[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451371902862.png (7 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
1451371902862.png
7 KB, 128x192
50% of all marriages end in divorce, so bet half of all you own, a whole lot of time and emotion, and possibly some kids, on a coin flip.

Lawyers are even telling people to discuss how they will split everything up if they get divorced.

Wives are no longer required to put out for their husbands but husbands are forbidden from having sex with other women even if the wife wont put out, and if she finds out she can instigate a divorce and the courts will side with her and take half your shit.

So your tying basically everything to one woman, including making her your only source of sex, and if she starts causing problems you can't back out without losing a fuck load and at any time for any reason she can do the same to you and take half of everything you have.

Modern marriage is fucked, do not do it. And no I'm not saying all of this from any kind of experiance, I just know my shit and listen to the warnings of guys who have had this shit happen.
fuck originality
>>
>>25441419
If you ain't no punk, holla we want pre-nup
>>
There's a simple solution for that - marry a woman richer than you. I'm poor and am happy with my minimum wage job so almost any woman out there with a job already earns more than me.
>>
Literally everyone here (and honestly most normies) know that marriage is shit for men already
>>
>>25441419
>And no I'm not saying all of this from any kind of experiance, I just know my shit

Ok retard
>>
>>25441419
>2016
>not signing a pre-nup

Why?
>>
>>25441463

most women will not be richer than you, even with the "strong" ones fighting the way they do for "equality"
>>
>>25441498
Pre-nups do not work. They can say some bullshit like they were pressured or threatened to sign it. And her being a women, will believe all of it. Just dont get married
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.