone
>doing masters in science
>bakes me a cake every week (I don't even have a sweet tooth)
>always making sure I have food
>>
File: 1449127593112.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1449127593112.png
218 KB, 592x385
>>25442548

>be me, around 5 months ago
>had last slice of hope for females
>met a girl at a marriage of my cousin
>complete succubi
>have contact with her for like one month
>just being friends like a beta
>tells me her current bf has a black audi a5 sports version
>total chad
>tells me her past crush had a mercedes sl65
>found redpill
>Enlightenedx64.dll
>eventually lose all respect and hope for 3DPD
>After redpilled, notice the same patterns in girls all the time
>Realizing 2D is superior in every single way
>Completly redesign my room with hentaistuff, waifu, daki, figures etc
>she comes to visit us
>comes into my room
>"do you often watch anime anon?"
>say "yeah, not currently that much but yes, i do"
>"be normal again anon haha"
>Felt so much superior
>Knowing that i made this fucking bitch feeling inferior to 2D in my room
>Recognized with the corner of my eye that she was always looking at an 160$ daki of mine, which i put on the wall (pretty lewd, nothing revealing though)
>dont even care about autism at that point
>Felt so much power
>Literally felt that she was a worthless being compared to my superior waifu while i saw her being intimidated by her excellence
>Feelings of complete liberty. Felt so much joy after while i saw her sitting in my room in silence
>Knowing that she will tell her friends about it, like "haha this dude has anime girls in his room" just to handle her inferiority amongst her monkey friends. But it wont change a thing. Deep inside she knows, that her shit hasnt worked on me, and that i will always see her as a worthless shit. Put bitch back to her place, to the ground. Confidence smashed to pieces. Annihilation at its finest.
>Couldnt even handle my feelings that night.
>mfw
>>
my mom is a really good person, but even she lied and traited me multiple times.

I do have a female friend who is super nice to me which is pretty much what keeps me from killing myself,she is really a nice person,she is not very beautiful but everyone loves her,but if i was her i would probably be a terrible person.Society is mean to us.I hope I die in a car accident or something less painful
>>
File: 1434269911344.jpg (26 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
1434269911344.jpg
26 KB, 480x574
>>25442548
>Have any of you ever met a woman who was not a cheater/liar/whore/traitor/terrible person?
No. I honestly feel bad for most people who unironically think all women are like this.
I get the feeling that the only kind of meaningful interaction they've had with women was with their mother, and even then their mother was abusive or something.
>>
>>25443519

>being this autistic and completely delusional
>>
File: 1444462769083.jpg (23 KB, 491x433) Image search: [Google]
1444462769083.jpg
23 KB, 491x433
>>25443633

Stay mad faggot, nice dubs
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (47 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
47 KB, 736x1024
>>25443519
>>25443674
>"be me"
>le sperg frog
gee I wonder who could be behind these posts
>>
>>25443587
Yeah. People suck. The different genders has proclivities towards sucking in different areas. There are good people put there of both genders. To ignore that is childish. There are female nuns out there that live near poverty and help people all day.
>>
>>25443674

>being so autistic you interpret mockery as anger.

Wow, you spergs really are incapable of assessing people.
>>
File: 1421859967298.jpg (30 KB, 236x305) Image search: [Google]
1421859967298.jpg
30 KB, 236x305
>>25443519
she probably told all her friends how shit your taste is
>>
>Implying my mom wasnt a cheater/liar/traitor
>Implying she didn't cheat on a med student boyfriend studying abroad who had pictures of her on his dorm room wall
>Implying she didn't cheat with a known criminal weed merchant

Think all robots should start probing into their moms past lives. All women are whores.
>>
>>25443587
You don't have to meet every woman, or black person, or republican or whatever pick up on their collective qualities. If you meet 200 women and all of them are shit, it's hard to think that you just happened to meet the one little cluster of bad women in the world. People are more rational than just generalizing based on experiences with one person, but it takes repeated similar experiences with people of certain characteristics to become prejudiced.
>>
>>25443516

100% guarantee you she has a side-dick. Willing to deposit money into your account
>>
>>25443519

>Current BF has Audi
>Previous BF had Merc

Stupid bitch
>>
>>25443900
>100% guarantee you she has a side-dick

every girl does

This is knowledge I wish I didn't have. This is the forbidden fruit. That literally all women are cheaters.
>>
>>25442548
Well, fortunately my mom is pretty close to being a saint, unlike my grandmother who is practically a gold digger and married three times. I don't even know my true, blood related grandfather. Probably he's dead, but who knows?

Other than that I have to think very, very hard and I don't know anyone unfortunately. Maybe one who was wife material, but she blocked me on everything and cut all contact with me without any reason.
>>
>>25442548
Mom don't count? Then no, I've never met a decent girl before.
>>
>>25444037
>my mom is pretty close to being a saint

iktf

>tfw mom said she was really sad about not having sex after her divorce in her late 20s
>but she cared too much about her kids to involve herself with strange men

I'll never find a woman like my mom.
>>
File: 1440732350891.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
1440732350891.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
>>25442548
ya literally 90% of all women
>>
>>25442548

If I met them but didn't stay long enough to discover this side of them, does it count?
If so, every girl I met.
>>
>>25443519
If I didnt know friends who's girlfriends had gone ballistic in insecure jealousy over 2D, I would say this is bullshit, but your honestly correct.
>>
>>25442548
Quite a few actually.

>tfw you're sleeping with all of them
>tfw they all know but try to one up each other
>tfw you're a terrible person but they still like you anyway
>feelsokayman.png
>>
>ex gf
she is the most wonderful person in the world. Always honest, loyal, cute, affectionate.
kill me please
>>
>>25443888
You're expecting too much out of people.
If the only woman you've had any interaction with during your formative years was abusive, you're obviously going to form a distrust towards women as an emotional defense. Take this guy >>25443900. The first thing that comes to mind when >>25443516 talks about a pleasant woman is how disloyal she is. He forms an automatic distrust towards someone he's never even met.
>>
>>25444478
Then why is she your ex?
>>
>>25444460
they are whores...
>>
>>25444539
I'm the only guy they're sleeping with. They're trying to get me to commit.
>>
Many, but I never bothered to have deeper relationships with them
>>
>>25444560
>I'm the only guy they're sleeping with

you may think she's your gal
but she is everyones pal
>>
I've met a few. And I mean FEW. All of them raised primarily or exclusively by their fathers.
>>
File: fD3hzEz.jpg (48 KB, 427x720) Image search: [Google]
fD3hzEz.jpg
48 KB, 427x720
>>25444529
I'm not worth it. My mental condition prevents me from being the person she needs.
We were together for a year and a half and I saw her getting sadder day by day and I knew it was because of me.
>>
File: pepe vs wojak.jpg (48 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
pepe vs wojak.jpg
48 KB, 604x390
>>25442548
No sir, I have not, so I think the nest best option is learn how to be a better manipulator and beat them at their own game.
>>
>>25442548
I met one woman who I deeply respect and care for. She's much more socially inept than me even, but she's literally a genius and so caring it's unbelievable. I remember the first time we met was hs and we somehow clicked immediatley, she was my only friend and i was hers. She's beautiful and perfect, still my best friend. And sadly I love her, and it tears me apart every day.
>>
>>25444604
>you may think she's your gal
>but she is everyones pal

I'm pretty sure I'd know seeing as they are constantly texting / calling me and cycling through my house one after the other. Stay mad.
>>
>>25444518
Yeah, but you're sharpening your perception by comparing the reality to your intuition.

I was distrustful of my ex and I believed I was sharp enough that I was probably right to be that way. I went through her facebook messages and found that she actually was cheating on me. Now I trust my senses even more.

And yeah, there's extra defense and bitterness that goes with it but it's just impossible to stay optimistic and sensitive forever. You want to be prepared for bad things to happen again so that it doesn't hurt you as badly as it did the first time. Once bitten, twice shy. All of that jazz.

Anyway, I just think a lot of bias people form is really rational. You have a lot more to compare a situation to than your own past personal experiences and I think whether or not it's conscious, people do.
>>
>>25442548
Yes. She's one of my best friends and she's ugly af so there's no threat of me falling for her.

Just need to find girls with super conservative yet loving parents.
>>
>>25443516

She's using the cakes to distract you from the carousel of dicks she is riding
>>
My GF, but who knows for how long.
>>
>>25444665
So did you break up with her because of this? I don't know anon.. I would've tried to go to a psychiatrist before breaking up.
>>
>>25444765
I did. All I got was some pills that made me unable to think properly and the psychiatrist was a complete cunt. I stopped taking those pills after 2 months because it didn't help, it just made everything worse.
>>
prob not

But i still wanna tell a short story.
Theres this one girl i know who, despite me being a full blown neet since 5 years with zero social life and her being a utter Stacy, she still maintains contact with me, and it is infact her who keeps this friendship afloat and always blames me for never calling her. Theres no reason for her to do this, and yet she does it, whenever she comes over we just have some smalltalk and some laughs, and thats all. So if the point of your thread is if i hate woman, i gotta say no and its because of a stacy.
>>
>>25442548
My sister is a pretty solid person. She's probably a better person than I am desu, but that's not hard.

Also my gf. I'm actually kind of on the fence with her right now. Things aren't doing too good robots. ;_;
>>
>>25444391

>>25443519 Here

Well, the reason i said that was, because she kinda wanted me as a beta provider in a specific sense.
She used to text me weirdly sometimes over whatsapp. Honestly, im not even 100% sure if she actually has a BF.
By judging her messages she sended me, she desperately wanted my attention. Also her parents never mentioned any bf or some other stuff. I honestly think that this was made up (one friend of mine thought the exact same thing) to made me fight for her, or to whatever else, confidence push, attention as mentioned etc.
Im not a fat neckbeard or some other thing, im skelly, but i look decent.
The reason know why i mentioned this jealousy is simply because, i completly trashbin'd her into the planes of oblivion.
Never actually showed attention after she told me about her degeneracy.
And then she saw the reason why.

In fact, it doesnt matter, since especially the female brain is irrational by nature.
She probably absorbed it in a way, that i actually prefer a 2D girl over her.
You wouldnt expect me to watch anime, or listen to black metal or some other stuff.
I can perfectly play a normalfag, but i developed a huge mischief inside, and i manipulate people, just because of that.

The summarize it, she expected anything but that, and then came to realization, that someone like me would fucking trash her way for basically an another girl. A girl which doesnt exist in 3D. But physically does.

This should clear things up a bit
>>
>>25444823
Sorry, I meant psychologist, not psychiatrist. Pills never help.
>>
No. Not in my entire life. I have known hundreds of women as well.
>>
>>25444665
The bitch on the top right is an ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
>>25444933
Yep, found it out the hard way. And I don't really see how a psychologist would help.
>>
>>25442548
Yeah, my ex gf. Was with her for 1.5 years, she was 16 and I was 18 when we met.

She was short, she didn't have any sexual like pictures on her facebook, and she had one friend. I ended up manipulating her like fuck and made her hate her former best friend. She would talk about her, and it was clearly a one sided friendship, all I really did was make her aware of her shortcomings, and they argued, just like I wanted. She had only me, and she genuinely loved me. She told me whenever a guy messaged her randomly, and I had her password to her facebook. I found absolutely nothing and I looked quite a lot.

Shed only had sex twice, one she was raped, and she self harmed a lot because of it, deeply too. And she was 'taken advantage of' when drunk, but she said she didn't care at the time because her virginity was already gone.

Some genuinely nice women exist.
>>
Yes, a friend from school. We sat together and we got to know each other. I don't see her often now, but the confidence remains. One of the best people I know, I can trust her.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.