[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is it robots? Would you commit to serious relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: pic.png (180 KB, 618x552) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
180 KB, 618x552
Which one is it robots?

Would you commit to serious relationship? We talk about a real, meaningful, potentially beautiful relationship with a person that you deeply love, and that loves you back as well. A lot of potential. It comes at the cost that you cant now make the experiences that you missed out on. You have to commit to this one girl, others are taboo. No cheating.

Or do you pass up on it, and instead try to embrace one night stands and sleeping around
>>
>>25441560
A, of course.

I just want a friend.
>>
>>25441560
>can do whatever you want.
Well then it is pretty obvious.
>>
>>25441739
>can do whatever you want.
I meant that you are allowed to fuck whoever you want, not that it turns you into a pussy magnet.

I just want to know which one is preferable to you:

- A lot of hookups and pointless sex, but you miss up on a realtionship with a lot of potential and a person that one could call a soulmate

- Or do you go for the relationship, but miss out on the other experiences?
>>
>>25441687
And if you would have the abundance to be able to chose between both?
>>
>>25441560
A
I don't even want to lose my virginity. I just want some to like me
>>
>>25441560
I'm 22 and a virgin, always been aiming at A.
But I'm pretty sure that's the best for me, still. I have no social skills for B and one night stands don't sound interesting. Seems to me like I'd be fucking drained because on B there's no emotional connection like on A, or at least it's not as strong.

But whatever I'm just gonna be a virgin forever, so, ya know.
>>
>>25441560
Neither sound appealing to be quite frank. To have any kind of fulfillment you can't have just A or B. You need a little of each.
>>
>>25441560
A
I missed out on the "wild phase" anyways
>>
>>25441844
You mean I could magically have lots of girls attempting casual sex with me, but no soulmate?

Still A. I don't want to know many people/women anyway, I just want one good friend.
>>
A is the only choice, but I'd only pick it if the girl was pure just like me and not some B-type slut before settling with me.
>>
C
Spend all your life on anonymous image boards.
>>
>>25441560
I've been wanting to get back to A, but I only meet women with which B is possible.
>>
>>25441560
A all the way desu-sempai
>>
I would choose A, if that were an option.
>>
>>25441560
A is the only Option
>>
>>25441560
it has to be A. not just because I want the relationship, but because I believe I'd benefit from someone to anchor myself to. the mutualism of it.
>>
>>25441920
I really like you anon. Want to have a little chat over skype (typing)? I feel like you are the kind of person I would get along with pretty well.

And yea, I meant that. Prosperious relationship with a soulmate vs. a lot of casual hookups and not-so-meaningful relationships.

I also tend a lot towards A. I am in love with love itself if you want to call it that. I enjoy giving love a lot and dont really care about the pure sexual aspect as much. Its just that the thought of "This is the only girl that you get to be for a long time" is kinda making me uncomfy, because I feel like having missed out.

Declining however would be to miss out on meaningful love. I really think I tend to A.
>>
>>25441560
A, after sobering up I just want a loyal friend
>>
>>25441560
hahahhahaha lmao at you pretending I have a choice
>you proceed currently as usual
>you can do whatever you want
>you'll miss out on a relationship with a good person who loves you

so basically you tell me I can choose a happy life with a girl fitting my shit personality or a boring lonely life with vidya and movies. Guess what will that be
>>
>>25442168
well, since I've been trying to practice text chatting with people lately... I make no promises regarding my social abilities.
anoni.mousse.87
>>
>>25442168
in love with the feeling that your loved?
>all alone so aloooone, stoke my ego, turn me into goddd.....
>>
>>25442339
Not really, I just like love iself. The concept of it. How it works. The mechanics behind it, the beauty of it.

Honestly, I think I like giving love to someone more than I enjoy recieving it. Seriously, my ideal is to make my girl feel nice, loved and protected because it kinda fulfills. Obviously the love needs to be requitted, like this exchange of love.

I'm a weirdo
>>
>>25441560
i would choose B, because in my entire life i have had no serious relationship (both friendly or romantic one) which lasted more than six months.
I've suffered a lot of loneliness in my teenage years, so i've built a shell around myself and i can't no more relate seriously with anyone.
I have had only 1 gf and i've broke up with her as soon as she told me to wait a whole year before having sex.
>>
>>25442168
Holy fuck you are a faggot.
>>
>>25443040
Gee mister, you are so much better than me
>>
File: pepe_0875.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe_0875.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>25441560
Fucking B of course.
How the fuck am I supposed to afford a Lambo is I have a wife and kids?
>>
>>25441560
A.
>Im a faggot who is so desperate for connections I'll relinquish my freedom to be given a girl who's a good match for me

B is objectively better
>>
>>25441560

LOL

>Soulmate
>Wild phase
>Other girls
>Meaningful relationships

How about Plan C? You miss out on both and post on r9k.
>>
>>25443595
>How about Plan C? You miss out on both and post on r9k.
That's what we are currently living.
>>
B, obviously. If I wanted a relationship, I'd pursue one instead of shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>25441560
A of course. all i want is love
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33 KB, 1008x720
A is literally all I want and have ever wanted.
>>
Fucking B, straight up.

Money before bitches. Hoes come and go, just want to know what they can take from you. They ain't worth shit past the pussy.

A man doesn't NEED a woman, don't be a fuckboi.
>>
>>25441687

This

>tfw just want a qt gf to travel the world with
>>
A is exactly like B only A is just longer and more pain and heartbreak.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.