[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend is being very mean. >He is yelling at me >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1293566236659.jpg (44 KB, 455x364) Image search: [Google]
1293566236659.jpg
44 KB, 455x364
>Friend is being very mean.
>He is yelling at me
>Don't want to be his friend anymore
>Unfriend him on facebook
>Unfollow him on twitter
>Unsub him on youtube
>Unfollow him on tumblr
>Unfriend him on steam
>Unfriend him on skype

Why is it such a pain to remove people from your life nowadays?
>>
>>25441473
Because you're a social media fag.

Shouldn't have fallen for the jewbook scam desu.
>>
>>25441473
I only need the last one.
>>
File: 1449507362504.jpg (167 KB, 988x712) Image search: [Google]
1449507362504.jpg
167 KB, 988x712
>unsub him on youtube
>unfollow him on tumblr

did he create anything? don't understand these otherwise
>>
>>25441473
Don't forget to block and cuck him too.
>>
Thinking about cutting this one long time friend off named "Art". I first met this dude in middle school as we had similar nerdy interests such as comics, games, etc. Over the years of our adolescence this dude would cut people off in our groups of friends for weeks to months at times. Usually this was because Art was unable to have friends disagree with him or participate in a civil argument without getting emotional, something I call "female tendencies". I had respect for him as he wouldn't take any shit for being himself, but he also ran his mouth a lot, held grudges, and was kinda hypocritical.
Going into high-school Art became obsessed (strong word) with becoming part of the in-crowd, which was neird because our group of friends were no longer nerdy but we progressed into becoming the in-between/underachiever crowd who was generally cool with everyone. By 11th grade he started to ignore our group of friends (which they reciprocated) and tried to hang with the "cool" kids, but ended on a path of mild self-destruction as he got into fights with his parents and the in-crowd of people he tried to befriend belittled him behind is back. It was funny to me that during this time he still talked to me and idk why. Maybe he thought I was cooler than the others in his group of former friends, or maybe he thought we were best friend or some shit I really don't know.
Fast fowarding now to post high school we still hangout and this guy is becoming more annoying as time as time passes. In addition to his female tendencies he's pretty standoffish, never is open to compromise, and generally thinks he is better than everyone else. EVERYTIME we smoke weed he gets into some illuminati/conspiracy theory bullshit, like he was/pol/ in real life but unable to conceal his power level. I think i'll stop hanging with this guy after I finish college.
>>
File: 1365610691397.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1365610691397.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>25441473
thank god i don't have any friends so i don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>25441621
Is this some shitty copypasta, familia?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.