[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've transcended above and beyond that feel of no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1369093902834.jpg (289 KB, 1391x900) Image search: [Google]
1369093902834.jpg
289 KB, 1391x900
I've transcended above and beyond that feel of no gf
>>
Me too because i actually went out and got one unlike you faggots
>inb4 muh genetics
>>
>>25440290
>manlet
m-muh genetics
>>
>>25440214
Thought i was this
>>25440290
Then did this

And somehow she turned out to be my hypothetical dream girl oneitis and now I'll never have her because im a retard fUXK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
Naw. you haven't
>>
And that's when you're most likely to get her, but you won't need her anymore. Gosh, so beautfiul.
>>
File: hilarylol.jpg (22 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
hilarylol.jpg
22 KB, 450x315
>>25440464
He won't get her even then let's be real..
>>
>>25440464
Look at me I'm a faggot
>>
>>25440510
Then so be it. Who cares? That was my point all along. Thanks for highlighting it.
>>
>>25440214
I know that feel

You just fap to an /ss/ doujin too?
>>
>>25440517
Hey leave you filthy impostor!
>>
>>25440571
Grab him. He's the imposter
>>
I am for real the true super sand.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.