[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men such slaves to Their primal urges to mate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1175x766
Why are men such slaves to Their primal urges to mate?
>>
>>25441461
Because nature doesn't give a fuck about us. It just wants more babies.
>>
File: DNA.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
Because it's literally written into our goddamn DNAs, what do you expect?
>>
>>25441461
Because testosterone is very powerful

Incidentally, it's also the reason we are better at everything
>>
>>25441461
because if they werent, the species would have died out nearly instantly as men refused to put up with womens urges to acquire a stupid amount of resources through inaction
>>
>>25441461
Women are the same, if not worse. They are just more cunning about it. Ask my nose. It knows.
>>
>>25441522
so you smell women?
cool stuff anon. tell me your secrets.
>>
The two men I respect the most, aren't like this. They don't see themselves as above it. They just know most guys use muh instincts as an excuse. Most of you guys are acting like fucking George RR Martin characters.
>>
>>25441704
>Most of you guys are acting like fucking George RR Martin characters
What is this supposed to mean ?:)
>>
>>25441704
The two men you respect the most are very good at hiding it, pussy is the number 1 thing on their minds at all times, as it is with all striaght/bi men.
>>
>>25441729
I'm not spoonfeeding you nigger.
>>
>>25441769
I read Game of Subreddits so I know about the characters, I just don't understand the similarities you are implying between us and them.
>>
>>25441704
I've observed other men who are like this. Usually, those are the Chads who could easily obtain pussy with little effort. Of course they don't care about it
>>
its because of primal needs.
>>
>>25441461
acnekun is it you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QZk_cp4Kc
Also why are you up at this time and posting shitty youtube videos?
>>
our design is to expell fluids out from our penises and anuses.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.