[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your standards for a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1438461172707.png (60 KB, 215x290) Image search: [Google]
1438461172707.png
60 KB, 215x290
What's your standards for a girl?
>>
>>25440101
be gril
>>
>>25440101

be 2D
>>
Have a vagina, of course!

It's one thing to stick it in a lady boys butt, get unpleasantly shat upon, then reel back in disgust.

It's a whole other thing to go back for more! I'll not carry on a relationship with a mentally unstable lady boy!
>>
>>25440109
>>25440135
These desu wa
>>
>virgin
>skinny
>white
>young
>pathologically submissive
>no fucked up deformities or developmental disorders

Tick those boxes and I will accept anything. My standards are pretty low. Beyond submissive I don't even care about her personality. Somehow women always fail to meet these simple requirements.
>>
File: 1451086918529.gif (1 MB, 450x439) Image search: [Google]
1451086918529.gif
1 MB, 450x439
<18 but >13
>>
>be loyal
>don't do anything too immoral
>don't be hideously ugly and not take care of yourself at all
>have my back

and I'm in love with a slut I'll never have a chance to be with right now, shame.
>>
>>25440211
LOL. that's because probably 99% of women, and men, over age 18 aren't virgins
>>
>>25440211
>my standards are pretty low
>submissive skinny girl without an ugly face

yeah sure buddy
>>
>>25440101
i will only settle for a girl with 99 slayer.
>>
File: just.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>Isn't fat
>Attractive enough to induce a boner(average looking white, black or asian version of pic related
>Will smoke weed, drink some vodka and take some mdma with me
>Decent career
>Likes Hip Hop
>No kids
>Has a car/own place
>Some cool hobbies

Thats it, just attractive enough to induce a boner, has enough resources to do stuff with me outside the house.

Somehow this is too much. I should be fine with obesity and single moms.
>>
File: 1427648626408.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1427648626408.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
Two X chromosomes. Shaves. Nice Asian
I don't have high standards. But if I could get a single gf in 20 years I don't see it happening any time soon
>>
>>25440427
liking hiphop is a standard? wtf?

also
>wanting a druggie piece of shit
>>
Cute and a loser like me that does not care for the usual social expectations of a woman. The closest to a 'fembot' a girl can be.
>>
>>25440590

Girls who don't listen to HipHop are pretentious as fuck. Probably listening to bon Iver or some gay shit I never want to hear.

Plus if a girl listens to hiphop can roll blunts and is down to take some e-pills now now and then, thats an awesome fuck buddy to travel with.

She'll damn sure be down for some anal and shit, and you'll have awesome fun.

Not some prude religious baptist cunt.
>>
I met a girl who was literally everything i wanted in a woman. Knowing you cant have her is the most painful feel. I understand why settling exists; you may be unfulfilled but you won't be able to have a broken heart.
>>
>>25440101
The only thing is for her to believe that love is a commitment of sorts. Everything else depends on whatever fetish I'm imposing. Now for a mother type, that's another story.
>>
>>25440261

It's a shame too, I've talked with a few girls who met all the standards but virgin. It's very frustrating.

>>25440266

Submissive is the default state for women, and I never said without an ugly face. I'm not holding out for a model, I just don't want a bitch with cleft palate or missing an eye. And skinny is the minimum for me to even talk to someone. Fat women are beyond worthless. Wanting a skinny girl is like wanting a cisgendered girl, it kind of goes without saying. I only gave it as an example of how low my standards are.
>>
Not a whore, so I'm basically fucked. Met one girl who meets this standard and she live on the other side of the planet.
>>
>>25440852
>Not a whore, so I'm basically fucked.
This.
I would fuck or not-seriously date a girl with rich sexual past, but I would never ever have a serious relationship with her (again). I'll leave that to the cucks, let them devote their lives on her.
>>
I have no standards. Any FLeshLIght will do.
>>
9/10 supermodel virgin
>>
>>25440918

I've long since given up on loving a woman. It's just not feasible in le current year.

It's not all bad though. In exchange for someone lovable you had to put up with her getting old and ugly. With fwbs you can just dump one once it gets long in the tooth. It sucks that pump and dump is the only viable relationship model, but men definitely get the better end of the deal here.
>>
>sharp sense of humor
>empathetic and caring
>healthy
>likes the outdoors
>passionate
>intelligent

Too much?
>>
>>25440954
That's it DESU senpai?
>>
>not obese, they can be a little chub but as long as they still look feminine shits cool
>isn't fucking awful to be around/talk to
>actually likes me/enjoys my company
>>
1. Likes me
>>
>>25440101
>non smoker
>not fat
>no kids

That's basically it, but somehow that still eliminates most of my city.
>>
>has a cute face (don't care if she's skinny or fat - I'm into all body types)
>has a sweet personality
>isn't a total slut (not saying I want a virgin but I sure as hell don't want a gal who fucks a new guy every weekend)
>shares similar outdoor activities (hiking, biking, snowboarding)

I don't even care if she has mental issues because there's a good chance I'd be even crazier and more insane than she is.
>>
>>25441322
>1. Likes me
>>25441266
>actually likes me/enjoys my company

My standards aren't even that high. She just has to not leave me and I'll let her stay at my place, buy food, pay for her stuff.
>>
>>25440101
Unreachable.

I'll just say that's why I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>25440101
Having a vagina.

Fuck off robot, it's the MOST original comment
>>
File: fucking perfection.jpg (259 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fucking perfection.jpg
259 KB, 1280x960
>>25440101
a girl with this style .
THIS FUCKING STYLE
SPECIALLy if she is shy and introverted and shit
>>
Girl

I must be attracted to you in some way
>>
>>25441925
shy and introverted girls don't put that much effort in their looks, man
This girl likes to "stand out" and to look this way but I doubt she's not popular and will go out with you this friday night- she's got parties to go to and people to meet
>>
>not more than I would consider a little bit chubby
>gets along with me
>practices reasonably good hygiene
>>
File: Newyears1.jpg (435 KB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
Newyears1.jpg
435 KB, 1824x1368
Sexy and obedient.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.