[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hooked up with a girl at a christmas party and she decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So I hooked up with a girl at a christmas party and she decided she wanted to start fucking regularly. No relationship. I thought this was a great idea, but she clings on and hangs out way too much. To make matters worse, I've realized that fucking someone without any emotional attachment just doesn't do it for me, and hanging out with her so much has cemented my lack of affection for her. The sex is pretty good, but I just don't have the energy to deal with her to have it. How do I tell her to fuck off without ruining any chance of future sex when I'm desperate?
>>
>>25441040
Tell her you're fucking someone else too.
>>
>>25441095
why not both? a threesome at that.
>>
>>25441123
It's getting late in Sydney, isn't it?
>>
>>25441040

You can either string her along throwing out tidbits of affection or tell her you don't want anything serious.
>>
>>25441040
Tell her that you like having her around but need more time for yourself to get things done that are necessary for your life.
>>
>>25441172
The tidbits are what Chad does to keep them hooked, and they already said no serious. That will only challenge her.
>>
>>25441123
She's already suggested we do this in a couple months... MONTHS...

>>25441172
Tidbits is what I'm currently doing and I feel like a shithead.
>>
>>25441040
ignore her you dumb fuck
>>
>>25441203
>Tidbits is what I'm currently doing and I feel like a shithead.

Sounds like you should just tell her you want a FWB scenario so you don't have to put on this charade anymore to get sex.
>>
Quit lying to yourself.
>>
>>25441040
/r/ing the version of this picture with the captions, its funny as fuck
>>
>>25441203
If you want to end it, just start getting serious.
>>
>>25441040
This is how girls try to suck you in. They say they just want to be fuck buddies. Truth: any girl that says that is a fucking liar! they are REALLY in to you and are just telling you what they think you want to hear so you'll possibly fall in love with them. The fact that you are dismissive and cold is only making her want you more.
You are just going to have to stop fucker her. this is the Penis fly trap.
Or make her leave by all of a sudden being the best most attentive greatest boyfriend who wants to spend every second with her. She will immmediatlly become bored because girls like this can't tolerate intimacy and you might get to have a few weeks more sex with her
>>
File: 1443863073282.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1443863073282.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>25441040
>So I hooked up with a girl
GET THE FUCK OUT, NORMAN!
>>
OP, that's what happened to me. Got roped into steady sex. Best part for me was her being on the pill and clean so I could always bust my nut inside and not have to worry about pregnancy. My test results kept coming back clean.

Unfortunately, despite being as clear and straightforward as possible, she's clingy as fuck and gets fucking pissed whenever I mention any other girls. She also keeps trying to get me to go on dates with her but I always say I have work at times that conflict. Partially true; my work schedule is all over the place.

I've been ignoring her a lot more lately. But I made it clear (as much as possible) in the beginning that I didn't want anything serious. And my actions (not calling her, brushing her off when she wants to cuddle, calling her a stupid cunt) have supported that.

I've been trying to shake her off for months now.

tl;dr
ignore her
reaffirm your position
find something else to keep busy
>>
I'm telling you guys there are only two ways to get her to leave you alone.
Complete radio silence.
or take two weeks and start acting like a guy from a romcom and she will be sick after a week of it and leave you.
those are the ONLY 2 WAYS sorry !
>>
>>25442045
good advice to be frank
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.