[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women >capable of understanding the concepts of empathy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1451691368623.jpg (23 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1451691368623.jpg
23 KB, 960x852
>Women
>capable of understanding the concepts of empathy, love, and compassion
LOL
Pick one.
>>
File: CT-nw-ussb-shooting-sub-05.jpg (1 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
CT-nw-ussb-shooting-sub-05.jpg
1 MB, 4928x3280
>>25441164
>duh. Women don't understand empathy, love and compassion.
>I'll show them that men do by remorselessly murdering a ton of people in cold blood which is a uniquely male act.
>Me so compassionate
>>
>>25441224
Killing people is an inherently moral act.
What is wrong with freeing someone from this hellish existence? Elliot was the hero we deserved.
>>
File: 1446803697480.jpg (149 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
1446803697480.jpg
149 KB, 752x938
>>25441284
>>25441224
>implying females aren't just as violent and murderus under the same circumstances

Elliot lashed out against his oppressers.
He was lost and felt trapped.

If he had been born a female, he would have gotten a free ride.

>as long as a female isn't obese or super ugly, just going outside the door will get her guys trying to pick her up instantly.
>>
>>25441399
amazing dubs hilarious pic
>>
>>25441164
they can, but when you're looking for empathy because you want to jam your dick into her and you don't want anyone else to, and she doesn't want that, and you're sad because you can't own her, it probably gets a little tiresome.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.