[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with getting a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 33347485998373.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33347485998373.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>be me
>like a girl at school
>try to talk to make eye contact and talk with her
>finally talk with the talk
>ask her out
>most awkward moment
>struggling to find something to say
>it's clear she is getting bored
>feelsbadman.jpg
>finally find some stupid stuff to talk about
>next day I talk to her and I tell her I like her
>ask her to a date
>replies "no.. sorry I'm not interested, we can stay friends if you want"
>the same thing happens with every girl I like
>fuckmylife.jpg

r9k give me some tips on how to get a gf
>>
I just saw I did some typos, fuck my phone.
>>
You're probably doing something wrong body language wise.

More details about this date please.
>>
File: 1451245313224s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451245313224s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>25440834

>r9k give me some tips
>>
>>25440916
Well it wasn't actually a date, we just went out of a walk in the town, I bought her something to drink and eat, we sat at a coffee shop in the mall. Uhh then I asked her about her hobbies and all that shit, she asked me too. After that it started getting boring and awkward cos I was a bit nervous and had forgot all the topics I wanted to talk about. When I got home I remembered every single thing i wanted to ask her but when I was with her i was nervous so shit happened. Uhm Idk what was wrong with my body language. Be more specific please.
>>
>be me
>can talk to people no problem
>no spaghetti spilling or nothing
>I'm tall
>at least a 3/10 in appearance
>can't get a gf cus no idea how to "talk" to girls
Like, how the fuck am I meant to go from talking to a girl, to fucking her?

I "dated" a girl for like 3 weeks, and all we did was watch movies and talk. How am I meant to advance on a girl?

I literally took her out places, ate at a load of restaurants, watched like 4 movies, but what am I meant to do to actually fuck em? Do I just whip my dick out or what? I don't understand this shit. When I realized that all I was doing was paying for this girl to have free food and movies, I just stopped talking to her.

With guys, it's easy. It's just
>U ALL RITE MATE?
>YEH NOT BAD
>HOW YA DAY BEEN?
>YEH NOT BAD
>WANNA PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES?
>YEH OKAY MATE
And that's it. But how the fuck am I meant to slip in "WANNA FUCK?" in there?
>>
Of course she's bored, OP. She has Tyrone to keep her entertained, she doesn't need you.
>>
>>25440834
Be anyone but yourself pham.
>>
>>25441032
You're my brother lol. I have the same problem.
>>
>>25441024
>I bought her something to drink and eat

>not your gf
>not even a date
C U C K O L D
>>
>>25441089
What should I do then lol?
>>
>>25441126
Not pay for her shit when she's not your woman.
>>
File: wojak_kym_012.png (137 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak_kym_012.png
137 KB, 633x758
>>25440834
> we can stay friends if you want
At least she friendzoned you and didn't cut you off completely. Stay friends with her and meet some of her female friends. If they friendzone you, that's even more female connections you have to meet a gf.
>>
>>25441213
>Hey Stacy, here's anon's phone number. He's a total loser lmao smdh you can get him to pay for your food and movies lol. Yeah dont worry hes a total pushover.
>>
>>25441255
Savage lmao
>>
>>25441032
You say you watched 4 movies with her. I assume you mean at your apartment/house rather than a cinema/theater. For the former, it's easy.
>put on movie
>as you go back to the couch/bed, confidently put your arm around her as you sit down
>after like 10-15 minutes, start touching her in non-sexual places (this is important, you can't go straight for the pussy/ass/boobs, you need to work your way up to that)
>judge her reaction by touching the outside of her thigh, if she's receptive then you can try your luck by rubbing the inside of her thigh. By this point she will probably turn her head towards you and that's when you go in for a kiss. Once you land the kiss you're golden.

t. ex-Chad
>>
>>25441290
>ex-Chad

Who cucked ya?
>>
>>25441290
And what if it's at a cinema theatre?
>>
>>25441314
3 of my ex girlfriends.
>>25441366
Then you're not in the proper environment. No one hooks up at a theater unless you're a 13 year old kid who isn't allowed to have girls over.
>>
>>25441427
No, I said it because u answered to the other guy "if you are not on a cinema theatre" ;)
First of all I don't prefer cinema theaters, I just asked.
I prefer going out to a restaurant or something like that. And after that walk in the town and all that shit. And sometimes home if she seems to be I interested.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.