[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be beta faggpt >take xanax, jut one >anxiety and nervousness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1383680952419.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1383680952419.png
564 KB, 719x719
>be beta faggpt

>take xanax, jut one
>anxiety and nervousness gonme
>finally installed tinder got 4 matches kept the convos going good but the girls were bitchy/flakey
>sent some facebook messages too
>chiled and had fun in the house

I felt like a new person.i guess thats how normies feel all the time. I now have to harness this power to get laid.
>>
that was probably just a placebo
no stop making excuses you faggot
>>
>>25440810
xanax doesn't work forever. you can achieve the same effects just by soldiering through your anxiety until it gets easier and easier
>>
>>25440839
>>25440827

all you normies that say this have no real issues.

without the pill i would have been shaking, feeling sick and having a goddam panic attack. fuck off.
>>
>>25441010
I also have anxiety and xanax doesn't do shit in low doses
It isn't a wonderdrug, you dont just have to take one to be cured, it doesn't work that way
>>
>>25441010

Have fun becoming dependent on benzos. I've been there and done that. It helps but after a while it perpetuates the problem.
>>
>>25441076
>It helps but after a while it perpetuates the problem

I confirm this, you will feel even worse in the long run. You will regret taking drugs because it will fuck up your brain even more, and you will cherish the time when you were depressed but relatively smart.
>>
>>25441076
>>25441177
well its better than suffering right now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.