[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 21
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
Sup cunts, what're you sipping/smoking/popping/huffing/insufflating/IV'ing tonight?

Experienced and (relatively) responsible drug user here who's bored and drunk and enjoys answering anyone's questions
>>
File: 1435957895798.png (428 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435957895798.png
428 KB, 770x1000
>>25441214
>fbi plz
i ain't falling for this shit
>>
>>25441406
>tfw UK

What would it even be? MI5? Do we even have an organisation that would do stuff like this?
>>
ordered a sample pack of al-lad, eth-lad, and 1p-lsd. 5 of each.

gonna take all of them thn smoke a bowl of shard whle listening to deathgrips.

go hard or fuck off
>>
>>25441484
How come u never replied to me being ur new bf? I wanna od on heroin with you pls. I'm a qt3.14 btw
>>
>>25441484
I haven't seen you post here in ages.

I never know if you're joking with posts like these, if you're not then I really feel bad for how irreparably fucked your brain must be.
>>
>>25441484
Wtf kinda white people drugs is that? Why not just smoke a joint or pop some pills wtf is wrong with you?
>>
The tears of robots on okcupid as I reject all of them.

:>
>>
>>25441484
>random research chems, meth and meme rap

Damn, I knew you were edgy but this is rediculous
>>
Currently blazing some hazing, the new year will bring blotter by the sheet.
>>
File: 1442500874750.png (56 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1442500874750.png
56 KB, 230x230
Should i take adderall if I have anxiety? I'm worried it will make me freak out.
>>
>>25441503
You need to be a special person and I dont think you are the one m8.

>>25441516
My brain has been fucked since birth. Aint gonna get better. Just gonna get slowly worse. And it seems the worse I get the closer I get to enlightment. being insane is knowing the truth.

>>25441533
because joints are boring and I like trying new things. drugs get boring after a while after you abuse them.

get some variety in your lyfe ma nigga
>>
>>25441606
Unless you take a large dose it won't make you freak, it won't even make you twitchy. In small to regular doses it will just calm you down and make you focused.
>>
File: 1410398739995.jpg (109 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1410398739995.jpg
109 KB, 400x290
i got some hash and benzos
feels good man
>>
can anyone recommend a drug that is safe to drive on that makes you more social/talkative and less autistic?
>>
I used to IV heroin and meth, now I'm sober and in AA

It's fucking cool not having to be a worthless junkie.
>>
>>25441743
meth

nah but really dexerdrine is the best out of the pharm stims. aint eurphoric but keeps ya going.
>>
File: 1409317039454.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1409317039454.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>>25441787
need something that i can get from the friendly neighborhood drug men bro
>>
>>25441607
Fair enough. You're fucking crazy tho i hope you don't OD
>>
>>25441743
Speed/most amphetamines will make you more talkative, but by a huge margin the most social drug is MDMA, its just really really bad for you to use regularly.

Really, no drug that effects your consciousness much is safe to drive on, but assuming the above aren't taken in that high doses then you'll basically be fine
>>
drunk and stoned on alien/blue dream
may go out and get some cheap wine soon
>>
>>25441811
speed then. though it might be mixxed with meth and shit. try to get your hands on paste.

my droog dealers have thee nice pills which are amp and meth mixed together and they are great but the habit for redosing is so high because you can just pop a pill every hour.
if you know any people in college fucking 3/4s of them take some form of stimulant and can buy from them.
>>25441813
stay noided
>>
Took a fuckload of MDMA and LSD together and went to a rave. Shit was amazing.

10/10 recommend
>>
Sitting here sober and bored than 2 fat bitches in the veggie aisle. Just waiting for my adrafinil to come in the mail
>>
>>25441838
I wish I could do MDMA more. Tried it the first time last summer and loved it.

I don't get why everybody portrays it as this touchy-feely far out thing, it just made me feel way more confident and social. Walking around on Molly feels like being 6" taller.
>>
>>25441607
If you are anywhere near enlightenment then stop doing drugs and start reading. I'm not saying that drugs don't help but at a certain point you got all you can get out of them. I've smoked a lot of weed, done a lot of LSD and tried evenly other suggestions multiple times. After you get a good idea of what enlightenment is then you can grasp at it with your sober mind. Reading helps you understand how though. I recommend "I ching" and "The tibetan book of living and dying". If you find that you aren't far enough along yet or that these are hard to understand then read "The Way of Zen" it offers a good start to both Buddhism and Daoism.
>>
>>25441638
Hm, okay. Is 30mg enough for it to be enjoyable?
>>
how do you make "smart" drug friends

all my hookups are damn retarded "if it burns ur mouth that means the acid is strong bro" type people
>>
>smoke but not a stoner
>don't have own stash
>want to get a plug
>ask friends if they can take me with them when they go deal
>none of them give me complete answer
>none of them want to
I'm not a cop or anything wtf

Also w2c promethazine/codeine syrup
>>
How do i get any drugs and how do i use them still living with my parents
>>
>>25441980
why would you want a shitty meme drug
>>
>>25441214
Nothing beats psilocybin if you nail the set and setting.

Took truffles on a cool sunday morning, spend the day with the window open in bed watching the new Monsters University, it was intense, the part where they get tricked by the cool kids made me cry
>>
>>25442002
How do I not get shitty meme drugs?
>>
>>25441976
There aren't many. Unfortunately, it's either that smart people don't do drugs or drugs make weak-minded people stupider. You'll always have us though!
>>
>>25441992
The internet nigger. Or ask that lettuce bitch she's off all types of shit
>>
>>25441992
Don't faggot
>>
>>25442032
The darknet. For real. Everyone is so scared but I get the best safest cheapest acid out of everyone I know. I could make a living off selling acid that I get on there just because people are too scared or stupid.
>>
>>25441992
Torr
>>
File: 1450990171199.jpg (77 KB, 700x653) Image search: [Google]
1450990171199.jpg
77 KB, 700x653
>>25441214
Should I 1P-LSD? never done drugs before
>>
im abit confused guys is the drug 'bath salts' actually bath salts or what?
>>
>>25442107
Yep. Go to Bath and Body Works to see for yourself
>>
>>25442086
Is it really that safe?
Just grab Torr, take a link to some silk road knockoff, and wait for it to arrive pleasantly at your door?

Seems too damn easy, man.
>>
>>25441946
How much did you take? Need some pure moonrocks most pills are mixed with god knows what.

>>25441951
you see, i i wasnt lazy i would that book, but instead I rather do drugs till i explode into candies.

>>25441976
there are so few smart drug people. the ones who are smart usually donnt ever mention the fact that they do drugs so you cant find them. you only get the loud and obnoxious ones.
>>
>>25441980
I can help you if you're in my city for kush and syrup
>>
It's been a while since we had a good drug thread, anyone willing to greentext stories ?
I could but english isn't my native language.

>first time LSD
>in a very small trance festival
>see the DJ as a purple demon with huge horns
>people dancing are zombies with holes in their eyes
>look up the sky
>see a shooting star

Was an okay trip.
>>
got a bunch of mexican oxycontin, but need to take a break from them, my tolerance is too high right now. did 50mg yesteraday and barely felt anything from them

how long do I need to wait to be able to get high without doubling down on dosage? I've been taking them every other day for the last 10 days, and once every 3 or 4 days before that.
>>
>>25442105
No. At least smoke some weed first and see if you handle that well.
>>
do we ever get drug meetups where we collectively shoot meth or something?

314 here
>>
>>25442228
This is exactly why i dont want to try that shit
>>
>>25442227
Central Ohio

Honestly though I've heard that Torr has lots of fake and dead links, how can I find a reliable dealer?
>>
>>25442123
to do it basically, it is simple.

though some fags have to be all autismal and tumble their bitcoins and have an offline wallet to keep them in. so gay.

get bitcoins
transfer whatever you use into the sites wallet
use said coins.

no need to encrpt messages either.

dometic shipping is what I always do, never had anything go wrong, but there was one where the product didnt show up for some reason but i was refunded. only thing i ordered overseas was LSD and MDMA from Germany and came within a week.

in Canada though. most stuff doesnt get checked.

it really is that easy m8
>>
>>25442126
I don't know the exact amount, but it was definitely relatively light.

I got it from a friend who made the pills right in front of me and gets his raw powder or whatever from a contact who works in the pharma industry. He custom dosed and mixed it for my height and weight and for the fact that it was my first time.

He's probably the only person I'll ever trust to get MDMA from.
>>
>>25441214
Alcohol and, the few times it's available to me, cannabis.
>>
>>25442320
reddit honestly. dark net markets or whatever the sub is. they haev reviews of each vendor and shit and you could go on the website forum and read reviews.

>>25442303
do some shrooms. literally impossiable to have a bad trip on shrooms imo
>>
>>25442228
>first time bought acid in high school
>was 16
>brought it home to do it in my room while my parents were sleeping
>take 2 tabs
>tripping balls
>find homework assignment for literature class
>had to write about personal connections to a character in a shakespeare play
>fill up the entire page with writing scribbling, insane responses like "I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY VOID" and crazy shit
>look at it the next morning
>laugh my ass off because it looks like a literal schizophrenic or psychotic ramblings
>want to turn it in for fun
>end up throwing it away and telling the teacher I lost the paper

I wish I had kept it. it was so goddamn retarded
>>
>>25442391
>literally impossiable to have a bad trip on shrooms

That's because you are 100% normie, you tripfags are really annoying.
>>
>>25442282
I would but not if it's meth or fentanyl/heroin, that shit makes you weak af
Kids who do those are the easiest to rob tbqh
>>25442320
Damn pham i'm in Canada
>>
>>25441214
here in a small rural town in eastern europe.

alcohol is all you need

anything else and your a faggt
>>
>>25442391
Been trying to get shrooms but my only friend that does them ignores me whenever i ask about them.
My other friends only smoke weed and look at me funny when i ask about other drugs.
I need more white friends
>>
>>25442456
>literal mentally fucked drug addict
>every post is an edgy attention grab about hot much meth "she" is doing

She's not a normie. She's not a robot, but she's still not normal.
>>
>>25442391
>>do some shrooms. literally impossiable to have a bad trip on shrooms imo

personal experiences with friends & most people i've spoke to agree shrooms are much more likely to result in a bad trip than LSD, although it may be a personal thing.
>>
If I do get MDMA, amphetamines or whatever, how can I get test kits for them? I don't want to die from the shit that's laced inside them

>>25442509
Same here
>>
>>25442456
well i only think i havent had a bad trip because i dont believe in bad trips. people who think they had bad trips are just realizing they learned something they arent ready for. they dont take set and setting seriosly. a failure to plan is a plan to fail.
>>
>>25442550
Google test kit
>>
>>25442483
>I would but not if it's meth or fentanyl/heroin
it was a joke desu

mdma would be pretty fun as a group
>>
>>25442574
Did you go to fucking drug college? Goddamn
>>
>>25442642
>mdma would be pretty fun as a group

I wouldn't want to drop MDMA with no girls around, they're basically the only reason for me to do it.
>>
>>25442795
Oh, but maybe a bunch of robots rolling around an anime con trying to hit on cosplayers or something would be fun.
>>
>>25442574
That's 100% normie thinking, i mean that's a very positive way to look at things.
Leave.
>>
>>25442688
ive been abusing drugs for almost half my life. Ever since I was presribed a bottle of liquid codeine for a broken bone I have been interested in drugs

my dream would to be a pharmacologist with a private lab to expierment with various things like Shulgin.

ive always done reseach on anything i take. i dont why its just amazing to me. imagine a new drug that gives you a feeling that doesnt exist yet. gives you an effect that has never been experinced before by anyone else.
>>
>>25442836
>rolling around an anime con trying to hit on cosplayers
I don't even like anime but I would probably enjoy this

>MAN ALL THESE COLORFUL HAIR COLORS ARE SO NICE I LOVE YOUR BLUE HAIR NICE EARS
>>
>>25442864
have you tried dipt? just curious
>>
>>25442574
When you start shitting yourself/being scared of other people you can call this having a bad trip.
Tell me you drug using scum never experienced something like that
>>
>>25442642
Cocaine and alcohol is fun as fuck in a group
>>25442795
But /r9k/ is full of girls now, not like a couple years ago
>>
>>25441606
Have some benzos on deck just in case.
>>
File: DSCN0449.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0449.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
Did a few little test bumps of heroin, it's some really nice rocky shit. I don't have any good pictures of it though. It's strong though, I'm feeling it, enough that I'm chugging an energy drink so I don't get too noddy in front of my parents. Jesus Christ, I only did like 30 milligrams.

I'll probably have a beer or two later, and smoke some of this whack ass fucking weed my friend gave me before disappearing to college. Supposedly some redneck guerrilla grew it, and they clearly had no idea what they were doing, but THC is THC. It's completely untrimmed, and fully fertilized. There were like 15 seeds in that little pile. I wouldn't have paid for it, good thing it was free.
>>
>>25442126
Then it is clear that you aren't ready. You probably won't be ready for many years or even more likely, not at all in this lifetime. Enjoy
>>
>>25442888
Man, do you guys really get like that?

When I dropped at a con, I just ended up making out in public with a QT Azn girl and getting her number, but then my dumbass friends dragged me off to some shitty "party" that was just a bunch of fat neckbeards and their fat GFs until I came down, and I was too embarrassed and shy to call the girl the next day.
>>
>>25442918
yes. have tried everything im TIHKAL and PIHKAL.

its like a super high dose of 2c-e. most comparable to that. mostly the audio. its the weirdest fucking thing. kinda like niterous as well. also balance was way off, like a high dose of dph and dxm.

>>25442927
i have expereinced that, but i dont consider it a bad trip in the least. just the way i am.

ive had trips where i swallowed like 20tabs of 25i and 25c, and i was so disoriented, i couldnt read words, i thought i was flying around the hoouse playing portal, thought if i touched the floor i would die. i ended up lying in my bed holding on for dear life for 12 hours. it wasnt fun, but it wasnt bad.

just a label m8

another not so nice trip i had was a really high dose of 2c-b and 2cc, and I ended up piuking in my bed, i couldnt get up, so i laid in my own puke for a night until i was sober. lol
>>
>>25442864
I don't know if i wanna feel sorry for you or snort oxy with you.. But aye whatever your drugs i guess go for the gusto
>>
>>25443089
And this kids is why I only do drugs that provide blunt pleasure. I'm not ready to turn into a total casualty like this, and I probably would.
>>
>>25443089
Do you use drugs with friends or alone ?
>>
Do you guys know if I can huff nitrous directly out of one of those whipped cream makers, or do I need balloons?
>>
>>25443089
Man, this is why I don't do hard shit.

I once had some weed that was laced with something, and I started thinking my friend's dark hallway outside his room was the hallway of a Samurai castle and I was a ninja infiltrating it. My friends laughed at me enough for that one, I don't need to do worse shit.
>>
>>25443199
Nigga dont huff nitrous wtf is wrong with you people? If you're that desperate to get high then you might as well not do drugs
>>
>>25443176
mostly alone. i really hate being high on anything around people. i just cant do it. besides i take doses of things where its best not to be around people cause im majorly fucked up.

>>25443199
right out of the whipper. or get a nitrous cracker.

i thought my lungs were going to explode beause of how fast the nitrous comes out but its never happened
>>
>>25443257
What? why? Nitrous isn't dangerous at all (unless you use it to the point that you die of oxygen deprivation, but that's easy by not being retarded)
>>
>>25443265
The abuse of MDMA/ecstasy fucked my brain up, i developed paranoia and a beginning of schizo, how can you cope with yourself being a total outcast
I mean how do you pay your rent/food/drugs ?
>>
>>25443257
Nitrous isn't that bad for you man, it's like weed tier damage.
>>25443265
The only proper nitrous crackers for sale on Amazon were from some shady company in the UK that had literally a 0% rating, so I said fuck it. Amazon was the only option because my dad's paying for this shit, thanks for the Christmas gift pops.

The fact that you say it's okay but you thought your lungs would explode tells me I should probably find a way to use balloons.
>>
>>25443357
Because you're fucking up you brain but fuck it man you're gonna do what you wanna do. Just because lettuce up here make drugs sound so cool dude yeah doesn't mean you should do everything you see.
She's fucked in the head, do you really wanna be like that? You would eat dog shit if you heard it got you high wouldn't you?
This is why druggies have a rep for being stupid.
>>
>>25443493
Nitrous is literally one of the safest drugs you can do. I'd say that nitrous, amyl nitrates, and weed are all pretty much harmless in moderation.
>>25443265
JLH, can you please go on Intervention? That would be really entertaining.
>>
want to try dmt or lsd, but only done weed once and it wasnt the best. should I? or are there any better options?
>>
>>25443398
My rent is payed for by my aunt. I have money for diablity for bipolar and borderline, and I also have a job that pays cash under the table.

i like being an outcast. i just dont fit in anyway with society. i choose drugs over people.

>>25443429
well its not like i felt my lungs expanding fast, it was all mental. the first time i popped one in my mouth I was scared because it was like sticking a pneumoatic air tube in your mouth and your cheeks expand.

but as soon as i got confident, i could just inhale with them, multiple at a time and not be scaed.

i think its just a mental thing really. just feels strange and scary. its not like the n2o is gonna shoot down your throat into your lungs and explode them. i highly doubt it would ever happen.

people say its not addictive, but god damn it is.

just dont mess around with canned air. that shit will kill you. though i have tried canned air as a teenage.
>>
>>25443565
I can just see you sitting in a corner huffing some shit looking like a fucking fiend
>>
>>25443493
You know next to nothing about drugs do you?

yes, drugs can be incredibly harmful, and many will permanently fuck your/your brain up if you abuse them, but nitrous is one of the few drugs that won't. Why do you think it's been used medically for hundreds of years?

>This is why druggies have a rep for being stupid.

oh god the irony
>>
>>25443669
I'm getting 50 cartridges and now I'm kind of thinking I probably should've stuck with just 24, but whatever, it is what it is. I really want to try hitting some right as I orgasm.
>>
File: 1451024538865.jpg (25 KB, 398x360) Image search: [Google]
1451024538865.jpg
25 KB, 398x360
Just took a cotton of Benzedrex, about to clean my entire house up and get shit DONE.
>>
File: 21qVWp-yHGL.jpg (5 KB, 111x500) Image search: [Google]
21qVWp-yHGL.jpg
5 KB, 111x500
>>25443690
Yeah, I'll look like such a fucking fiend. I might even make actual whipped cream with it too, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>25443773
I have three of those on the way, I'll be interested to see whether they're good.
>>
>>25443669
>I also have a job that pays cash under the table.

Oh so you are either selling your body or selling drugs.
I bet you do both :s
>>
>>25443565
i wouldnt mind a vacation in some nice fany rehab that is like 1000bucks a week in Cali. would be nice but id still do drug after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

>>25443729
ya i would start small. its like fucking coke. just doing can after can after can.

but it is like walking on sunshine.

see that documentry about steve-o. he had a bathtub literally filled to the brim of whippits.
>>
>>25443715
Yea whatever. I'll stick to popping pills why you huff your life away looking like a fucking dirtbag
>>25443785
You do that, fiend
>>
>>25443824
Feels just like amphetamines, a little less euphoric. I don't know what people are saying about the bad crash or whatever, I never crash on this stuff.
>>
>>25443832
Please? That Dr. Phil guy fucked us around, you could be our fun shit show. And yeah, it does sound like it could be kind of fiendy. I'm planning on mostly using it to accentuate other drugs, hopefully that will go well.
>>
>>25443848
Are you trolling or whatever? You're not making me mad, I just want you to understand that nitrous oxide is generally recognized as medically safer than most drugs you could be popping.
>>
>>25443773
>>25443824
>tastes like shit if you soak it, the menthol burns your stomach and throat
>eating cotton is horrible for your digestive system
>extracting is way more trouble than its worth (removing all the scented oils and menthol)
>literally the most vasoconstrictive drug i have ever encountered. ever.
>fucks with your blood sugar
>crash/hangover worse than meth molly and 20 cups of coffee combined

why on earth do people still do hexahydrometh?

the only thing it has going for it is how cheap it is. and even then I'm sure you could find real meth for a similar price.
>>
>>25443824
>>25443861
Also remember to drink some coffee after you swallow the cotton. Helps the absorption. The beatniks used to dip their Benzedrine inhalers in coffee too.

>>25443929
Never got any vasoconstriction or crash from it.
>>
>>25443861
I hope it helps me write the way amphetamine does.
>>
>>25441992
What's the tripcode? Thanks, Stephen Lang
>>
>>25443951
>>25443929
I'm planning on balling it up and gel capping it. If it's shitty after the first time, I'll probably just toss the others.
>>
>>25443951
benzedrine is not the same as benzedrex

benzedrex is hexahydro-methylamfetamine, and yes it does have horribly vasoconstrictive properties whether you notice it or not. mostly on doses >100mg
>>
>>25443922
I'll admit i dont know anything about huffing. But it seems like a silly way to get high.
>>
>>25444080
and despite the name its not actually an amphetamine (no phenyl group)
>>
Would it be an extremely bad idea to go for 3rd plateau of DXM on my first time?
>>
>>25444112
the bad things you hear about huffing is most shit in aerosol cans and canned air. air fresheners and shit.

nitrous is nothing like that. wont kill your brain cells like other inhalents do. inhalants are dangerous things. but n2o aint.
>>
>>25444112
Huffing=/=nitrous oxide

"huffing" refers to the inhalation of solvents such as petrol or paint, which is reaaaaaally bad for you and the effects of which are literaly synonymous with brain damage.

Inhaling nitrous oxide is a completely different thing, which caused euphoria and anesthesia with next to no side effects. as >>25443715 said, it's the safety and reliability of it that is the reason it was used (and still is used) as a medical anesthetic.

At least do a quick google search before you argue a point you know nothing about.
>>
>>25443962
Helps me write really well, I type like a madman on this stuff. It's mostly embarrassing personal messages to people though.

>>25444080
I know it's not, but we're still cracking open inhalers to get stimmed out. There is a common history. The two were even made by the same company.
>>
>>25444183
>>25444205
Oh ok i get it now lol my bad for being so angry but still I'd rather eat dirt before i do that shit. To each their own
>>
>>25442864
>my dream would to be a pharmacologist with a private lab to expierment with various things like Shulgin.
>ive always done reseach on anything i take. i dont why its just amazing to me. imagine a new drug that gives you a feeling that doesnt exist yet. gives you an effect that has never been experinced before by anyone else.
We are very alike
>>
>>25444150
Yes. Start with a small dose unless you have already checked yourself for DXM sensitivity (it is common and will fuck your shit up if you take a 3rd plat dose)

3rd plateau the second time you use DXM is fine though.
>>
File: the god.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1777) Image search: [Google]
the god.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1777
>>25444290
Responsibility is cool, but there's more things in life. Like getting fucked up, all fucking night.
>>
>>25444150
>>25444420
this

take a VERY small dose the first time you try it, like 20-50mg, if you have noticeably string effects then don't take more, as you're one of the like 17% or so of people who lack the ability to metabolise it and so larger doses will be incredibly toxic for you.
>>
>>25444530
Define "string effects"
>>
>>25444567
my bad, at that low a dose, basically any noticable effect means you're one of the unlucky ones.
>>
File: alan watts.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>25441951
This anon knows his shit. Drugs can be an eye opener, if you make them to be. If you cling to the high, it's not being an eye opener; you're merely escaping soberness.
>>
>>25444450
I admire your bravado but you see i dont like come downs and i dont want to fuck my body off or die anytime soon. Plus the money wasted on drugs is ridiculous
>>
>>25443089
JLH, are you like an actual psychonaut? Are you trying to have spiritual experiences and discover the nature of the human psyche or are you just trying to get fucked up? Do you keep a journal? I'm asking because I have schizoaffective disorder and use drugs very regularly, and I feel like they and my psychosis have a hidden meaning behind them. I believe these psychotic parts of the brain have guided religion, spirituality, and mystical experiences. I think consciousness has a point to it, and it can be found in these altered states of consciousness. Do you meditate or do yoga? Have you tried holotropic breathing?
>>
>>25441976
>smart druggies ww@
Become friends with artists or musicians.
>>
>>25444567
I think he meant strong effects. You shouldn't feel any effects at all from a testing dose, unless maybe you have a cough lmao.

I don't know how much a testing dose is, do your own research. It is probably something like 50-100mg though. If you take this and don't notice anything you're in the clear to take more. People usually say to start small and work your way up through the plateaus though.
>>
>>25444674
I cant imagine what else I would do with my money besides drugs. I have very few hobbies. I like drawing and art but its not that expensive.

Just nothing good to buy with my money. I have what I need besides not being fucked up lol.

>>25444709
I would consider myself one. I used to be like what you are saying. But at this point, I beleive nothing can be known and nothing will ever be known. I have crafted lots of theories that I write down in a book when I am psychotic either because of stimulants or because im not taing my presrbed medication.

its complicated to explain my feelings. there are just no answers to be found.

though in a high state while you been up on meth for days on end while make me think lots of weird and crazy shit, i write it down, but when i look back at it sober i just realize i will never know and the only thing i can do is just make a million guesses.
>>
>>25444837
At least you grew out of obsessively playing minecraft anytime something remotely resembling an IP was posted on /r9k/ desu
>>
>>25444872
I do have a minecraft save on ps4 that I play occasionaly when I smoke shard.

Its just collections of all types of shit that I horde.lol, its really fun to do.

i made a house that was like 150 blocks long, and then i realized it was offcenter a tad, so i destoryed the whole hing that took me like 10 hour to dismantle it all and build it again 2 blocks over.
>>
>>25444837
Eh you're fucking crazy lol but whatever senpai get that money
>>
>>25442502
This, and I'm french.
>>
>>25444837
I really think there's a common link though. You can see how much mental illness has influenced things like horror movies, religion, art, etc. And psychosis is just the brain producing too much dopamine for its receptors. So mental illness is a kind of super-human, a brain working so in line with his consciousness that he can no longer find acceptance with reality. You feel that way on dissociatives too. I think there's a reason behind it all, and I really want to discover it.

I'm thinking it has a lot to do with myths. We have these archetypes in our brain of scary creatures, people out to get us, loving women, and multiple characters who I have seen and interacted with. These characters feed into our imagination, and that's how we can write stories. There has to be a reason they're all there, some kind of purpose for them. And I think that purpose is the purpose of man, because these archetypes so shape who we are and how we see ourselves. I've been chronicling the characters I've met in my dreams, psychosis, and through drugs, and I've found a lot of similarities and common themes.

Death is especially interesting to me because so many of the archetypes are related to it. They must be there to help us cope with it and find meaning in it, to allow it to bring our lives into perspective.

I'm sorry I'm ranting, I'm high on amphetamines.
>>
>>25445458
I get you. I also feel like mental illness is not such an illness, but just a certain way of processing things.

I'd say my most religious, spiritual and a defining moment in my life was my first episode of psychosis I had when I was a teenager. My brain is creating images and sounds no one else can see or hear. So how do I know anything else is real? Brain is very powerful thing.
Its like being stimulated in a environment you have become desensitized too. You start to realize all the things you could have been ignoring. You are no longer a drone like most people, you brain is in overdrivet. I think insanity is the closer to the truth then anything. Its not guessing anything like what other people try and do about this words. Its something you arae experincing and tangible. But we are put on pills because its not benefical to society to know the actual truth about anything. For society to run well, we need to be put on pulls that stop the insanity so everything runs smoothly and efficiently.

If society realized how pointless it is everyone would kill themsevles lol.

but in the end there is still no answers, just more questions to be asked.
>>
>>25441440
>James Bond bursts in the door, struggling with an armed assassin. He grabs the hitman and forcefully shoves him out the window before grabbing your spliff and taking a deep draw. ''now that's how you take a hit'', he quips before booking you for illegal possession.
>>
File: DSCN0464.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0464.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
I'm gonna try for the kingdom
>>
>>25445604
I think it can definitely be debilitating and it can stop people from living the life they want to. That's why I think medication is a good option to have. I myself take meds, but I'm taking the lowest dose I can to live my life normally. It lets me still hallucinate when I'm lying down or closing my eyes, and it also gives me a touch of insanity to let me do my research. But there are some schizos and people with OCD who are convinced people are watching them or torturing them, and it's a very painful state to be in. John Lilly said that there are circuits in the brain that are only there for the creature's destruction, and I think that's very true, there's a lot of stuff in the brain that we're not meant to see, or that would be poisonous to see. Concepts like complete nihilism, detachment from your peers, being hunted, being convinced you're about to die. I want to see these things and see how far they'll take me, but that's my choice. People should have the option to live a normal 9-to-5 life, and it's very disappointing that for many people they're unable to do that because our meds are insufficient and cause so many side effects.
>>
>Halloween in Venice Beach
>dress as Hunter S Thompson
>take a tab of good BEL hippie acid, a couple rails of coke, adderal, a little weed, a touch of hydrocodone tincture mixed into a half pint of whisky, and a couple tallboys
>head out with wife and two friends
>eat tuna poke and watch three negro bodybuilders dressed as indian cheifs stop their monotonous war-dance thing to argue with a rail thin burnout bum that jumped from a moving van
>they all end up doing Thriller dance together
>person with no legs pushing themselves on skateboard slides by to watch
>go to a bar
>girl asks me if I can guess her costume
>"Old Jewish tourist?"
>I think I made her cry...
>watch old jazz nerds play spooky halloween songs on muted trumpets and metal saws
>sneak up behind hipster couple
>"Hey... Do you guys know where you're GOING?"
>go to British pub
>see horrible troll witch woman #1 following troll witch woman #2 dragging a big sign behind her electric wheelchair
>take selfie with them
>troll #1 lifts up her rags and blasts piss onto the wall of the alley
>huh
>go to shitty awful music industry party full of disgusting manlet jews fingerbanging runaways
>nope
>massive fog rolls in
>smoke cigar out on the beach and sober up a touch
>empty extinguished fire pit suddenly bursts into massive flames 10 yards away. Wasn't even smoldering first, went from cold to inferno in seconds.

There was not a single lie or exaggeration in that entire story, all corroborated with sober individuals
>>
>>25446565
>go to shitty awful music industry party full of disgusting manlet jews fingerbanging runaways

Ugh, I've been to some of those. This is a weird fuckin' city man, I hate this place. Why the hell is there no happy medium between celibacy and picturesque debauchery here?
>>
>>25442979
is that even weed?
>>
>>25447042
Yeah. That's what weed looks like when you let it grow totally naturally and it devotes all its energy to seed production and leaves. It's just a little bit more buddy than wild hemp would be I think.
>>
>>25441214
Just drinking vodka and tonics. I'm in the military so I can't do drugs, not sure if I would even if I was out, I'm an oldfag now and kinda grew out of the hard stuff.
>>
>>25446565
https://twitter.com/Ghaspersucks/status/660657805670518785

Proof of some of it at least
>>
File: 1450850158243.jpg (200 KB, 806x1069) Image search: [Google]
1450850158243.jpg
200 KB, 806x1069
I can't do drugs because I'm on Zoloft and I might be on it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>25447312

Zoloft is an uncle sam drug that was designed to keep you hooked and paying for it. Why not get off of that and just try smoking weed for a bit, then experiment with harder shit when you're ready?
>>
File: the nose knows.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
the nose knows.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>25447312
>I might be on it for the rest of my life.
Ah yes, good goy, just keep taking those pills. After all, they make you happy, don't they *ZZZAAAPPP*
>>
>>25447312
Is that really preferable to smoking weed or something for the rest of your life? I've never taken Zoloft, so I wouldn't know. But weed can help with depression, and would be more enjoyable. Though I'm not psychiatrist.
>>
>>25447457
bitch get the fuck outta here with your anti-semitism
>>
>>25447458
If I were someone else I would smoke weed instead. It's all about choosing which negative side effect affect you least. With Zoloft I can't get boners and I can't do drugs which sucks but I'd prefer those effects to the memory and cognitive problems that weed causes.
>>
>>25447457
lol they don't make me happy they make me calm enough to study
>>
>>25447450
I talked about this with the other guy but basically I prefer the negative effects of Zoloft to those of weed. And weed doesn't really help me with anxiety
>>
>>25447458
Weed can be tremendously destructive to people with depression as well, it depends on the individual. There have been studies that have shown that as much as half the population actually gets severe depression from weed, you just don't hear about it much because the people involved don't talk about it much.

I had to stop smoking weed because I'd be miserable as soon as I came down from it enough to function normally.

Zoloft didn't work for me, but I know people that it works for, and it's strongly preferable when it does because you're not impaired on it like you are when high, it just makes you "normal."
>>
Why is it so hard to find a girl that likes drugs that isn't an over the top junkie?

I just want to meer/talk to someone who enjoys weed and the occasional speed/mdma/shrooms
>>
File: keep taking that zoloft fam.jpg (13 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
keep taking that zoloft fam.jpg
13 KB, 221x225
>>25447591
It sure does make you calm enough to study! *ZZAAAAAPPPPPP*
Just whatever you do, don't forget to get that prescription refiled! *ZAP* *ZAP*
>>
>>25447719
Tbh he's right. Brain zzaps and being a pharmacuck is preferable to mood swings every hour and constant anxiety.
>>
>>25447746
mysery, have you eaten your new bf's asshole yet?
>>
>>25445633
if I can. Cause it makes me feel like I'm a man
>>
Someone wanna give me tips n tricks to morning glory seeds? I'm gonna make tea soon but I've never had a breakthrough on them. Should I just go overboard with the dose?
>>
>>25448068
>>25445633
>tfw honeymoon phase

been shooting every 6 days for the past 2 months. im walking a very thin line but damn.

I hate when its easier and cheaper to get dope than to get LSD.
>>
>>25448526
I just get a decent amount at once then go on a little mini bender. Snorting only so far, tried plugging a few times though.
>>
>>25448256
Grind them up in a coffee grinder. You can either mix the powder with water and choke that down or put it in capsules and swallow a fuckton of those.
Also prepare for the worst nausea of your life.
>>
>>25448594
Oh fuck sorry I didn't read the part where you said you were making tea. But the bit about nausea stands true
>>
>>25448618
>>25448594
I've taken them before. A few times. I'm gonna use a mortar and pestle to powderize and then soak them in water for a day or two and drink that. I dunno why it never works for me. The closest I got was one time my vision got a little melty but that was all. I want the whole headspace thing though, don't really care about anything else.
>>
Sober as ever haven't used anything in about 7 years, being straight edge is great monetarily but terrible socially.
>>
>>25448701
I almost wish I had smoked cigarettes when I had a job for the social connections. I was 17, but I don't think anyone would've stopped me.
>>
>>25448590
Holy fuck am I feeling the itch. I should get some hydroxizine or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
just puffing some chronic
>pic related
>>
>>25448799
Here in Chitown dope is generally cut with Dormin (diphenhydramine). Its benign to snort and shoot, try it sometime. Relieves the itch, and somewhat extends the duration of the high.
>>
>>25448765
Alcohol is where the real social circles are formed.
>>
Got 10 pounds of San Pedro coming in the mail next Friday, any advice for a first timer? I was planning on drying it out in my oven and putting the powder in some gel caps
>>
>>25448855
Why's that pot look so gross? Is it a bad picture or something?
>>
>>25448880
Yeah, Benadryl type stuff helps but hydroxizine is a nice sedative and just seems to be very nice with opiates. I'll snag a few from a friends house at some point, he won't mind.

This dope I get is fairly uncut. Obviously there's a cut, but it isn't heavy. It's some strong fucking shit.
>>
>>25448855

Thumbnail made me think you're licking a toad.
>>
>>25449070
It is washed brick weed ;(
>>
>>25449034
I came close to trying to order some San Pedro because I had an Amazon gift card, then I saw that they stopped selling cuttings there except for some really expensive ones.
>>
>>25449146
That's some funky shit, and not in a good way. I'd rather smoke my two-steps-from-hemp, weak, benign stuff than that.
>>
>>25449158
EBay is where it's at friend
>>
I want to try Md or LSD but i'm afraid of having a bad trip
>>
>>25449198
The problem was that I had an Amazon gift card, not cash.
>>
>>25449245
I don't think it's really possible to have a true bad trip on MDMA if that's what you meant by Md. Either way, just keep some benzodiazepines around to chill you out if things get really bad.
>>
>>25449158
>>25449249
wait... what? where do you live that san pedro is legal and can buy off amazon and ebay?
>>
Anyone ever tried methadone?
I'm really interested in opiates
>>
I have some 37.5mg Tramadol pills that i found in my room, how many should I take for a decent effect? I haven't had any opiates in a few months. (casual user)
>>
>>25449369
>Tramadol
flush it down the toilet and find something that won't be awful
>>
>>25449381
I have nothing else anon and i'm bored, All i have is that and these benzos (clonazepam) and they're like 0.25mg pills
>>
>>25449400
u dumb as fuck
>>
>>25441214
If I order LSD from the same guy I did last time would I have to reorder a testing kit or nah
>>
File: Lovely stuff.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Lovely stuff.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Truly lovely stuff this diacetylmorphine is!
>>
>>25449300
Texas
Owning/buying the cactus is 100% legal
>>
>>25449300
Uh... anywhere in the United States? Maybe a handful of states have laws, but it's generally available. I think it's available in other countries easily too.
>>
>>25449369
Ignore this/these retards.
>>25449381
>>25449450
Take a few of the benzo's followed by 2 Tramadols, then another 2 trams like half an hour later, and a bit more later if you feel the need, keeping it under 400 milligrams.
>>
>>25449513
Except for the itch.
>>
>>25449641

My tolerance is such that I'm resistant to most of the histamine-related effects, meaning no itch! :)
>>
>>25441953
my few experiences with adderall is that you don't really feel high at all. i got maybe a little body high out of 40mg. i did study for 5 hours, but never felt an enjoyable high.

is this the correct feel?
>>
>>25449546
>>25449569
as an American, I honestly never knew this haha.

isn't that kind of sketchy? is it going to raise flags, because I order from the darknet and don't want my mail being searched.

what do you do with the cactus? eat it? brew a tea? is it cheaper than just buying mescaline or something from a dealer?
>>
>>25449641
>not liking the itch

if you do it enough you love every single aspect of it, but honestly I found the itch pleasant from the beginning. just because scratching it so damn pleasurable and satisfying
>>
>>25449680

Dexedrine (instant-release dextroamphetamine) is superior and isn't restricted to a "body high".

I'm a high-class drug user (the heroin picture is mine) and, by Monday, I should have a nice 500 mg packet of d-methamphetamine. This is to be used in conjunction with an opioid whilst fucking a whore.
>>
>>25449739
bruh hook me uppp
>>
File: 1451704899587.jpg (392 KB, 1166x1357) Image search: [Google]
1451704899587.jpg
392 KB, 1166x1357
>>25449714
I dunno how much mescaline costs at most dealers but my order was relatively cheay, about 50$ for ten pounds. There are a lot of extraction methods but the one I'm going for is similar to the one outlined in my pic
>>
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
you're all fags
>>
>2010
>In high school
>Best M8 introduces me to this new TV program called Breaking Bad
>Fuck yeah, this is awesome!
>Become interested in science for the first time, do plenty of backyard science experiments of varying degrees of legality with said m8
>Decide to pursue science subjects throughout the rest of high school because of the influence of BB
>Ace classes, move to Melbourne on a scholarship to study science at one of the best research universities in Australia.
>Maintain interest in drugs, experiment with codeine, beta blockers, mushrooms, LSD and MDMA
>Graduate at the end of 2015 with a major in pharmacology and a minor in synthetic chemistry
>Realise that I'm bored of drugs and the last five years of my life were based on my autistic fixation on a TV drama

Hold me, /r9k/.
>>
triple dropped md on new years and also drank a fuck load, currently RIPing.
>>
>>25450097
where did you come from before melbourne senpai?
>>
>>25450161
Hobart
>>
>>25450022
Very few people here are eveen acting like that.
>>
>Smoke weed for the first time
>Feel relaxed and take a nap on the couch

Is this what stoners flip their shit over, or did I do something wrong?
>>
>>25450442
>Is this what stoners flip over?

Yes. As somebody who uses weed a few times a year just to get to sleep, I don't get it either.
>>
>>25450442
You can push it further depending on how much you smoke, and you can use it to improve certain experiences (masturbating, music, games, shows, hiking, fishing etc.). That's about it.
>>
>>25441484
jesus Hunter S Thompson
>>
>>25442256
Usually 3 weeks.

>>25442344
Can I meet him?

>>25449998
Really? Seems too easy.
>>
>>25441484
>go hard or fuck off
nah, I'd rather enjoy my drugs than end up like you.
>>
>>25450442
Stoned sex is literally the 8th wonder
>>
tonight is my last night with marijuana for a while, at least a year. i vaporized the last of my stash a half hour ago and now i'm just sitting here knowing i'll be suffering for the next two weeks

but anyway, tonight i'm high and drunk
>>
File: any day now.png (98 KB, 412x296) Image search: [Google]
any day now.png
98 KB, 412x296
>>25450815
>Stoned sex
>>
>>25450685
not even on the same level
>>
>>25450815
stoned fapping >>>>>> sober sex
>>
>>25450848
How do I become as cool as you, JLH?
>>
>>25450952
Exactly

original post
>>
File: Untitled.png (98 KB, 944x228) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
98 KB, 944x228
>>25450848
Never change JLH. The world needs you.
>>
>>25441606
I've had had bad anxiety my whole life and I love amphetamines. My anxiety almost always stems from lack of control and addy makes you feel like you've got a hold of everything so maybe my experience is different from the average person but still worth a try at low does anon!
>>
Ayahuasca (orally consumed DMT) is my drug of choice. You wouldn't believe the things ove seen and the experiences I've had. I've actually been changed for the good because of ayahuasca. I got over old relationships and am now filled with an unquenchable determination to succeed.
>>
Has anyone done DXM if soo, stories please...
>>
>>25452158
DXM is shit that kills your brain. Get some real drugs.
>>
>>25452279
Well is it DXM or DMT that makes you go on crazy trips into your mind or whatever the crazy shit my hippy friends told me about?
>>
>>25452158
I haven't been able to do it since I've been on aripiprazole. It makes me feel like I'm schizophrenic, but in a very unpleasant way. I become convinced various objects around the room are out to get me.

I wouldn't take any meds the day of the DXM trip, DXM reacts will strongly with everything.

>>25452330
That's DMT, a psychedelic found in a certain type of tree. DXM is a dissociative that's sold as cough syrup.
>>
>>25450442
The first time I smoked weed I was like "Wow, it's fucking nothing." The second time I smoked I took a few big hits of some medical grade Blue Dream and it knocked my fucking socks off.
I have heard that the vast majority of people have an underwhelming experience the first time they smoke.
>>
One time took 2 tremadols and 1 zolpadem or however you spell and I had flash backs that I could live out and make different decisions in...soo basically time traveling
>>
>>25452330
Went on a crazy trip with DXM
Me and my friends chugged cough syrup
I was walking like my legs were 9 feet tall like stretching my legs out all the way and then stepping...it was similar to being black out drunk but not exactly blacked out
>>
>>25441484
you camwhore and newfag

you you were the reason this board started to become shit and all the normies flooded here posting stupid pictures of themselves and thus getting rid of the filter to spout their gay memes
>>
>>25452468
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
Smoking a hash spliff. Drinking rum and coke. Fuck the police.
>>
>>25448880
I'm in Chi. I'm too scared to cop dope. I've driven down Pulaski and Cicero a bunch to see if any nogs would flag me down or anything but never happened.
>>
>>25445604
You're fucking annoying psychedelics are for high schoolers lol
>>
One last tiny bump of dope, gonna drink another shitty beer then smoke weed until I'm tired.
>>
>>25452723
I'm in the Detroit it's a far drive but if you're desperate enough ...
>>
>>25441782
AA is pretty good. Hate everyone in it though. All grumpy old dudes, people who have to go for court hooking up with the 2 girls there, or sociopaths.
>>
>>25442979
lmao

Guerilla grows aren't even that hard, just buy a super hardy strain, get some of those water crystal things so you don't have to water them as often, and either collect rainwater or haul water from a nearby lake/river. And kill your fucking males, it's not hard.
>>
>>25453424
I know, they should've known to kill the males. Though maybe someone else would grow nearby, apparently the rednecks out that way all do it. I'm pretty sure all it takes is one jackass to get everyone pregnant.
>>
>>25452723
Just get it online. I'm not going to explain how to do it, but I'm sure someone ITT could. Actually, I think someone already did.

Darknet dope is fire.
>>
>can function and have a perfectly normal day on heroic doses of psychedelics
>smoking upwards of a half of medical-grade pot still leaves me functional and coherent, if giggly
>can walk around strung-out out of my mind on opiates and function
>can do complex math on dissociatives
>can sleep on a fuckton of cocaine

>one fucking beer gets me tipsy and four get me smashed

Explain this shit. I'm a tiny guy, but you'd think that'd carry over to other substances.
>>
>>25441868
ended up getting cheap bourbon instead
>>
I smoked weed again for the first time in a couple years and I didn't realize how much I missed it in my life. I know my coworkers smoke, but I'm nervous about asking them for a connect.
>>
>>25453538
I wish it were possible to get bum wines where I live, I want to fulfill that fantasy.
>>
>>25441484
500 mcg of 1p-lsd alone will push your shit in hard.
>>
>>25453610
If you know they smoke and you're on good terms, just bite the bullet and do it. A lot of people get hookups like that.
>>
>>25442979
that's either a male plant or a hermaphrodite (since it had seeds)
as in completely worthless. just throw it away
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.