[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post things you wish you were I'll start: >a billionaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1450866854829.png (220 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1450866854829.png
220 KB, 640x412
ITT: post things you wish you were

I'll start:

>a billionaire who fucks new sl00ts every day
>a dude that shoots guns and is always on the run from police and the mafia getting in MAD car chases
>a banker
>a daytrader who makes millions never leaving the house
>a professor at university
>a dude that lives a quiet and peaceful life on a farm with his loving wife and kids
>an actor, or a tv personality

Now it's your turn anon
>>
>>25441712
>charismatic
>strong willed
>confident
>extremely intelligent

i wish i was all of these things desu
>>
>smarter
>not lazy
pretty much it
also anyone that doesn't choose conquering Gaul is a massive faggot and deserved to die alone
>>
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish ai had a girl who looked good, I would call her.
>>
>>25441878
>also anyone that doesn't choose conquering Gaul is a massive faggot and deserved to die alone
I agree, I also want to add something to my list:

>a guy that invents memes
>>
>>25441878
*deserves
>>
File: 1433267435559.jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
1433267435559.jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>>25441712

>59BC
>not conquering Gaul
>>
>>25441712
>Simple life
>Relaxing repetitive cubical job
>Friends who I go bowling, fishing, pubs with, etc
>Loving, gentle, loyal wife
>Maybe a son to play catch with or a daughter to read stories to IDK
>>
A sword brethren on the black marines space marine chapter.
> you will never be a seven foot tall space nazi monk
Hurts hard
>>
>a guy with infinite money and a fully paid off mortage house
>>
happy

this is an original comment
>>
>a man who dons white robes with a pointed hat and waves around fiery crosses while slaying niggers by the thousands and creating christmas trees with their bodies as ornaments.
>>
A rock star, pop singer, rap star, or superstar athlete.

That would be the fucking life.

I would also want to get married to a virgin and never leave each other.
>>
>>25441712
>a dude that shoots guns and is always on the run from police and the mafia getting in MAD car chases
this is hell and not fun in any way

>a professor at university
seems boring as fuck

rest is okay
>>
>>25441970
>not aware that the conquest of Gaule strated way before Cesar was a proconsul
>not aware that Cesar first fought in Gallia Comata in 58BC and not 59BC
You shouldn't call others plebs anon...
>>
>>25442763
>this is hell and not fun in any way
Fuck you it's one of my favorite fantasies
>>
>attractive
>nazi
>crusader
>pope
>>
Astronomer, astrophysicist and an astronaut. I always wanted to study astronomy and physics but I'm dumb as hell with numbers now I just look at stars like the dumb faggot I am.
>>
>>25441712
Not alive
I don't want to be dead, I just don't want to be alive.
>>
>celebrated musician/artist enjoying relative, but not massive success
>housewife/mother who runs a well loved bistro/bakery and does catering on the side, living in the country
>freelance assassin with no permanent home, but lots of money
>freelance writer (who actually gets paid work)
>>
>>25443122
If the police is chasing you you're a fugitive which basically means you can't travel and can't be seen in public. There is no way you'll get away in a car chase involving the police in this day and age.

If the mafia is chasing you there will be no MAD car chases. They'll send some armed thug to your house/places you frequent who will wait till you show show up and just open fire with an assault riffle. And if they can't get to you they'll go for your loved ones.

shitty ass fantasy desu
>>
I'd prefer to stay as myself. There isn't a specific thing I want to be, but there are hundreds of things I want to do.
>>
>>25441712
Happy.
I wish that I was happy.
>>
that guy in a ice cream cart near the beach
>>
A wizard. Not even a good one, I just want a few cool talents, my magic books to read, my alchemy and experiments, on my cozy mage tower, alone
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.